• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarressing moments involving your fetish

Oooh Lord. I'm prone to Fruedian slips...just usually only in front of Senshi.

Senshi, my sister and I were chatting about Winnie the Pooh--my sister couldn't remember the 'tigger song', and I proceeded to sing: (Hey, I have four siblings here, leamme alone 😀)

"The wonderful thing about tiggles...tiggers...>____<"

It went right over my sister's head, but Senshi had to leave the room he was laughing so hard😛

~K

This one time was I got ballsy enough to tickle my friend's moms feet while she was watching us. She was sitting on the couch watching TV with her one foot tucked under her leg. Not wanting to miss an opportunity I jumped up on the couch and started tickling her barefoot. She immediately started to laugh and tried to push me off by turning around and pushing me playfully with her two feet. Bad mistake on her part because I put her left foot in an arm lock and started tickling her like crazy. She tried like hell to push me off. I was high with adrenaline and hormones...so high I didn't notice the rock in my shorts...I finally relented after she started screaming in laughter. She suddenly looked at me, look at my pants and then and turned away very quickly and said "that's enough for today." I ran out of the room with complete embarrassment. She never said anything back to me about it, and to this day I don't know if she told anyone else. As you can imagine I never went near her feet again.

Last edited:
A Few months ago my one friends who is a girl and is a very good friend of mine was listening to my mp3 player. and she started looking through my pictures on it and i forgot about my tickling pictures and girls feet pictures and she said looks like somebody is kinky and i had to tell her that i have a tickling fetish and a foot fetish. and see saw how embarrassed i was and she said don't be embarressed i won't tell anyone. and she said so you like girls feet huh so what do you think of my feet and i said i think you have beautiful feet. and she said really you think so i think i have ugly feet she said. now i feel better that i don't have to hide my fetishs from her.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would google up some tickling images while under the legal age... Our family computer is primarily used by me (now I have a laptop, thank goodness) and always has been, so I would save my favorite pictures in a secret folder.

Weeeell... one time when we had a family get-together at our house, my mother mentioned how much trouble I'd been having with the computer. My cousin got on to check things out. He -did- get me introduced to Ad-Aware, but during some kind of file scan... well, he found my folder. And boy did he let me know in subliminal messages. Just the looks he'd give me, they screamed "I KNOW" and he mentioned feet a few times when no one was paying attention... I thought I was done for. I was terrified that he was going to tattle on me.

To my knowledge, he never did. I think he's completely forgotten by now, but there's nooo way I'm going to find out.

Once I was watching a cute girl who was a classmate of mines feet. All of a sudden she turned around and looked at me. I could tell I was blushing and looked down. After class she walked next to me and whispered if you like them so much I'll wear sandals more often. I blushed and she left. Luckily she told no one and wore sandals a lot since them.

Lol I wish something like that would happen to me but oh well... Damn. guess it wont anytime soon lol. Sounds perfect!

My story is a bit different, lol. I was about 14 and @ my school's christmas party. Everyone was walking around having fun but I... xD j/k but i was distracted a good amount. My one classmate had nylons on and her feet looked great. I kept trying to stare without anyone noticing I was ^^ I was a great actor lol. But after awhile I was just walking around trying to think in the halls ( some odd habit of mine) and she walked up behind me and we went into the room a bit down from where we were.

We sat and talked for a bit then i was looking @ her feet while she was talking and she said "Hey I am up here" she started to laugh and so did I pretending like her reaction did not surprise me. It got real loud from the other room's music booming so I decided to try to make it work for me. I asked her I bet I can make you laugh ^^ always a good one. I honestly could tell she did not want 2 say yes but after about a minute she said ok, but take it easy on me lol.

She sat down and put her feet in my lap and i started stoking each foot. She giggled etc. Then the lights turnt on.... it was my teacher lol. (-_-)

Shit... lol. She took her feet off my lap and i felt in shock as he moved in a bit closer. All he said was the party is almost over and walked out. I felt so embarresed though lol.

I never got to finish tickling her and she nvr talked about it, nor did she ever rly show her feet around me again... 🙁 wish she did. Oh well. : ) more time left in life more experiences to come. :

My ex liked to tickle me in public to embarrass me. She got extra joy from the emasculation of it (I'm not bitter) and taunted me while doing it quite often. she would often sick some of her hotter younger female friends to tickle me in groups and smirk knowing that it was getting me off and embarrassing me at the same time. However, I learned, through trail and error, that the humiliation factor was also a bit of a turn on for me. But she was cool with other girls tickling me even though it turned me on. I told her i was happy she "was willing to share me with others" as a way to tease her. She would even let me tickle other girls with her permission. so no hard feelings i guess.

