• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

###DAMN PRODUCERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on a site where kids usually go to look at harmless videoclips! There are fetish sites for fetish content!
There's a ton of worst content for kids to see on youtube. Any tickling clip on there is going to feature fully clothed women, in a bikini at worst. Although it's sexual to many of us, I don't think that is going to warp a child's fragile little mind.

To raise a good question: Why as a sexual fetish community are we still posting our content on a website that can be accessed by children? I think its time for the community to take a stand and create our own YouTube style clip depository to safe guard ourselves from mistaken child perversion and the children themselves from accessing our sexual content.

Ray

Any kid can type the word 'tickling' into google. Videos pop up immediately from different sites, and you only have to scroll a couple of pages before finding tickling fetish pages.

What website can't be accessed by children? I guarantee not all the members of this forum are over 18..

There's a ton of worst content for kids to see on youtube. Any tickling clip on there is going to feature fully clothed women, in a bikini at worst. Although it's sexual to many of us, I don't think that is going to warp a child's fragile little mind.

Guess what, seeing naked people won't either! The problem is: Where do you want to draw the line?

To raise a good question: Why as a sexual fetish community are we still posting our content on a website that can be accessed by children? I think its time for the community to take a stand and create our own YouTube style clip depository to safe guard ourselves from mistaken child perversion and the children themselves from accessing our sexual content.

Ray

Oh great googly moogly no!

Do you have any ide on how impossible what you're describing actually is? The instant you come up with a site which pitches itself as 'safeguarding children' you actually need to deliver and that's been tried by those with a vast amount more resources than us. Just a couple of basic questions:

1) How do you determine who's over 18 / 21? We don't have any sort of ID card on the web, the closest you can get is a credit card and that's hardly conclusive. More to the point, who'd give their credit card info just to prove they were 18? There's a couple of so-called protection schemes but they're hardly foolproof either. Hell, have a look at clips4sale, the only protection they have is a 'you're over 18 right?' message.

2) The instant you set up a dedicated site with that sort of mission statement you make yourself a massive target. Those with very very narrow minds will suddenly go 'wait, if this is bad enough to need a dedicated site then it's bad enough and dangerous enough to be banned'. How would we defend ourselves against those accusations if we're saying the sites already setup to handle adult content aren't good enough for our stuff?

As others have said, Youtube hosts more than its fair share of dodgy content and should never be considered a child-friendly site. There's very little control over it and you can find some very dodgy material there. Frankly there's stuff that's more dodgy than clothed tickling on saturday evening TV. Hell, there's music videos that show off far more than any tickling video on youtube, and not just the 80's era Madonna stuff either.

In my opinion what we should be doing is engaging far FAR more with the wider world, not just the tickling scene but the entire fetish community. We're being painted, slowly but surely, into a very small corner when the truth is that every single person I've met that's seriously into the scene shows a level of care, communication and understanding WAY beyond the average. The first steps in that engagement are starting now in small subtle ways, but I really believe we've got a fight coming in the coming years and it's going to be a tough one.

Anyway, on the original subject, good luck Zen in finding out who did this but I wouldn't hold your breath. That form you linked to would be very easy to fake, especially from a hotmail / yahoo / general web e-mail address. But, as I said, good luck.

You gotta love Youtube. It's America incarnate. They modsmack clips slightly pandering towards the fetish crowd and then, without missing a beat, alow:

fagslayer666: fuk d00d ur clip is sooo gay. i bett u r a ****** hoo liks 2 fuk d00ds in teh as all day lol!

jewkiller187: o yea? u sound like a jew!!!! i wish u gott kild in teh 1rst wurld war wit the rest uv u stoopid fag jews lol lol lol!

I have said it before and I'll say it again: This new world's time has come and gone. We need a flood now.

We need to start fresh.:fingerscrossed:

Oh great googly moogly no!

