• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hidden in Plain Sight.

I've always been taken with that Ghostbusters picture! Beautiful bright secondaries, splendid composition and texture, ghoulishly provocative theme! As I recall, it never received a thread of it's own... it got squirrelled away in someone else's. No wonder so few folks saw it!

I guess the second pic must be really unsightly...

😀

Kalamos said:
I guess the second pic must be really unsightly... 😀
Aw nuts... I should'a known better than to play favorites. The slighted child always feels unloved. Okay, okay... le's see: you're most charmingly presented, my dear! You blush with rosy health; your bonds show you to best advantage, the naked, vulnerable soles (amongst other areas) perfectly delectable! Seems to me I said some of these same things when I first saw her. Another Easter Egg hunt to find her... activity better suited to this particular season.

A moment's indulgence, please, Kal. I was chatting with the young lady! And I don't have much time to impress her... number 8,000 is hard upon us!

Is it already?
Oh merciful Mithras, what am I supposed to add, next?

Made my mind up: a couple of medieval-themed pics.
First one is probably known to most of you guys, but I'm keeping seasonal pics for... proper seasons.
Second pic is an old pun I found rather funny, and that goes to show the extent of my depravity.

I gotta get moving. We're most of half-way to the next plateau already. These pictures really benefit from your expertise with antique military trappings! Actually, both are pretty clever jokes: the knight wields the sword's-length plume in a classic thrusting pose, to devastating effect (the gal's a real looker, while we're at it!) As for the second, it's wild to see a fetishist so gung-ho about his obsession! Those damned bobble antennae... brilliant! You really need to patent the idea before someone swipes it!

I confess, I don't recall seeing any of these pictures before, and I've counted myself pretty well familiar with your art! The three work well as a set: that sepia patina provides great visual interest with its parchment feeling of the antique. The asemmetrical fantasy female must be new... I know I would have remembered that one! Quite imperious and confident! Also beautifully modelled with delicate shading. The unsual facial architecture is entirely convincing... I'm reminded, slightly, of the similarly off-kilter "Moties" from the Larry Niven/Jerry Pournell sci-fi classic, "A Mote in God's Eye". Really first-rate! "Torture?" is rather light-hearted and fun! My vote is for "no"... she seems to be enjoying the treatment far too much! "Greater Spell of Tickle Mist" has an engaging D&D feel about it. The grinning elf woman is pure Kalamos, with the facial features drawn into tight "V"s. Well considered costuming, too... the skull motif on the shin guards is a neat detail! The mist itself possesses a disturbingly viscous quality, akin to the half-matter we encounter in Lovecraft. All considered, a proud selection! Three fine new additions for my personal gallery!

Littlebighead said:
I confess, I don't recall seeing any of these pictures before, and I've counted myself pretty well familiar with your art!
The three work well as a set: that sepia patina provides great visual interest with its parchment feeling of the antique.
Something old, something new. 😉

Actually, the K.Classics date back to the late '90s.
I had more time to spare for finer details.
Warhammer enthusiasts will probably recognise the older Dark Elven witch costume, from that era.
A cookie for any of you who manages to recognise and translate the elven rune. 😉

The sepia patina is just a way to polish pics a bit.
A lot of people post pencil sketches without so much of a quick cleaning.
I like my sketches a bit crispier than that: no need to give out the fact I'm a sloppy drawer. 😀

The asemmetrical fantasy female must be new... I know I would have remembered that one!
That's fresh and new.
Did it as an experiment of sorts, just yesterday.
Tyklfynd - or whatever the name, put some vowels in there, man! 😉 - was looking for ideas for bald women.

This is mine, after - again- Warhammer's new Daemonettes.
Those new minis look quite kinky; I would have never laid tabletop gaming off, had I had them, back then.

By the way: my recurring foot-model and part-time art advisor thinks the daemon looks too warped and misshapen.
I guess I spoiled her with my cuter pics... 😉

"Torture?" is rather light-hearted and fun! My vote is for "no"... she seems to be enjoying the treatment far too much!
Yep.
And she looks quite asian, for what's supposed to be an elf.
Oh well. 😀

"Greater Spell of Tickle Mist" has an engaging D&D feel about it.
Yep again. That was my idea.

The grinning elf woman is pure Kalamos, with the facial features drawn into tight "V"s.
Well, not quite. Not yet.
I was... mmm... 1998 or something like that.
Kalamos was yet to come.
I simply adapted my fantasy style over to tickling pics.
And my fantasy style from that era was quite angular.

Maybe I never really learnt how to draw females. 😀

Three fine new additions for my personal gallery!
Thanks. 😉

And thanks for theteam's and Kimiko's words too.
As Journia pointed out, I'm a sucker for compliments. 😉

Not that I really believe them... but they feel good nonetheless.

Last edited:
Kalamos,

I love all the latest additions but I am particularly fond of the fantasy female. Excellent work!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Bah, I'm really too kind.

Here we go with yet another brand new pic.
With a pun too.

I should really start working on a cult.

😉

Just to say thanks for letting me pass the 10k mark.

😀

Hot stuff, Kal, both singly and in triplicate! Further examination and commentary later... I'm overdue for work!

No cookies for anybody, I guess.
Those old new pics just disappeared too soon.
They'll resurface, though, eventually. 😉

If you check the triplets closely, you'll notice subtle differences: they are meant to be read in a sequence, so they make sense as the joke unfolds.

The whole pun revolves around a simple misunderstanding: "So, you've got a passion for... pickling?"

I'm explaining the joke 'cause it's basically groan-material, as Fairfeather might say.
And because I'm high again from drawing intoxication.

It's worse - or better... - than alcohol... 😉

Thingamabob.

😀

Now that I've had a chance to examine (lovingly, for hours) this latest offering, I wanted to say that the lady on display is one fine looker! She has the full, rounded, expressive features (such a sweet, ingenuous grin!) that draw me instantly and instinctively! That, quite aside for the more obvious options so prized by fetishist and full-blooded male alike! The outfit is smokin' hot, incidently! It's too easy to place myself in the position of Mr. Red Feather, the guy more interested in tickling than pickling... this view is pure heaven!

Glad you liked it.
Showed it to a female friend of mine, and she did like it too.
She appreciated Ella's [just a random name for the blonde char] sweet congenial quality.
She really felt sympathetic and drawn to her.

I tried to blend a cartoony style with realistic-looking soles.
I'm not too sure, cause I tend to draw this kind of pics on a whim, without looking back for flaws or mistakes much.

🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back