• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hidden in Plain Sight.

nessonite said:
ROFL! I remember that saga! I'm in a legendary thread! I'm honored...
Should we tell LBH about that? 😉

Mister? 😉

And you're missing the real fun behind those pics.
Ask either Camel or Nessie.
They are likely to tell.

Kalamos said:
Should we tell LBH about that? 😉
Ooooh, you mean there's a story involved? Sounds like an important one, too! By all means, I'm dying to hear it!

Littlebighead said:
By all means, I'm dying to hear it!
Well... yes... it was all about dying!

It's quite long-winded, and I'm long over-due my maintenance shift, but I'll try and give you the abridged version.
So, it all started with a weird story, a kind of fan fic featuring, among the others, Camel, Georgiatklr and yours truly.
In a fell swing, Georgiatklr had the both us die, and reincarnate as *moles*.
Not the subterranean variety, mind you, rather, the spot-on-the-skin kind, on Camel's feet.

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=7201&highlight=kalamos+saudelli

Apparently, in Georgia's story, Saudelli's goons discovered a slew of counterfeited pics, and dealt swift mob-style justice on my flesh and blood self, as told in this - rather blurry - pic.

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=7412&highlight=murder+drew

For a while I "role-played" dead, posting a skull as my avatar and behaving as if I were, for most accounts, deceased.
A few users actually fell for it... others never realised or read the whole story, so they thought I simply had a fancy for undead and stuff.

My undead persona developed into a yellow skeleton in a purple robe.
A lot of jokes ensued, and resulted in more wacky "art" I'll be posting by 15k.

After a while, thanks to the lack of taste of a few guys, the corpse thing grew, so to speak, stale.

I somehow got resurrected, or rather, passed to my next stage of undeath: an incorporeal revenant in a gothic suit of armour.
The passage was quite slow. Slower than the prev passage would indicate.

At first I simply put the fancy sallet you might be familiar with.
People got to know me after it, and to some I was the guy with the helmet.
A few jokes later, some nice, a few nasty, I got to develop a full body for my hollow helmet.

My web persona shifted to a full hollow armour; I started drawing myself as the hobbly armoured guy you're well familiar with.
Except for the odd adjustment or lapse in memory, the Kal-armour char is well defined and fixed, and it suits - erm... - me well.

The most notable feature is still the rounded over-sized helmet, covering my features save for the eyes, patterned as pinpoints of light, sometimes conveying my feelings through changes in shape and hue.

I *did* appear out of my armour in a few instances, but nobody realised it was actually me.
And I did draw myself full armoured save for the helm, with my real world features.
Again, few ever took notice since the thread the pic was being hosted in, got deleted.

The pics you got to see date to my bony period, when my corporeal undead persona was quite prone to crumbling to pieces, and resident ladies, for some reason, were quite keen on playing with my scattered remains.

Of course, as you can see, they usually got more than they had at first bargained for.

So much for the abridging... eh? 😉

Last edited:
I dote on personal histories; they lend participation relevance and texture. I'd seen your Saudelli-themed picture, but hadn't grasped its true importance before now.

By the way, I fancy the likeness of our dear Nessie in the latter two pictures of this current submission... anything in that?

I had no idea that Georgiatklr wrote fiction (though I visit the Story Section so seldom, nothing there should startle me)! His Reincarnation tale is pleasantly compact and dense with creative, funny detail. No surprise, considering the source... it reads very much like one of his commentaries.

Last edited:
Kalamos said:
Mister? 😉

And you're missing the real fun behind those pics.
Ask either Camel or Nessie.
They are likely to tell.

aye, it should be something like Shisster, considering that...tha K gender remains to be: EITHER....:tounge:

I'm not lying when I say Ness did unspeakable things to my skull with her feet.
Here's the proof.

Of course when I "reacted" it was out of self defence alone.

😉

MOD EDIT: those suck...don't post them XD

K EDIT: I could put them over my Smartgroup.
I last heard you wouldn't join anyway...

😉

Last edited:
Kalamos said:
I'm not lying when I say Ness did unspeakable things to my skull with her feet. Here's the proof.

MOD EDIT: those suck...don't post them XD
Oh fine... I got here way too late.

Littlebighead said:
Oh fine... I got here way too late.
No sweat my pet. 😉

I know the ways of the deep forest, and I'll be delivering those pics to your abode by the hidden paths only rangers have access to.

😀

Littlebighead said:
😀 Kalamos, my guardian Devil!
Devil not anymore.
Got my tail surgically removed...

😉

Last edited:
Got to admit, you have a lot more artwork than I ever imagined! If possible, would you be able to give me a hand concocting my planned megapost? It'd be realyl helpful ^_^ .

Damn it...for a second I thought you were talking to me. XD
*squashes ego back into it's place. o^_^o

Awww 😀 . Well, dont tell anyone, but your megapost is in the buildup too 😉 . I want to try and get all of the artists ya see 😀 .
By the way, do you talk on msn at all?

Any megapost of mine would include frightening glimpses into past horrible talentlessness. I PH34R. XP
really must get my website built ;_;
Really, with the collection you seem to have of everyone's stuff YOU should be putting up a site. ^^

And yeah, I do MSN. xp

Hehe, when I can afford a website I might do something. If you want a hand with making yours at all, I know HTML. I could help you out if you wanted it 🙂 .

Oh, and I tried to send you my msn addy over PM, but your inbox is full 🙁 .

Thankies =3 but nessie is a web designer by trade. It isn't lack of know-how, it's lack of motivation. XD I actually have almost 20 gallaries of anime pictures ready to go for when I get my site up. I bought a name and everything. One of these days (years) I'll get off my butt and get some hosting.

Speaking of which... www.influxhost.com is a good one. it's where I have my personal site hosted. They have some super-cheap one-time-fee plans. Pay like $40 and you have hosting forever. Not bad hosting either.

My inbox is full AGAIN? Amazing how often that happens. >=[
My MSN is [email protected]
Since you have to approve people before they can see or contact you I don't worry about putting it here. But, fair warning, if anyone else tries to add me I probably won't accept. Nothing personal, I just only chat with a small group of people.

15,000 has come and almost gone (these numbers are getting frightening!) with nary a hint of update. The 16,000 milestone will be something truly special, I suspect!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back