• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hidden in Plain Sight.

I've never seen any of your pics; by the time I've come across any of your threads, it was usually about a year later and the pic had been removed and the thread left to fade away (except someone had posted a new comment which is why I saw it in the first place). The last comments on your threads that I've seen are usually from new members asking where the pic is (as it has long since been removed from the thread in question).

Where, you ask?
Over my Group.

Those I am not going to delete.

🙂

Check his public profile. You'll find the address. You'll have to join Smartgroups first, but there's no charge.

At least your artwork gets views, Kalamos. Me, I'm a writer, but apparently people don't care about stories much. Most of the time I feel the same way as you, because a story that I put several hours' worth of work into that comes out as ten pages in Microsoft word gets 141 hits in about three weeks' time, and only one comment by Ness because I pestered her to post.

I haven't posted nearly anything in the way of my writing here at TT. Partly that's because, I admit, that I write in an anime-ish style, which contains probably somewhat more Japanese culture and customs than a normal person would run into. But by all means, it's not unreadable. It has a plot, a very good one if I may say so, and very little tickling in the first episode. Granted that might turn some people off, but I was completely underwhelmed by the lack of response by ANYONE else and more than a bit frustrated that other stories which seem to have taken less than half the amount of effort I put in seem to be the most popular.

So I definitely wouldn't say you have a monopoly on griping about your work being unappreciated.

I admit I am no otaku, so I cannot fully appreciate anime and manga.
Which isn't completely true... since I sometimes dig the torrents for the latest fansub.
But my own tastes are a bit off from what you'd call a real otaku. 😀

Said that... it's not a matter of anime vs western animation.
Only the oldies like me could argue about that. 😛

Problem is, stories require a particular mood and mind-set.
I read a fan-story every... oh... say 1000 pics I download.
Why? Am I incapable of reading stuff?
Well... maybe yes... me dumb...

😀 😀 😀

Er... stories require *more* attention than pics do.
They urge people to think, to use imagination, whereas pics already lay everything out for them to watch.

On the other hand, pics often are just that: quarterly illustrations with little to no story to back them up.

An interesting bet for writers would be to team up with drawers.
A joint artistry team.
If I recall well you did it, and it worked out well.
You could try it again: the nice pics lure unsuspecting victims in, then they start reading your story, and they're hooked. 😀

Just an idea.

You submitted a story, Jaynin? Damn, I sorry I missed it! But I rarely get down as far as the story section, not unless I'm directed there specifically... I barely have free time enough to keep up with the fresh influx of artwork. I will find your story and read it, now that I know it's there.

*looks at pic posted to first post

>_> Ive seen that before

Sure *you* have, but they said they missed most of my older pics.

Besides, I'll be changing it in a while.

Well, I havent! And so, I'm glad he posted it! 😀 When was that made?

I'd imagine my story is now on the third page of the second. It was the very last on the second page as of last night, but I imagine it was bumped down since then.

When? Mmm...

* Checks archive *

Oh, the first version dates 2004-01-09.
Later versions span from 01-11 to 01-14.

I'll be adding "new" older pics in a few days; maybe Jay'll be happy to see them again.

😉

Ah, so that's how knights get their fun... 🙂

As the old saying about tickling goes: Once a knight is enough! *bad rimshot*

😀 😀 😀

Ah, that one went with a short, introductory story.

* Tickle-Tortured in the Deep Damp Dungeon *

"Languedoc, France, year of our Lord 1321.
French knights scour the land for the last vestiges of cathar heresy.

This poor wench has been accused of associating with Cathars - and is currently under questioning by her captor, Sir Guillaume Le Fort.

Religion bars non-clergy from ministering torture on suspect heretics - but Sir Guillaume found a way to obtain a confession without harming his prisoner.

Securely chained beneath Le Fort's manor, no one will hear her plights for help.
Not in her present predicament..."

Now that you've put up an actual drawing in this thread, I can delurk...

Kalamos said:
An interesting bet for writers would be to team up with drawers.
A joint artistry team.
If I recall well you did it, and it worked out well.
You could try it again: the nice pics lure unsuspecting victims in, then they start reading your story, and they're hooked. 😀

Just an idea.

That's sorta-kinda what Scavenger1 and I did - He posted a couple of really nice pieces of artwork, and I wrote a story based on them ("A Secret Military Experiment")

sablesword said:
Now that you've put up an actual drawing in this thread, I can delurk...

Hey, you are wounding me, laddie!
All of my pic thread used to have *actual* drawings in them!

😀 😀 😀

I should start doing stick art.

😀

Thanks!

You guys made me pass the 2k mark, so I added two oldies pics, for those who missed them [or lost them, or whatever...]. Dot dot dot, slash dot com.

Why, I do believe I remember that pic... and quite an excellent one it is, at that. *snicker* ^_^

Older stuff, Koop... and the fun fact was, as I am fairly proud of, I did it completely by mouse.
Now... I could re-do it with a more accurately rendered HDS, but it did *not* turn out too shabby, if I may allow myself some modesty.

🙂

Glad you remember it dearly, Jay.
You guys never made into the coloured version, but, who knows...
As long as I can draw...

😀

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back