My ex liked to tickle me in public to embarrass me. She got extra joy from the emasculation of it (I'm not bitter) and taunted me while doing it quite often. she would often sick some of her hotter younger female friends to tickle me in groups and smirk knowing that it was getting me off and embarrassing me at the same time. However, I learned, through trail and error, that the humiliation factor was also a bit of a turn on for me. But she was cool with other girls tickling me even though it turned me on. I told her i was happy she "was willing to share me with others" as a way to tease her. She would even let me tickle other girls with her permission. so no hard feelings i guess.

no bad thou , good story

When I was in my mid teens I used to enjoy sneaking into my sister's bedroom whenever she would have friends over to spend the night. I would slowly pull the covers out at the foot of the bed to expose the guest's sleeping soles and proceed to gently tickle and stroke them, sometimes for hours. I would bring soft feathers and even a polaroid camera to snap a few photos as well. I did this with about 8 of my sister's friends through my young teenage years. I became an expert at stealth and learned to listen for breathing patterns to change so I could slow down or alter my stroking so as not to wake up the sleeping girls as I had my way with their ticklish soles.

This one girl, Susan, had the most perfect soles that would twitch and wriggle so deliciously in her sleep as I did it. I was always very careful not to touch too much to wake them up while doing this, but I got a little carried away with Susan. She woke up startled, sat up in the bed, looked down at me at the foot of the bed and sleepily asked what I was doing. I stammered I was just messing around with her. She whispered it felt good, just don't do it too hard or she might laugh out loud. She lay down and allowed me to continue tickling and stroking her perfect soles for another hour until it was starting to get light. She giggled softly and squirmed and wiggled her toes sensuously until I could take no more and retreated to my bedroom.

The same thing happened the next time she came to spend the night and the next. I probably crept into that room and had her perfect little feet a dozen times over the next few years. We never spoke of this and I was sure she kept it as a secret as my sis never said anything about my foot tickling activities to me afterwards.

A few years later while at my sister's wedding reception I was with my girlfriend and several other friends as Susan and her mother approach us. I recognized Susan immediately and glanced down to check out her feet in her strappy sandals (as I always do with an attractive woman). I swear I think her mother saw me take a peek at her daughter's feet. After the good to see you again greetings, Susan's mother asks me in a loud voice if I still enjoy tickling feet. Susan just smiles a little awkwardly at me. I still had not come out with anyone about my tickle fetish and was embarrassed beyond belief. Apparantly Susan had told her mom all about our little sessions years earlier.

My girlfriend had the funniest look on her face as she asked what she meant. Her mom then said oh yeah, that I used to love to tickle her daughter's feet "all the time". A couple of my other friends who had overheard Susan's mother looked on in amusement as well. I just about melted into the carpet, and did my best to steer the conversation away from this embarassing topic. But mom wouldn't let go and said that Susan aways had cute little feet so she could understand why I wanted to do that. Susan's somewhat embarrassed giggle came at the wrong time and I had to excuse myself. I couldn't make eye contact with Susan or her loud mouthed mother for the rest of the reception.

Oooooh man, you have my sympathies. Hell of a way to turn something enjoyable for you and Susan to something humiliating. Why in the world would her mother do that? That was intentionally cruel beyond belief.

Sounds pretty awesome.

After the good to see you again greetings, Susan's mother asks me in a loud voice if I still enjoy tickling feet. Susan just smiles a little awkwardly at me. I still had not come out with anyone about my tickle fetish and was embarrassed beyond belief. Apparantly Susan had told her mom all about our little sessions years earlier.

My girlfriend had the funniest look on her face as she asked what she meant. Her mom then said oh yeah, that I used to love to tickle her daughter's feet "all the time". A couple of my other friends who had overheard Susan's mother looked on in amusement as well. I just about melted into the carpet, and did my best to steer the conversation away from this embarassing topic. But mom wouldn't let go and said that Susan aways had cute little feet so she could understand why I wanted to do that. Susan's somewhat embarrassed giggle came at the wrong time and I had to excuse myself. I couldn't make eye contact with Susan or her loud mouthed mother for the rest of the reception.

