• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hidden in Plain Sight.

A few early teasers to whet your appetite with.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• K.TMI.Preview.03.jpg
    K.TMI.Preview.03.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 130
  • K.TMI.Preview.04.jpg
    K.TMI.Preview.04.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 122
  • OfficeOrdeal.Preview.01.jpg
    OfficeOrdeal.Preview.01.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 74
  • OfficeOrdeal.Preview.02.jpg
    OfficeOrdeal.Preview.02.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 106
Second update is a "behind the scene" sequence, I cobbled up for those "how do you do it" threads.

My pics are quite pointless: they begin with raw pencil, and they quickly reach final stage, without giving out so much of a word of explanation, so they won't help anybody out much, unless they already know what they're doing... and if they do, they won't need my help at all.

Nonetheless, I promised a few extra contents, so here we go.

is it me, or is this pic themed after Fallout 3 or Hellgate: London?

is it me, or is this pic themed after Fallout 3 or Hellgate: London?
I guess it is you, Norm, my good man.
That image is part of a two-pic series I called Zeonic Nylons, I patterned after WWII plane pinups, themed after the original late '70s/early '80s MS Gundam anime.

Of course, it could make sense in a retro-vintage-cyberpunk milieu, but it pre-dates FO3 by a couple years or three, so...

🙂

The promotional artwork has a noirish, crime-drama intensity to it (an impression sold all the better by the blood-red lettering!) The "cruel mistress" is a classic spider woman, almost Disney-esque in her overt, severe wickedness!

More promos and sneak previews.
Oh, be sure to check Laughter from the Dungeon's promo sale too...

As usual, enjoy and thanks for all the fish.

😉

Two plus two equals... aha! You see what I did there...

Anyway, great pics, K! Although I wouldn't have seen them if you hadn't so shamelessly plugged them in the chat room tonight. :super_hap

Anyway, great pics, K! Although I wouldn't have seen them if you hadn't so shamelessly plugged them in the chat room tonight. :super_hap
😉

Thanks Blue.
Shame ain't part of the package, here...

🙂

BTW... should I take further steps to advertise my stuff around?
Sometimes I get the feeling I'm putting extra care in detailing and minutiae, while forgetting completely on making the actual pictures readily available for you guys to watch.

:huh

🙂

Kal's back in town! And his absenteeism hasn't bee ill spent... a seductively promising new project, this! The ladies are certainly primed for party action (one of them topped with a chain-mail party hat!), bathed in an arabesque of cheery rainbow rococo! Do the "Ticklish Nights" harken back to Scheherazade? The Arabic-looking arch would seem to suggest so.

Gee, now, I wasn't "absent".
I just wasn't here much.

😀

BTW... loved chapter 18.
Please keep up telling the story; keen on reading more.

Welcome.

Ultimately, we reap what we sow.

Maybe I should consider kamut...

😉

Slightly freaky, the penned-in faces! A novel (and highly effective) way to protect the applicant's identity during the audition process, if that's their purpose. The relaxed attitude and fine definition of the art seem to have freed the lady up considerably; she's certainly giving this session her all! Best of luck to the eager participant! And another nice take on this new area of Kalamos endeavor!

Interesting censorship. Awesome photos though. ^___^

Slightly freaky, the penned-in faces! A novel (and highly effective) way to protect the applicant's identity during the audition process, if that's their purpose.
I don't usually like editing out a model's face - as it dulls the picture's effectiveness a bit.
That said, not all girls are equally comfortable with showing their faces on the web, so some extra touching up is sometimes in order.

To preserve the sexiness of a female smile somewhat, I opted for a series of mock-ups I did a while ago, to test my hand at drawing feminine features.
While they are no substitute for the real thing, at least they help maintain the feeling of watching an actual lady.

Best of luck to the eager participant! And another nice take on this new area of Kalamos endeavor!
As usual.
We sow.
We reap.
We'll see.

🙂

Interesting censorship. Awesome photos though. ^___^
I think I kept my best shot for later: you can get a glimpse of things a-coming in my sig banner.

I'm a sole artist, after all...

