• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

I hate it when people finish posts with two or three lines of emotes...

I hate it when my work schedule is so abstract. One day it's 4 hrs, next day its 9 hrs, then it's a night shift and straight after an early morning shift.

I hate it when I wake up and don't know what day, month or year it is. 😕

I hate it when I have to sleep before work, but don't get tired enough until just a couple hours before I have to leave. 🙁

I hate it when my husband sometimes act like he was raised in a barn in reference to his table manners...

I hate it when I'm really too tired to stay up, but I need to post in the SSF to get my next feather! 🙄

I do too I just wanna go to McDonalds or somewhere but I hate it when I don't have money till next week LOL

I hate it how I can't trust myself with money, they just go poof!

I hate it when people just adopt others opinions rather than thinking for themselves

I hate it when I forgot to get my drink from the counter after pouring it and heading into the next room.

I hate it when people just assume things about other people without even getting to know that person

I hate it when I'm stuck in traffic trying to get into the Lincoln Tunnel. 🙁

I hate it when so many great tv shows only get one Season and then bam! the producers and screenplay team responsible for the show just give up for the show to be just cast aside without having a declarative final episode

Example, "Battle Dome"...it was like pro wrestling meets American Gladiators, only the "gladiators" look like they can (and actually do) kick some major ass...

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back