Do you have any ide on how impossible what you're describing actually is? The instant you come up with a site which pitches itself as 'safeguarding children' you actually need to deliver and that's been tried by those with a vast amount more resources than us. Just a couple of basic questions:

1) How do you determine who's over 18 / 21? We don't have any sort of ID card on the web, the closest you can get is a credit card and that's hardly conclusive. More to the point, who'd give their credit card info just to prove they were 18? There's a couple of so-called protection schemes but they're hardly foolproof either. Hell, have a look at clips4sale, the only protection they have is a 'you're over 18 right?' message.

2) The instant you set up a dedicated site with that sort of mission statement you make yourself a massive target. Those with very very narrow minds will suddenly go 'wait, if this is bad enough to need a dedicated site then it's bad enough and dangerous enough to be banned'. How would we defend ourselves against those accusations if we're saying the sites already setup to handle adult content aren't good enough for our stuff?

As others have said, Youtube hosts more than its fair share of dodgy content and should never be considered a child-friendly site. There's very little control over it and you can find some very dodgy material there. Frankly there's stuff that's more dodgy than clothed tickling on saturday evening TV. Hell, there's music videos that show off far more than any tickling video on youtube, and not just the 80's era Madonna stuff either.

In my opinion what we should be doing is engaging far FAR more with the wider world, not just the tickling scene but the entire fetish community. We're being painted, slowly but surely, into a very small corner when the truth is that every single person I've met that's seriously into the scene shows a level of care, communication and understanding WAY beyond the average. The first steps in that engagement are starting now in small subtle ways, but I really believe we've got a fight coming in the coming years and it's going to be a tough one.

Anyway, on the original subject, good luck Zen in finding out who did this but I wouldn't hold your breath. That form you linked to would be very easy to fake, especially from a hotmail / yahoo / general web e-mail address. But, as I said, good luck.

So his idea isn't entirely feasible.

Does that mean it's still okay for people to knowingly post videos with erotic content on a website that kids frequent?

I know, I know; anyone can type "tickling" into Google and the shit will come up in the search results. That's active searching, though. Can't do much about that. Thing with Youtube is, all it takes is one badly-named file or badly-worded tag and the video can appear in the Related Videos list for the Spongebob Squarepants theme or something. Can't do much about that either since the list is automatically populated, except not post tickling stuff on Youtube. They've made it clear enough that they don't want that shit on their site anyway given that they remove on sight any tickling stuff, why persist in reposting it when there are so many reasons it's not a good idea?

Does that mean it's still okay for people to knowingly post videos with erotic content on a website that kids frequent?

I know, I know; anyone can type "tickling" into Google and the shit will come up in the search results. That's active searching, though. Can't do much about that. Thing with Youtube is, all it takes is one badly-named file or badly-worded tag and the video can appear in the Related Videos list for the Spongebob Squarepants theme or something. Can't do much about that either since the list is automatically populated, except not post tickling stuff on Youtube. They've made it clear enough that they don't want that shit on their site anyway given that they remove on sight any tickling stuff, why persist in reposting it when there are so many reasons it's not a good idea?

I always thought YouTube was good about flagging 'adult' content, at least with a warning page before viewing the actual video.

Im not saying that tickling should necessarily fall into that category, but lets face it - a topless girl is a lot more 'kosher' to the vanilla world than even a fully clothed girl in a set of stocks.

We're being painted as freaks, through and through.

We're being painted as freaks, through and through

You are saying this as if it is something bad! I am PROUD to be a freak, don't ruin it for me! 🙂

I always thought YouTube was good about flagging 'adult' content, at least with a warning page before viewing the actual video.

Im not saying that tickling should necessarily fall into that category, but lets face it - a topless girl is a lot more 'kosher' to the vanilla world than even a fully clothed girl in a set of stocks.

They are good about flagging adult content, but if people didn't post tickling stuff on Youtube they wouldn't have to be.

Why bother? All that'll happen is it'll get flagged, get removed, and then people will come here whining about how it got flagged and removed. Headaches all round.

We're being painted as freaks, through and through.

No we're not. Like, at all.