😀

I just discovered this thread, and it's full of great news! The "Tale of Ticklish Nights" has me eagerly in anticipation. It's always fantastic to see more of your amazing art!

A sneak preview to forthcoming picture set - a prize shot from fetish convention BergamoSex, near Milano, featuring fetish icon Mr. Veronese and a fetching lady guest, showcasing her soles and more...

🙂

The most pleasant possible framing for fine art, this young lady! Only one imaginable problem... keeping people's focus from drifting away from the marvelous inkwork!

The most pleasant possible framing for fine art, this young lady!
More than you could possibly imagine.

🙂

Only one imaginable problem... keeping people's focus from drifting away from the marvelous inkwork!

I think I managed to figure out a suitable accoutrement to prevent attention from fading too quick...

😉

Lovely symbiosis... floral themes compliment the lady down to her toes (literally!) What a bright smile! She seems just as delighted as her admirers!

Lovely symbiosis... floral themes compliment the lady down to her toes (literally!) What a bright smile! She seems just as delighted as her admirers!

She was one of the sweetest guests we had, and a really good sport, especially when we tickled her like crazy, in our stocks.

A couple adult models we had along fought like furies - one threatened me with physical violence, while I was thoroughly exploring her axillary cavities, while another actually tried to bite me, when I leant too close for comfort.
Or maybe, not close enough...

:lol

Speaking of marvellous art, what about a much waited, anticipated and needed new chapter in your seminal saga?

She was one of the sweetest guests we had, and a really good sport, especially when we tickled her like crazy, in our stocks.
She fulfills every promise her picture makes! Delighted to learn that reality can cleave so close to our cherished fantasies!

A couple adult models we had along fought like furies - one threatened me with physical violence, while I was thoroughly exploring her axillary cavities, while another actually tried to bite me, when I leant too close for comfort.
Or maybe, not close enough...

:lol
Such provocation does tend to unleash tigress tendencies! Hope those restraints are sturdy! A most hazardous course your career has taken... no need to ask if it's worth it, though! You're livin' the dream, man!

Speaking of marvellous art, what about a much waited, anticipated and needed new chapter in your seminal saga?
Thanks so much for the compliment and for asking! I'm deep into Chapter 19 at the moment... am anticipating release late into (but hopefully before the end of) this month!

She fulfills every promise her picture makes! Delighted to learn that reality can cleave so close to our cherished fantasies!
And I am not over with pics yet.
I'm adding two more, since I've just resized and watermarked them for online usage - and here's the full Demo bunch for this batch.

🙂

Such provocation does tend to unleash tigress tendencies! Hope those restraints are sturdy! A most hazardous course your career has taken... no need to ask if it's worth it, though! You're livin' the dream, man!
If my new banner is of any indication, mentioning a tigress was keen insight on your part - but I'll admit, I was tempted with letting them have a go with my physical shell... one looked like a lithe elven princess, with slender figure and platinum tresses, the other was a lean red-head, with a natural beauty and a penchant for red leather...

... and, as you know full well, red leather is evil!

😀

Thanks so much for the compliment and for asking!
I'm deep into Chapter 19 at the moment... am anticipating release late into (but hopefully before the end of) this month!
It is no compliment when it is true.
I'll try to keep myself busy, while you polish your panels.

:rolleyes

I'm adding a few teaser Samples to whet your appetite with.
With Mr Veronese and TMI's Dr B. we agreed on sharing these pics as free promo contents.

I'll add full sets later - I'm taking my sweet time resizing photos and adding frames/watermarks.
Just bear with me - and enjoy first batch.

🙂

New batch of Samples.
On a similar note: TMI's Dr B. just uploaded FULL FREE VIDEOCLIPS from BgSex tickling sessione.

It is a *massive* full 1g worth of foot fetish fun and teasing tickling torture.
In stocks.

AND, as an extra treat - or should I spell it *threat*...? - you can see yours truly in the act too, doing what I'm best at.
Making a fool of myself... er... I mean, showing resident and guest ladies the finest point in my technique - both drawing AND tickling.

Stay tuned for the real deal from part-time partner in tickling, TMI.
Link will be appended here: -> www.ticklemadeinitaly.com

Enjoy.

🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back