• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

Don't you hate it when you just get home from work and realize you have to run errands that day?

Don't you hate it when you wake up and your shoulder hurts, when it did not before you went to sleep.

Don't you hate it when you have to sneeze, but then it ends up being a false alarm and you can't?

....and then a few minutes later the sneeze will sneak up on you and just let itself out! I hate that shit.

Don't you hate it when gays and lesbians are exploited on TV like that one episode "I Kissed a Girl" from Brooke Knows Best season 2?

Don't you hate it when someone blatantly lies to save their own ass.:Grrr:.OOOOOOO I'm sour tonight. :ranty:

Don't you hate it when you plan do do something outdoors, then it rains all day.

I hate it when I have dinner too early and I'm paranoid for the rest of the night that the baby is hungry.

Don't you hate it when you're driving in the middle lane over the speed limit, when the jerk off behind you who has been riding your ass passes you in the left lane with such force as if you were driving 5 mph under the speed limit, only to get in front of you and drive slightly slower than you are currently. Die.

I hate when my eyes are bigger than my stomach and I fix myself something to eat....only to eat about half of it. 🙁

I hate it when I have 2 hard decisions to make and neither seems to have a right answer...

I hate it when I'm getting ready to go out, only to have the person I'm meeting cancel on me at the last second. 😡

I hate it when I walk into a room and instantly forget why I went in there.

I hate getting something to snack on, only to eat a handful of it and decided that's not what you wanted.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back