• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Just like today should be! I had a phone issue and planned to get it repaired but instead splurged for a brand new phone. My brother got me my last 2 phones for free from where he works an IT sometimes they get phones in so it's been a very long time since I bought one.

I used to have a Blackberry and when it was becoming dysfunctional, the Blackberry company was outclassed by Samsung.

I remember the good days where you got a free new phone every 2 years...now $1,000 per phone.

That's for sure. These baseball standings are really tight in some divisions and wild cards of course. I am really interested to see how everything goes this month of September.

It's fun though. Speaking of fun our annual BBQ was fun at work. We got a perfect day too with the weather.

I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to EDGE on making his 90,000th post!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:
Too bad no new rank comes with it.
This is only the fourth time that anybody has reached that number of posts. 😀

I'm enjoying it. I'm glad even though we've had some cooler mornings it's nothing crazy yet and the afternoons are still consistently in the 70s to low 80s most days.

Hope you got them done. My internet was lagging badly this morning so that's why you will see less posts than normal from me before work.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back