• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

I hate it when the SSF is slow and I have to go back several pages and dig up threads like this one.

I hate it when I can't find the droids I'm looking for *shot*

I hate it when people are rude and stupid for no reason. It pisses me off.

I hate it when my allergies to pollen get in the way of my outdoor activities, forcing me to go back inside 🙁

Don't you hate it when you post a thread and you're the only one that replies to it?

Don't you hate it when you want something sweet to eat but all the sweets in the house are stale or outdated? yuck!

I hate it when you run outside to meet the ice-cream van, then realise he's one street away

Don't you hate it when it starts to thunder storm without warning and knock out the power while you're in the middle of IMing someone or posting on the SSF?

I hate it when neighbours get home at 3 o clock in the morning and slam their car doors. WTF is wrong with them, seriously!

Don't you hate it when some people just don't get the hint that you don't feel like chatting?

.....you see something sticking up out of the ground and upon closer inspection its and unexploded rocket?

I hate it when you're in a hurry to withdraw money from the bank and you're in the drive thru but the clerk has to see some picture ID.

Don't you hate it when you are trying to post in the SSF, only to have a t-storm force you to leave and shut down the computer?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back