• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hidden in Plain Sight.

Umojar said:
Ttc?
Edit: nvm... I'm retarded... -_-
NP.
Next to nobody calls Tickle Theater that way. But it makes sense, since we got TMF, HITW, CEF, and so on.

So far, I've updated the TTC gallery in tandem with my TMF's.
I don't know what theme I am going to choose, next, yet.

You see, I am not sure about additions: most ppl post a single batch of pictures per thread, they reply to whatever comments they get, then they move on to the next batch.

Working with themed batches would mean adding new pics to older threads, mingling pics and replies.
And I am anal ret... er... picky... and I find it messy.

I'll probably add new batches as new threads, resuming file count from where I leave off.

🙂

Here's a bump for ya, Kal. Reason... landmark 25K! Update time! Fresh pictures: you got 'em! We need 'em!

HDS concurs with the LBH and should be less lazy in posting here, for watching this thread he has been.

Oh, and remember that "Kalamos retirement account contribution" I hinted at somewhere a bit back? I'm still working on it. 😉

Well, what I'm currently working on is kinda... top-secret.

BUT...

I have plans.
For new year's eve. Or new year.
Whatever whichever.

But I definitely have plans for a seasonal pic.
And it's going to be posted right here.
And there.
Oh, and over there too.

😀

Green Light.

Teaser Remind.

The Seasonal Pic is ready, and...
I got a :greenstar GREEN LIGHT :greenstar on a forthcoming line of K-Approved Products, coming early 2007.

Yes, this is related to my new sig pic, and the mirthful lady peeking out from under my older sig.

😉

Not sure what K-Approved Products might be, but the happy housewife in your signature seems very excited about them! Also most anxious to see your special holiday (New Years?) picture!

A teaser pic for you.
This is going to be part of a forthcoming K-Zine.
Stay tuned for more infos... and the full pic.

😉

Attachments

• K.PF.TK.Mistletoo.01.AD.jpg
    K.PF.TK.Mistletoo.01.AD.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 188
K-Zine... sounds big-time! And our lady elf friend has a most profitable notion where to hang her mistletoe! Am staying tuned (with tongue lolling!)

With 25,000 hits now nearly 26,000 (and no ceiling in sight) comes big news about pending Kalamos at MTJ! Enticing indeed! A welcome way to celebrate, this bit of wicked holiday frolic! Our canny Christmas elf, wiggling treasured Yuletide traditions as bait for her special appetite, is a delightfully yummy dainty (the North Pole has never seemed so feverish, despite the frosty flurry!) And the well placed, happily filigreed 2007 banner succinctly ties all the year-end festivities into a tidy present! With K-Approval well underway, the coming year promises great treasures for the fetish community... goodies we won't have to wait another whole year to unwrap!

With 25,000 hits now nearly 26,000 (and no ceiling in sight) comes big news about pending Kalamos at MTJ!
Hehehe... I can only thank you for bumping my threads.
Ceiling would be much closer, without a steady support from forum pals.

I must admit, updating the same thread over and over, for the sake of raking hits up is a bit cheesy, but it provides a clear focus for everybody.
It requires less commitment than a group, or even a personal gallery, but it is somewhere familiar I can come back to, to post my new pics.

Oh, well, as usual I am overanalysing. Brooding over details. On with the pic itself, K.

Enticing indeed! A welcome way to celebrate, this bit of wicked holiday frolic!
filigreed 2007 banner succinctly ties all the year-end festivities into a tidy present!
This pic is a bit of a back-to-origins piece, to me.
While it lacks some depth, and "camera" placement is nowhere as cunning as in, say, Umojar's pics - I still have in mind that EGB Kylie piece of his - it does feature some drawing tricks I seldom resort to for tk art.

As you mentioned, the filigree is the big thing, about this pic: while the "drunken vision" version is bolder and easier on the eye at lower res, the original pencil sketch is much more detailed, and deserved to be shown as well.

I must add, the commercial versions are even larger - Morandilas agreed on me putting these previews on TTC because the full res pics are going to be a treat, resolution-wise.
I cannot say, quality-wise. 🙂
Viewers will.

