• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

someone farts in the car and u cannot open the window cuz its blistering cold out side

Don't you hate it when you have a dream that you are drunk, stuck out in the snow and naked, just to realize that it is not a dream?

Street sweepers seems to hover around your corner of the street all night 🙁

....you splash a lot of hot bacon grease on your testicles.

....you splash a lot of hot bacon grease on your testicles.

WOW! You too?????:yowzer:

When a rabid hamster from the planet Yezow eats all your skittles and drinks all your beer. Then demands cab fare.

Don't you hate it when you have a dream that you are drunk, stuck out in the snow and naked, just to realize that it is not a dream?

:bwahaha:

Don't you hate it when your limousine breaks down and you have to pick another limousine to be driven around in instead?😡

.......when you have to be the designated driver????? That just sucks balls. Big fat donkey balls!

... you singe your eyebrows, LOL 😀 (Don't ask... but yes, I've done this)

.....you get battery acid in both your eyes while stepping on a rusty ten-penny nail?

When you are squeezing a lemon, and you get some juice in your eyes. Then your like, "I'm Blind!" You start jumping around when you step into a bear trap and then your like, "Damn! my leg!" Then you realize a bear is caught in the same trap and your like, "Theres a bear in this trap!", and the bear says,"ROAR!" Then you you faint because of the loss of blood! I hate it when that happens.

Moral of the story: "Don't squeeze lemons or things might go sour."

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back