Actually, in my opinion, yes it's fine. I'm firmly convinced we're doing WAY too much to shield kids from the world as it is and quite frankly most tickling videos that get posted on You Tube aren't erotic unless you're into tickling anyway. Models are clothed or in underwear at worse, there's possibly some very light bondage and that's it. I've seen dodgier material on Saturday Morning TV. Watch the top 40 music videos and you'll see more adult content than a tickling clip.

Then there's the fact that material can be flagged Adult as well which offers, well, no protection at all but that's no different than the majority of fetish web sites (including, now that I think about it, this one). Lie about your age and you're in. The point is it can be highlighted as adult only which suggests it's fine to post that material there.

Long story short - the sort of tickle content that makes its way onto You Tube isn't dodgy in any way unless you're already into tickling as a fetish. So why should it be removed from a web site that clearly isn't just for kids and allows adult themed content?

Actually, in my opinion, yes it's fine. I'm firmly convinced we're doing WAY too much to shield kids from the world as it is

I don't. I'm not saying censorship is a good thing, but come on; would you be happy if your kid stumbled across some foot worship or bondage bed video while he or she was surfing the Tube looking for something else?

and quite frankly most tickling videos that get posted on You Tube aren't erotic unless you're into tickling anyway. Models are clothed or in underwear at worse, there's possibly some very light bondage and that's it. I've seen dodgier material on Saturday Morning TV. Watch the top 40 music videos and you'll see more adult content than a tickling clip.

Don't see much bondage or sexualised tickling in music videos. Unless I'm watching the wrong channel.

Then there's the fact that material can be flagged Adult as well which offers, well, no protection at all but that's no different than the majority of fetish web sites (including, now that I think about it, this one). Lie about your age and you're in. The point is it can be highlighted as adult only which suggests it's fine to post that material there.

Again, though; that's actively seeking it out. Can't do a thing about that. Stumbling across a clip on Youtube because it appeared in the Related Videos box is not actively seeking it out, at least until you click on it; but if the title is something innocuous like "Roxy gets tickled", or gibberish like "zazoufrats92ifdowkjncvlsnvm" and there's a thumbnail of a cute girl in her undies laughing, it piques curiosity.

Long story short - the sort of tickle content that makes its way onto You Tube isn't dodgy in any way unless you're already into tickling as a fetish.

The same could be said for 90% of the stuff you see posted by professional producers on the TMF or anywhere else. The ones who actively include explicit sexual content are in the minority.

I'm also failing to see how a girl being tied up and tickled by a man, on tape, wouldn't be at the very least slightly odd to people who aren't fetishists. Sure it's tame compared to some of the other stuff that goes on, but it's not like accidentally loading a video advertising baked beans. You're going to see that half-naked woman in bondage and the man tickling her, and you're going to feel a way about it; and at the end of the day, whether or not the layman realises it, the tickling clips are still sexualised content.

So why should it be removed from a web site that clearly isn't just for kids and allows adult themed content?

Because Youtube finds it inappropriate and baleets it whenever it is found? Because kids might see it?

I don't. I'm not saying censorship is a good thing, but come on; would you be happy if your kid stumbled across some foot worship or bondage bed video while he or she was surfing the Tube looking for something else?

Yes, because it's MY responsibility to ensure my kids surf the net in a way that's appropriate to their age. Youtube isn't a site that's suitable for unsupervised access, period. Nor is MySpace, nor is Facebook and a whole host of others. Some are suitable for use with supervision (you can bet a term of my kids using Facebook would be I'm included in their friends list) and others shouldn't be available until they're old enough to deal with the content. Any parent that thinks a video site with no moderation is suitable for kids to browse should really think again. And that's the thing, if I had kids (I don't btw) I consider it my responsibility to monitor their media consumption and ensure they have as much exposure as possible to what's appropriate. That's trivial to do these days, at least in the home, with site blocking software or, better yet, a decent router with those sites blacklisted. Of course I also think that kids can handle a lot more than they're credited with so someone say 15 yers old can be safely exposed to that environment without issue.

Don't see much bondage or sexualised tickling in music videos. Unless I'm watching the wrong channel.

