• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

Don't you hate it when you find some good things to Post in the Silly Forum but can't find the thread?

.....you're grocery shopping and someone farts and then leaves to go to the next aisle, leaving you in the stinky aisle with a bunch of people looking at YOU and thinking you did it? Gawd, I so hate that!

... when an arm on your glasses break and you need a new pair? :sadcry:

When you wait for a delayed train, and when it finally arrives, it's too freakin crowded to get on it?

I hate it when you wake up and think it's Friday when it's really Thursday.

....you switch ques in the supermarket coz the other one seems shorter, then the person that was behind you gets out quicker

your nostrils decide to take turns in letting you breathe.

.....you wake up in the morning only to realise you forgot to buy eggs. 😡

....you switch ques in the supermarket coz the other one seems shorter, then the person that was behind you gets out quicker

your nostrils decide to take turns in letting you breathe.

LOL... I hate both of those things!!! 😡 Happens to me all the time too, lol.

You clean a glass door a little too well then walk straight into it :facepalm:

ROFL!!!! Ahaha!! I've seen this happen a few times, I die laughing every single time!!! :bwahaha: I assume you did this? 😀 Love ya girl! :woot: (Don't be pissed if I laugh when I see something like that happen for real, LOL!! :rowfull:)

Don't you hate it when you run out of beer? :sadcry:

Don't you hate it when it starts raining and turns to ice on the sidewalks and roads around this time of the year.

When you go to get your socks, and there is a racoon with cold feet using them? Then you have to go buy more because, "I am not wearing those after a racoon used them."

.... people piss you off for no reason whatsoever :ranty:

... there's no advanced green at a busy intersection 😡

I hate it when someone says they are goona show up and never do

You play "phone tag" with someone you're trying to get a hold of.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back