• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

I hate it when I have part of a song stuck in my head, and I can't remember for the life of me what song it is.

I hate it when my husband makes something to eat in the middle of the night and the next day it seems like he ate everything in the house.

Don't you hate it when you accidentally forget to set your alarm, thereby sleeping in till the early afternoon and wasting the entire morning? 🙁

Don't you hate it when you give something important to somebody and they lose it? 🙁

Don't you hate it when you have trash to set out but it is too windy to do it.

Don't you hate it when you have a bad hair day? I have one every day because I have no hair.

don't you hate it when people think they are more special than anyone else and can't talk about anything but themselves?... :zombie:

I hate when people don't follow my advice and continue to fuck up their lives.

Drive somewhere on a time constraint, like the movies, cutting it close to start time, only to realize you forgot your wallet. Happened two weeks ago and sucked!

Drive somewhere on a time constraint, like the movies, cutting it close to start time, only to realize you forgot your wallet. Happened two weeks ago and sucked!

I dealt with that when I left Frankfurter in NC. We were about an hour away from the airport out of a 2 hour drive. :cry1:

I hate it when you get a rabid Wolverine in your underwear and then it jumps out and begins gnawing at your face and.....Oh crap. Maybe I should not have mentioned this here? Nobody noticed....Right?:fingerscrossed:

Don't you hate it when you think that you have an appointment today, then find out that it was for next week?

......you don't know you have dog shit on the bottom of your shoe until you walk on your carpeting.

Don't you hate it when you step on gum with your running shoes and have to dig it out between the treads.

Don't you just hate it when you are on the losing side of a bet? Eh, Tex? 😀 :bwahaha:

Don't you hate it when you get a nail stuck in your foot, so you have to decide whether to get a shot or risk lockjaw.

^definitely hate that.... and tetinis shots! :scared:

Don't you hate it when you're cutting the lawn and mow over a nice gift from the dog? :shock:

you fall asleep during a movie that only has 15 minutes left?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back