• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

I hate it when my dad barges into the room while I'm on the TMF

I hate it when poor air quality keeps me inside on a nice day

I hate it when you open your fridge in the middle of the night wanting a glass of something cold, only to discover that all your cans of Coke have formed a giant robot and beats you damn near death with sticks of celery.

I hate it when my roommate leaves popsicle all over the place in the living room instead of putting it in the trash can. I warn him daily that he's going to wake up with my dildo in his ass.

I hate it when I'm feeling confused and disoriented for no apparent reason

I hate it when I join a random game on Xbox live and immediately hear the high pitched squeak of a voice that assures me I'm gonna get my ass kicked by a youngin!

I hate it when I'm trying to sleep but the goddamn heat keeps me awake. :rant:

I hate it when the buses don't run on schedule so I end up having to wait for what feels like forever to catch a bus. Especially when it's cold outside.

I hate it when it is a nice day and I have to work most of the day

I hate it when I get all ready to hang out with somebody and then they cancel at the last minute.

I hate it when I'm listening to music - and really enjoying it - and then put a disk into the computer and it completely loses my damn playlist.

I hate it when I'm looking for a girl to date or hang out with online on Craigslist and 9 times out of 10 it's a goddamn webcam whore spammer ****. :rant:

I hate it when I want to stay awake for the whole day but can't.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back