• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a foot fetish?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 1,214 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 159 10.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 92 6.3%

• Total voters
I think I'm among the minority that doesn't. I like tickling feet, maybe even more than any other part of a womans body but it wouldn't be my favourite part of a womans body by any means. 😀

I DO have a thing for pretty feet (fetish is a strongly misused word)

HOWEVER........

Nothing ANNOYS me like a video or vid clip that has nothing but foot tickling!! It really does get BORING after about 3 seconds, even if the ticklee is extremely ticklish on her feet. I like to see full body from ears to toes when it comes to vids or clips.

Please tell me I'm not the only one put off by excessive foot tickling only. It's just boooooooooooooooooring.

Sorry...I'm one of those people who CAN'T GET ENOUGH of FOOT TICKLING in videos! I absolutely LOVE to watch! And YES I definitely have a foot fetish!

Definatly

Every time I see female feet I want to tickle those feet for extended periods of time.😉

TTD

Re: Feet Fetish

Tickle56 said:
To a true foot fetishist, seeing the soles of a woman's feet is the greatest turnon. I could watch the same sole being stroked for hours and love every second. I have literally spent all day petting my girlfriend's soles, up and down over and over. Feet are great!

But see, there is NO mixing of the fetishes WITH ME. There's tickling.....and there's feet..... they run parallel and don't intersect. So if it's about tickling, I want to see EVERYTHING tickled. When it's feet, I love to view, touch, and all the other things footmen love. A few tickles? Sure! But tickling the same spot for extended time (no matter what part), will put me to sleep. Whether it's feet, underarms, stomach.....tickling on one spot continuously gets old. That's just my opinion. I was just seeing if anyone else was like minded about that.

foot fetish

I have a foot fetish (for mens feet)..........Tickle56 looking at bare soles can keep a footwoman occupied for hours as well *grins and giggles*

I recognise now, that I've had a foot fetish since I was about 5 years old! Didn't understand it until I was a teenager of course, but I did. It was that that lead me to tickling when I got on the internet at 21.

Foot fetish

Definitely! I have long recognized that I love tickling women - all over not just the feet - and that I love women's feet - watching, licking and kissing as well as tickling - but when the two desires blend, for me that is the best of all. It's a chicken/egg question as to which came first. Two nights ago. I spent an hour tickling my ex-wife's feet and lower legs (she won't let me go above the knees) and was quite happy with that. I delight in the rest of the female body and can be totally turned on by it - but a pair of beautiful bare feet (and the thought of tickling them) turn me on more than a pair of beautiful breasts.

Yes. Ever since I can remember (which is back to age 4) I have loved seeing and touching the female foot.

Hell yes!! Since I was 3 or 4! Gosh, I *love* sexy feet! I'd love to be thrown naked into a pile of wriggling, sexy feet! I would do *everything* sensual -and sexual😀- that I could think of to them! I would stay there all day and night, sacrificing my every nerve ending to that orgy of female feet!! 😀 😀 😀

I'm a real feet-fetishist. The female feet are the first part that i see on a woman (well, if she is barefeet or almost), if she uses boots or similar shoes i don't pay any attention on her feet.

I'v have had a foot fetish for a better part of my life,as far as i can remember.But i really enjoy tickling feet,and i'v been blessed with meeting a fantastic women who let's me indulge in my pleasure.

I really cant get enough of female feet, this has gone on for as long as I remember! I would definately call it a fetish, particularly as feet seem to appeal to me so much more than any other part of the body.

I'm absolutely obsessed by female feet. I'm driven to distraction when I'm out, especially in the summer! All those crinkling soles screaming out to me "tickle me if you can!" I can't take anymore, Cap'n! I'm gonna blow!
Sometimes I wish I could put every sexy lady between 18-40 in a world record breaking stocks that go for miles, and like a mischevious li'l schoolboy, run along their helpless soles with a stiff brush, like a mischevious li'l schoolboy running a stick along a picket fence. The world's first Mexican scream! LOL

I Have Loved, Lusted Before, During And After, Worshiped, Fantasized, Gazed,(but Not Yet Glazed, Damn It) And Longed To Tickle, Tickle, Tickle Beautiful Women's Feet Always. Maybe I'm Wired Wierd, But That's Just How I Am. Nothing Gets The Motor Running Like Running Fingers, Feathers, Sonicares Over To Die For Beautiful And Ticklish Bare Feet. Foot Fetish?? Hey, Not Me!!! Lol!

You just have to love female feet. They are just very cute! The smaller in size, the better, even though this does make the tickling area smaller.

Hahaha....a foot fetish you say ???? No not my case at all :drool:

That all depends on what you describe as a foot fetish, now personally me? I'm off and on on this subject. While I do like feet alot, I do not obsess over them so I believe I fit in the sometimes category of things.

However I'm never against a good foot tickle 😉 as far as other things go like licking kissing and toe sucking and things of that nature, I do that, but only if I'm alone with someone, I'm not too vocal about what I do and am quite shy about it, the reason I post on reply about this is because I believe with a subject like this I really can't be considered an outcast now because of what I like now Can I? ^_^

Personally I would say I am 50 % Fetish but not completely focused on it, I'm more an off and on sort of deal but that's just my opinion on things anyway.

-Regards

TickleSoldier

I just love to tickle the female foot. So I suppose it is very stongly possible I just might have a good foot fetish.

i'm with TickleSoldier. i'm in the sometimes category as well. i look at girls feet sometimes as well. But i wouldn't go as far to say i have a foot fetish persay. i'm more into stomach area tickling and into stomachs on girls for me personally 🙂 but as far as tickling clips and tickling images go i have both upperbody clips and feets clips that i have Downloaded. and upperbody and feet tickling images.

No definately not. I am mainly an upper body tickler. That doesn't mean that I am not into tickling a couple of ticklish pretty soft soles 🙂 I prefer by far a pair of smooth armpits or a nicely tanned, flat stomach with a pretty belly button.

do you have a foot fetish

yes i have a huge fetish for female feet...i love the soles especially nothing can turn me on more then a female teasing me with her feet

Da(Yes)

But just mild. I love playing with them but they're not my fav body part.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back