What a bitch! No: ****. Nay, at your sisters wedding? I have it! Five pounds of twat in a four pound bag!

Yeah, ever since that happened I've imagined the perfect punishment for the pair of them. It's kinda like my fantasy revenge. For Susan having such a big mouth and telling her mom about our games I would fantasize about tying her up and tickling her bare soles until I drove her insane. For mom having such a big mouth in public, I fantasize about tying her up right in front of Susan's bound feet and gagging her so all she can do is watch me tease her daughter's gorgeous soles. I'd keep it up for hours as the perfect big mouthed tickle torture revenge for both of them.

every time people talk about feet or tickling around me, i blush so hard, and people ask why i blush. they say it's cute, but ask me why i blush. it gets embarrassing alright.

You know, I didn't know where to this story. I felt like my mind finally snapped!

I was yardsaylin'. As I put it. I was up cuz I had to drop my mom off at the Airport of some crap. I had found a few good that deals that day and I decided to stop at one last sale. They had some crap and some blank tapes and some tv's inside. The tvs were hooked up to abc, nbc, fox and whatever. I looked up at one of the screens and I thought I had LOST MY MIND!
"What the fuck?!" I thought. In this Persons garage I saw and froze.

It was a M/F, switch to F/M bondage tickle clip!!!

So many thoughts thundered through my mind: "they are selling and showing tickle videos! no, They are showing it on tv, definately not, OH SHIT I SNAPPED MY MIND HAS INVERTED INTO ITSELF! shit hell." The tickle video continued and I struggled to make sense of it and couldn't look at the people who were most likely looking at me and thinking I was a freak staring wide eyed at a tickle video, i wouldn't lock eyes with them. Then I saw in the corner of the screen was a blue circle that Read "TYRA" then I realized it was that thing I had read about. Then Tyra Banks came on the screen and I thought, "still sane." she said "what was that?" I looked around. Every one else was looking at the screen just like me, except they were confused.

I took one last look around and bolted slowly away. I saw something I liked, but they weren't selling it. I felt like i was almost found out by a bunch of strangers. What are the fucking odds?

I learned not to ask teachers if they're ticklish.

I'll do the short version.

I was in high school, and asked an old 4th grade teacher of mine if she was ticklish. Nothing sexual (hadn't even become a fetish for me yet, no sexuality in it at all at that time), nothing asking her if I could tie her down, etc. just asking her if she's ticklish, and can I see. perfectly innocent, I thought.

The restraining order taught me otherwise.

Well, less embarrassing than it is confusing and irritatingly hurtful. To this day, I just don't get it.

Not the only confusing and awful response from a teacher. But definitely the worst.

CJ

I was in high school, and asked an old 4th grade teacher of mine if she was ticklish. Nothing sexual (hadn't even become a fetish for me yet, no sexuality in it at all at that time), nothing asking her if I could tie her down, etc. just asking her if she's ticklish, and can I see. perfectly innocent, I thought.

Well, less embarrassing than it is confusing and irritatingly hurtful. To this day, I just don't get it.

Not the only confusing and awful response from a teacher. But definitely the worst.

CJ
When you say "old forth grade teacher" do you mean while you were in forth grade? Cuz I think that shit would have been on the news!
Did you come back to that class when you were 18 or something? Still, I think she overreacted!

CJ

😵;; I guess she REALLY hated tickling....

Nah, I was 15. If I was a high school 4th grader THAT woulda been news...lol

And I had an order to stay away from that school. Which sucked because not only was it one of only 2 playgrounds on that end of town, but it was a common thouroughfare for me and my friends.

Think I woulda actually got away with it if I was like 10 or 11. It woulda just been kid stuff.

I got in a lot of trouble over this as a kid, and to this day, I don't know why. I don't know why it freaked people out so immensely badly.

Which is why I'm not real open about my fetish, and very selective about the company who knows.

CJ

i have the perfect memory!!!!!
i outed myself to a few of my mates the other week.
so we were talking to a couple of ladies, the conversation swings to fetishes and my mate practically shouted my fetish out. loads of people heard, and after a few weird looks and crude jokes they all accepted it. so maybe embarrassing is good?

Erg i havnt posted in a while, so here it is......
I was messin around at a friends place just talking, watching movies, and eating snacks.
there were about 7 of us, 4 girls 3 guys. we were out of chairs so i decided to sit next to armchair, ended up sitting below the girl id had a crush on since year 10. well needless to
say i was begining to feel a bit restless as her legs were rubbing against me. Then she asked if she could rest her feet in my lap........................