No, I'm not talking about tickling I'm talking about outright sexual images used in music videos, magazines, advertising etc etc etc. Seriously, watch MTV for an hour... wait, this is about seeing music videos, make it six hours to make sure you actually see more than two.... you'll see things far more inapropriate for kids than a clothed tickling video. Is it explicit? Nope. But seeing someone in very little clothing dancing in a not particularly subtle manner is surely more sexual charged for a kid than seeing someone in a bikini laughing?

Because Youtube finds it inappropriate and baleets it whenever it is found? Because kids might see it?

Nope, sorry, you're wrong here. YouTube does NOT find it inappropriate. YouTube doesn't give a damn what is posted provided it doesn't annoy anyone with expensive lawyers. They take down videos that others report as dodgy once a certain number of flags are reached without any real thought as to the right or wrong of the situation. A small group of people could easily get a LOT of content taken down, heck even a single person can manage it which, as it happens, is the focus of this topic. Just as an example, when you can find stuff like this on YouTube I'm really not worried about tickling vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJjXReFZUo

Not graphic but hardly for kids, yet doesn't require an age confirmation. Once again, YouTube is NOT for kids to view without supervision, period.

Was this a parody or actual comments??

TECHNICALLY it was a parody but unfortunately, truth is stranger than fiction. It was a compilation of many conversations I've seen there. And yes, those two words are thrown around by idiots over there a LOT!

In many cases, Youtube puts X-BOX Live to shame in regards to pure hate-mongering.

It pisses me off that they'll crack down on even the least offensive vids but the don't do a thing about that crap.

Well my Youtube account has been deleted because I posted my second interview clip. Somebody reported two girls talking about tickling as inappropriate.. geesh. Anyway, I'm not sure if they'll get back to me about the video now that the account no longer exists. I definitely let them know that I want the information.

Somebody has it out for me. I don't know who and I don't know why, but if any of you receive any PMs about me just ignore them. I'm a pretty nice guy. 🙂

I'm a pretty nice guy. 🙂

You may well be, if possibly a little naive. Anyone can get anyone's videos removed from Youtube if they want to badly enough...or nearly anyone's, unless perhaps if you're "well-connected"...as in most "places." 😉

Yes, yes it is. I say that without sarcasm or humor.

I am of the firm belief that if you don't want your kids to see things on the Internet, supervise their activity.

If you can't be around to do so, then don't buy a computer.

If you consider a computer to be a necessity, don't get an Internet connection.

If not having a computer with Internet access is something out of the question, then don't have kids.

Yes, yes it is. I say that without sarcasm or humor.

I am of the firm belief that if you don't want your kids to see things on the Internet, supervise their activity.

If you can't be around to do so, then don't buy a computer.

If you consider a computer to be a necessity, don't get an Internet connection.

If not having a computer with Internet access is something out of the question, then don't have kids.

I agree with this fully. I was under 18 when I first joined the forum under my first handle. I was like 15 or something. I'm sure all of you are shocked. I turned out fine. It isn't the community, or society's job to protect kids from harm, it is their parent's job. If they can't take care of their kids, then they shouldn't have them in the first place.

Well Yes it does, let me explain I know BOFH666 answered this but I would like to look at it this way.

In the UK we have for our TV what is called a watershed this is the time where more adult content program's start.

Now it is widely known that many kids still watch TV after this time even though they shouldn't. TV producers know they are making a product that when it will be shown that kids will watch it. So to put your Question to that well as I said yes it is ok.

isn't a children's website and even though Children do use it doesn’t make it so they’re not meant to.

As I have pointed out earlier in this thread Children under the age of 13 aren't meant to use Youtube at all (even though they do) and for Teenagers it is recommend that they have Parental supervision.

While this is very true for the Internet but even for offline media Parents need to watch and keep a eye on what their children are doing. From Video game to TV and the internet.

It would be nice if there was a system (outside of wanting card details which isn't the easiest thing for a site to do implement), to prove age.

I do agree that Youtube is very mainstream and it is possible for the kids who shouldn't be on it to accidently find video's they shouldn't this is also why Youtube has an adult flag system.