With K-Approval well underway, the coming year promises great treasures for the fetish community... goodies we won't have to wait another whole year to unwrap!
I must tell you: I am not happy with my pics, yet.
There are a whole lot of things I would change, or do in a different way altogether.

But... we must get on with stuff. Post pics as they come.
I'm never going to be satisfied. I can only try things out. Experiment with new techniques.

This is going to be the underlying theme with my K-Folio: each and every pic is going to be different for some reason, rendition, style, genre, technique, and so on.

I cannot compete with veteran manga drawers. That is not my stuff.
But I craft my own niche, and try and make ppl happy with it.

Ok, Rant Mode Off.
Thanks for your time, LBH. 😉

Stay tuned for more. I'm probably going to update for 27k, and maybe I might have a little something for you, just in time for 26.5.

🙂

Well, I did update for 26k, after all.

Shame on you F/M fans for letting my F/M pic sink before striking 2500. 😉

Thanks to the other guys, for joining K-Komics Group. 🙂

Armored Guy seems intent on testing the old adage that the sketch pencil is mightier than the sword ("... and much easier to write with"... Benny Hill). Ditto for a cup of grape, in the third picture. I'd favor either myself, though all three will leave a red mark. Don't muddle them... artwork done in blood might boost sales, but obtaining the medium will be murder!

I must have missed it when the new pic's were posted.

But its ok for I have seen them now.

Are they drawings of you?

Are they drawings of you?
Yup, for well or woe, I guess so.

And I have a new pics up my sleeve.
Well, maybe I should say, tucked inside my gauntlet...

I'm going to post it over here as a celebration to 27k hits.

😉

Man, lots of dynamic action! Bold poses; sprays of primary color in collision; wild, exotic fill, with touches of background sparkle! An arch-typical disco atmosphere and an unfettered venue for tactile action! The lady's a charmer, with her bright demeanor and fanciful page-boy cut (a bit redesigned, it seems, from the source; though Youtube was loading slow and I didn't get to check everything)... the restraints barely seem necessary, she's obviously having such a delightful time; while the ticklers (Sergio and pal?) evince the giddy, gleeful sadism that one yearns to attain in this fetish! And, of course, Armored Guy in the background, forever wide-eyed to capture it all the more graphically! A dizzying scene! One can all but feel the throbbing, sensual rhythms!

Man, lots of dynamic action!
The lady's a charmer, with her bright demeanor and fanciful page-boy cut (a bit redesigned, it seems, from the source; though Youtube was loading slow and I didn't get to check everything)
the ticklers (Sergio and pal?) evince the giddy, gleeful sadism that one yearns to attain in this fetish!
Almost forgot to reply.
Man, dunno how, but the new interface is making for an even shorter thread life!
Couldn't find my own stuff.

At any rate, I should mention the pic is not faithfully portraying the action from Sergio's latest vid - but from a different scene, they shot a while ago, in studio.

The 'lee is supposed to be Sergio's assistant, sami-born Fumiko.
But probably botched her looks, since I wasn't really drawing after a model.
Whim struck me, and there we went.

Oh well.
Pic is slowly sinking down the list, over TMF, without a single post to its credit.
It feels "good" knowing the friendly forum-dweller always reward active artists with a shower of praises and positive comments.
Bah.

Glad to know you - and Sergio himself - liked the pic.
That's some comfort.

😉

Pic is slowly sinking down the list, over TMF, without a single post to its credit.
It feels "good" knowing the friendly forum-dweller always reward active artists with a shower of praises and positive comments.
Bah.

That problem can soon be solved.😉

That problem can soon be solved.😉
Sometimes I feel the solution to the problem is stopping with pics altogether...
But that's just a fleeting desire.

I get awful mood swings when I draw.

😉

Yeah, I don't post work there for the same reason. I'm not a regular there and I don't plan on being one, so my work doesn't get too many hits. They aren't quite as welcoming of the new talent as the TT people are I suppose.

I don't think they're as welcoming of any art as TT is. I've seen work by even established artists get only a fraction of the response it gets here. When I made an account at TMF, I sorta had hopes of having another place to show my art. I was a bit disappointed at how art is sorta overlooked there.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back