As if i would say no. i began getting sweaty as her bare feet were sitting in my lap, I
grinned as her feet began twitching, and proceeded to give them a tickle, to my surprise
she didnt move them away but was holding in her laughter. I got extremely turned on by this and completely forgot about the movie.......it took about 3 min of stroking to get a pretty loud laugh out of her, no one cared but when her foot touched, well.......her feet were in my lap......you know...>_<

She was surprised and looked down at me, i didnt know what to do....i was trapped. getting up would mean showing everyone..... she left her feet on my lap but it was very
awkward the rest of the night...

I have had a few times that were what I would call more than uncomfortable. I was either in junior high or high school and in one particular class, there was always this girl who kept putting her feet on the back of my desk. I always acted as though this was overly annoying, but in reality I enjoyed it.

The male teacher (known to be perverted in his own right) was in front of the class gabbing on about whatever it was that we were "learning" about at the time. Still pretending to be annoyed by the girl's feet that were on my desk, I kept poking my pencil eraser down into the side of her shoe. She would giggle and put her foot down for a second and then teasingly put it back up again. This kept up until she let out a louder than normal giggle that caught the attention of the class and the teacher.

He was like: "What are you doing? Are you playing with her feet? Do you like FEET?"

I kinda just froze. I seriously remember my heart stopped beating for what felt like forever. I didn't answer him. I don't really remember what happened after that. Probably because my brain had no fresh blood supply from my still not working heart.

Another time, different seating arrangement, same teacher, same class, I was sitting behind a girl I was poking her rib with my trusty pencil eraser and eventually the same thing happened...but worse.

The teacher was like: "Are you tickling her? How would you like to be tickled? What if I had a bunch of these girls hold you down and tickle you on your feet? You had better behave or they might teach YOU a lesson!"

It was at this point that I knew I was going to die at an early age of heart failure. I again don't remember how that conversation ended, but it was never brought up by anyone again.

Last edited:
the closest i've come to being publicly outed as a tickling 'enthusiast' was when I worked weekends at a supermarket and a boy started tickling his lovely tanned and buxom babysitter by slipping his hands under her top and tickling her sides about 2 metres in front of me. her response was like electric to me and i'm so grateful my crotch was under the check-out desk, LMAO! I just had a voice in my head saying, 'go on lad... tickle her BOOBS!'

As for family, friends and work colleagues, i've tried extremely hard to keep my tickling fetish secret, and so far been successfull. I've always felt that, while there's nothing actually wrong with it, the response from people i know would probably be extremely humiliating, although i would confront them if they had major issues with it and were malicious about it.

Anything for a quiet life, eh?

Last edited:
I have had a few times that were what I would call more than uncomfortable. I was either in junior high or high school and in one particular class, there was always this girl who kept putting her feet on the back of my desk. I always acted as though this was overly annoying, but in reality I enjoyed it.

The male teacher (known to be perverted in his own right) was in front of the class gabbing on about whatever it was that we were "learning" about at the time. Still pretending to be annoyed by the girl's feet that were on my desk, I kept poking my pencil eraser down into the side of her shoe. She would giggle and put her foot down for a second and then teasingly put it back up again. This kept up until she let out a louder than normal giggle that caught the attention of the class and the teacher.

He was like: "What are you doing? Are you playing with her feet? Do you like FEET?"

I kinda just froze. I seriously remember my heart stopped beating for what felt like forever. I didn't answer him. I don't really remember what happened after that. Probably because my brain had no fresh blood supply from my still not working heart.

Another time, different seating arrangement, same teacher, same class, I was sitting behind a girl I was poking her rib with my trusty pencil eraser and eventually the same thing happened...but worse.

The teacher was like: "Are you tickling her? How would you like to be tickled? What if I had a bunch of these girls hold you down and tickle you on your feet? You had better behave or they might teach YOU a lesson!"

It was at this point that I knew I was going to die at an early age of heart failure. I again don't remember how that conversation ended, but it was never brought up by anyone again.

Holy crap, that teacher seemed to get off pointing out other's interests to intentionally embarass you. If I'd been you, I would have replied: "Hey teach! Is that a pencil in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?". If I could have worked passed the embarassment he caused that is.

Ah, that's the trouble; we find the right thing to say/do in these intances usually in hindsight.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back