If you take what is involved to see an adult flagged clip on youtube, you need to make an account which needs a email address, you also have to put in a age that will make you over 18. I am not saying this isn't something a kid couldn't do but is more involved that having to just click a check box.

For site's like C4S all you have to do is click a button and poof your 18 ????

Producers here use that site even though there are no real safe guards to prevent underage accessing it. I do agree that due to youtube being more mainstream is its visited a lot more and even though they shouldn't Kids will use it.

But it’s the reason of it being mainstream as to why Producers would want to use it as it is a platform for them to show their video's to a bigger adult customer base part of what youtube is for.

to Zen, I am sorry that this has happened to you, Due to possible legal action due to copywrite, youtube tend to take a more take down ask questions later approach. Keep in mind it is a free service.

But one idea for you, before you try and post more clips approach youtube as a Producer explain to them what has happened in the past and then try and work something out with future clips, perhaps proving to them you are the owner first before posting (I know its a pain) but once you get a relationship going then they might trust you more when it comes to future clips.

I think were missing the point.
From a vanilla search on Youtube for "Tickling" the first 5 pages have 6 videos containing children under 15. Watching sexual content along side videos of children can easily be misconstrued as pedophilia. It doesn't take long watching tickling clips on youtube to accidentally start watching a clip containing children. You just have to read the comments underneath asking for the young girls to 'do it again but showing their nipples' to know who people are going see us as.

People talk of us being routed out and shunned by the public for our content, well hopefully you can see why. Its just as much OUR responsibility as the parents to safe guard children, it would be naive to think otherwise because at the end of the day, its us who will be held accountable.

There are plenty of xxxtube style websites out there dedicated to housing sexual clips that children cant access. Whats wrong with those?

Ray :smilestar

I think were missing the point.
From a vanilla search on Youtube for "Tickling" the first 5 pages have 6 videos containing children under 15. Watching sexual content along side videos of children can easily be misconstrued as pedophilia. It doesn't take long watching tickling clips on youtube to accidentally start watching a clip containing children. You just have to read the comments underneath asking for the young girls to 'do it again but showing their nipples' to know who people are going see us as.

People talk of us being routed out and shunned by the public for our content, well hopefully you can see why. Its just as much OUR responsibility as the parents to safe guard children, it would be naive to think otherwise because at the end of the day, its us who will be held accountable.

There are plenty of xxxtube style websites out there dedicated to housing sexual clips that children cant access. Whats wrong with those?

Ray :smilestar

The problem is those are hard to find. I know about 'tickle TV', but after reading all the problems on that site I wouldn't waste my time posting there. If you know of any other sites kindly post them and I'll happily delete my channel.

The problem is those are hard to find. I know about 'tickle TV', but after reading all the problems on that site I wouldn't waste my time posting there. If you know of any other sites kindly post them and I'll happily delete my channel.

Ticklingtv.com doesn't have any problems. The site was up and down for a few days because I had to upgrade the server. I had to upgrade because the site is growing so fast. Let me know what problems you are talking about via PM.. just so the thread doesn't get off topic.

Ticklingtv.com doesn't have any problems. The site was up and down for a few days because I had to upgrade the server. I had to upgrade because the site is growing so fast. Let me know what problems you are talking about via PM.. just so the thread doesn't get off topic.

I'm not talking about server problems.

And if you really want to know what I'm talking about. I would refer you back to the thread you created when you were celebrating your 1000th member. Accounts being banned and clips being taken down and all that. Sorry, but all that was a huge turn off for me.

Hey, Zen, I started a thread discussing YouTube, since this one veered WAY off topic from your original posting:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=162791

People can talk about the right and wrong of YouTube here.

This thread was about someone lying and saying your clips were THEIR clips, to aggravate/hurt you. It was also a revelation, since this meant many of those tickling clips removed from YouTube WEREN'T from concerned parents, or some prudish religious rights activists (hell, who may be ENJOYING your tickling clips!) but from someone doing this to spite you. ....and mainly you, since other companies have clips up that sit there for months if not years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back