• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hidden in Plain Sight.

Since Kal seems to be back again: 19,000+... I belived you owe us! This may bring new pictures, or pump the total up to 20K... either works for me!

😉

Attachments

• K.Kaffacock.01.1.lo.jpg
    K.Kaffacock.01.1.lo.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 365
LOL, reminds me of the infamous rabbit season/duck season cartoon. Great stuff as always.

Umojar said:
LOL, reminds me of the infamous rabbit season/duck season cartoon. Great stuff as always.

that is a classic cartoon sketch....
my kids and I do all those seasons over and over and over again...we even create others!

The magic 20K mark strikes gold! I'm lovin' this in so many ways, not just 'cause my little purple alter ego got a featured part (though seeing a new interpretation by a premier forum artist really lights my fire!) A smashing continuation of the mayhem Senshi started... three classic caricatures: POed Kal, with formidable mien and a dinged-up flipped lid; LBH, perforated and foaming (and displaying a green interior!); and bug-eyed, double twisted-up Lord Kaffacock (trying desperately to worm his way around a fine for bagging misfits out of season!) An efficient, compact aftermath, in which swirling wisps of ire and emerald vegetation sprigs set a tidy scene! An ideal celebration to commemorate a proud 20,000 hits! Now, onward to 21,000!

Attachments

• K.Moving.01.lo.jpg
    K.Moving.01.lo.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 204
Been there... seen it... said my piece... I'll say it again! Grand stuff, Kal! 21K (almost 22, now) opens a whole new door to this Old World Magic! Of course you're Moving In! With a lance so keen and weighty, who could keep you out!

😉

Attachments

• K.He-Man.01.BW.lo.jpg
    K.He-Man.01.BW.lo.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 132
Decided to respond here, as I'll get to comment on the whole F/M package rather than just a part! I've seen your fish-eyed mad scientist type before, though the initial non-tk portrait is new to me. A wild design, and an interesting role reversal, with Cuddly Girl (or later incarnation) subjecting him to hard questioning: it's generally the outré figure in charge of the sadism.

Plenty of seductive tension in the He-Man scenario (the god-awful cartoon series would have benefitted from some of this subtle expressiveness); He-Man's taut posture, straining limbs and sweaty molar-clenching contrasts nicely with Evil-Lyn's easy sinuousness and confident smirk (with chains that size, she ought to be confident!) The creeping magical tendrils seem a lustful extension of the sorceress, placed almost as though they were hair tresses. The figures are palpably weighty, bolstering the sensual contact; textures (flesh, fur, metal, miasma), as is typical with your work, are entirely convincing. I prefer M/F to F/M, but the orientation barely matters when the design and technique are this masterful!

Last edited:
* Bows *

I think I blew some kind a childhood myth, with that pic, but I'm glad it's been met with increasing warmth.

As you noticed, I am trying out yet another technique; I usually do pics in batches: a couple of pics with a particular technique, then two or three other pics, with another technique and so on.

I usually give myself some time to get [re]acquainted with a particular style or trick; for example, I did other pics in the same vein of the "mounted dude", for family and friends.

Alongwith He-Man, I did other pics, in the same style, too - and the Masters piece was actually a reward to myself, once I got confident enough.

nessonite said:
I'm getting a lot of love from you lately, K-man XD
So it would seem. 🙂
When you used to draw a bit more, it was fun having those recurring jokes, coming to and fro.

Plus, I never really got on friendly terms with enough ppl, to warrant new pics.
Most drawers can and will easily do cameo portrayals of fellow users'.
I've been keeping to myself lately, so I would have a tougher time at that, especially with newer ppl.

Let me see... you, Aphrodite Rabbit, Camel, Cellardweller, Doc Convulso, HDS, Jay, Miss Val...
Not many cameo pics, of mine.

Maybe I should finally get to do some more fan pics, with other artists' chars.
That would help a bit.

24K passed, and suddenly we got dueling "Ghostbusters" artwork (for cross-reference, please check Umojar's new submission:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=330060&posted=1#post330060.

This one is a longtime favorite: the subjects are playfully, amusingly ghoulish, the composition excellent and the colors so pleasingly Kalamos-intense (a real rainbow, in fact!) Almost makes me wish I'd seen the show, it's inspiring so much good work.

Brought the picture out of hiding, huh? 😉 I appreciate it. n_n *snags before it disappears again* Me likey muches.

-> LBH.

It was my "rainbow period" I guess.
My current jobs are darker, and almost somber.

It is due to my current technique: markers tend to "add up", while computer colourisation is much brighter.
Gotta ask, before, but I'll post a sample, so you can get a rough idea of what I'm testing out at the present moment.

🙂

-> Sammi.

You lucky git. Got twin pics when you asked for one. 😉
You owe me.
A cup of tea.

😀

Seems like you drink a lot of tea. 😵

See, this is probably one of my favorite pics of yours now. You should really have a place where people can see all the stuff you've done so far.

Happy day for me. n_n Thankies.

What would ya fancy? *puts the water on to boil* Green? Chamomile? Earl Grey?

-> Umojar.

Yep. I sure do.
Drink a lot of tea.

Well, I got this new Yahoo group, and I am slowly rebuilding my archive.
Plus, I'm also uploading pics to my TTC gallery, showing them by theme.

I must admit, I used to a bit fickle with my stuff.

-> Sammi.

Earl Grey will do.
English Breakfast wouldn't be a bad idea either.

😉

Ooh. Tasty. English Breakfast coming up. n_n Do you take sugar with that?

Sammi-chan said:
Ooh. Tasty. English Breakfast coming up. n_n Do you take sugar with that?
Yes please. No cream please.

Got shortbreads, by chance?

But of course. I always keep some around just in case.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back