• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hidden in Plain Sight.

lonelykimiko said:
I also like these pics, especially the second one 😀 . I was actually considering doing a Kalamos Megapost next, but I don't know if I've got anywhere close to all your stuff 🙁 .
Besides, a "megapost" with my tk stuff would barely account for 10 or 20 pics at best... 😀

Nah, I'll just bump back some of my own older threads.
People keep bumping back ancient stuff, more often than not just to complain about dead links and stuff like that.

Most of my own threads are still "live".
Raising them back shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Speaking of lost pics, I'll start showcasing older jokes, comics and thingamabobs.
Most of them got buried deep within old huge threads; you'd have to do some serious dig-work to find them.

Not really worth the effort, considering I'm still around... 😉

Or... I could send you something via email.
But I'd have to trust you well enough to share my mail with ya!

😀

Oh gods, I wouldnt trust me 😉 . But honestly, I'm still gonna try for a mega post. I'm aiming to do one for each artist.

lonelykimiko said:
Oh gods, I wouldnt trust me 😉 . But honestly, I'm still gonna try for a mega post. I'm aiming to do one for each artist.
What have I got to do with art anyway?
I just do tickling pics.

The definition of the term artist is not a debate I'm going to get into 😉 .

lonelykimiko said:
The definition of the term artist is not a debate I'm going to get into 😉 .
Mmm... maybe I could try and bribe you with sneak previews from my next pics.
Let us see if Will is cross-class for you...

😉

Hehe maybe 😛 . But either way I'm gonna do the post at some point, when I think I've got most of your TK stuff ^_^ .

-> F.L. A.

😉

-> LK

Yep.
Don't worry. Be happy.

😀

The weirdest thing is, I managed to sneak a tickle-reference into a NWN module.
I'm a tickle-geek.

F.L. Atlanta said:
lol. good job, i guess.
Dunno.
Maybe I'm over-doing it.

Well, it was fun, and gave me ideas.
I even have stuff for comics now.

14K... I believe we're due new artwork! If not "new", at least replacement. I'm requesting something macabre.

nessonite said:
I like K's latest siggy. Very clever. Almost made me click ^^
Me, I joined up... I can "click" with complete satisfaction!

Macabre I asked for, and macabre I have received (in triplicate!) The sugary skulls of Dias de los Muertos have nothing on this gayly rendered reminder of our own mortality, while his barefooted, brunette companion learns to her hilarity that death can be a laughing matter after all! The festive floral shift of the naughty cookie thief is sexy apparel indeed, though I've always been partial to the blue jeans she wears during her nerve jangling "flight" of fancy (ending in a bout of bare-knuckle rib tickling and a brush-load of emerald-soaked sole distress!) The sepulcher has never been so much light-hearted fun before, full as it seems to be of wise-acre, mischievous grim reapers! Makes one really look forward to the afterlife!

ROFL! I remember that saga! I'm in a legendary thread! I'm honored...

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back