• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hidden in Plain Sight.

Kal, is all well? The tension is becoming pretty thick (hope that's just my imagination). Also, I seem to have missed a PM you recently sent (I didn't overlook it; it simply never got to me). For what it's worth, I can respond to you just as easily at the TMF as at the TTC.

No tension at all.
I simply PM'ed you about cosquillero's MSN ID.
Nothing related to this thread, or the current toon rules.

🙂

No tension at all.
I simply PM'ed you about cosquillero's MSN ID.
Nothing related to this thread, or the current toon rules.🙂
Perhaps I did receive it, then. We did have a short echange regarding MSN info, but I don't remember anything in it that called for a further response from me. Unfortunately, I don't have the correspondance to consult (I cleaned my PM box recently and it may have been lost; generally, I copy my old PMs for future reference, but this one seems to have eluded me). If you need more information from me, please resend the request and I'll reply instantly (or a reasonable facsimile thereof)!

If you need more information from me, please resend the request and I'll reply instantly (or a reasonable facsimile thereof)!
I think I PM'ed you, asking if you had received notice from Cosquillero's, so we could contact him over MSN jointly.

Or maybe not, but if I were to ask now, this is what I would send.

No no no, anything with depicted with a minor here is subject to investigation, regardless of artistic merit. I hope I didn't create any needless and senseless confusion, although it wouldn't have been the first time...X__X

My Apologies, Sir Moderator.

Oh, then my apologies for that Sir Pencil Wielder.

Now, if I didn't mess that up, I will return to the shadows lest I have to apologize for something else. 🙂

I see no hope of responding on the Italian site, not knowing the language and not being able to navigate. Funny tableau, with Kal receiving a well-deserved "Klang" for his presumption! (why she's complaining so much, I'm not sure... a lovely floral theme on the left foot... if it were a tattoo needle, I could understand...) As we have a choice, I find myself coming down on the side of the line drawing... the girl has a touch more personality, I feel. Also seems a bit more surly, which is appropriate. The colors are good, though, especially the mottled armor texturing and the golden resounding of the bells (subjective? is that discordant throbbing music to his ears?) Great caricature work all 'round... the rather furtive camera-man is a hoot!

My second picture commentary will appear at the TMF, as that's what you'd seem to prefer.

I see no hope of responding on the Italian site.
Allow me to explain then.
This is a "celebratory" pic to my tv appearance in Sergio's show, as related in these vids.

-> http://www.aituoipiedi.com/english/preview_tickling.htm

Basically, I'm giving out kudos to everybody involved in their production: the tech guy, D, the host, Sergio and of course, the 'lee, Patrizia herself, for putting up with me and Sergio's frolicking ways.

She did actually threaten me with physical violence, as, as it turned out, she would have been fully capable of, hadn't she had a broken knee to slow her down.

I took full advantage of her predicament, and had my way with her feet with no retaliation, while Sergio had had to bargain his tickle time, by taking up and winning the "slap challenge".

In a way, I made up for that with this pic, where Patrizia can exact some, albeit only graphical, revenge.

why she's complaining so much, I'm not sure... a lovely floral theme on the left foot...
Because she's quite ticklish, and being unable to move, she had to take the full brunt without being able to flee...

I find myself coming down on the side of the line drawing... the girl has a touch more personality, I feel. Also seems a bit more surly, which is appropriate.
Hehehe, I know what you mean, but upon reviewing the newer photos, I realised she looked mellower than I remembered from the previous vids.
Maybe tickling brought her tender side out.

the rather furtive camera-man is a hoot!
And his camera apparatus is actually a vintage in-joke in itself, as any MS Gundam fan could relate.

My second picture commentary will appear at the TMF.
Thanks for your replies. 🙂

And his camera apparatus is actually a vintage in-joke in itself, as any MS Gundam fan could relate.
Okay, maybe I'm missing it. I see a mild resemblance to Tem Ray and what appears to be an emblem on it that might be Zeonic (Although it isn't the main one, methinks), but beyond that I have nothing. Then again, it's been years since I've seen the original Gundam.

-52 HP, eh? Begs the question of how many the K-man has total. 😛 HDS thinks he will echo the LBH in leaning towards the lineart a wee bit more. My favorite element, however, is the little smiley face on the big toe of the kicker. Magnifique! :happy:

I see a mild resemblance to Tem Ray and what appears to be an emblem on it that might be Zeonic.
Nay.
The guy is just himself. Not the most flattering portrayal of them all, but that's the deal with caricatures.

The device is actually EFSF, the "star and moon" emblem, also reminiscent of project Vor/Victory's namesake V letter.

-> http://www.mmk.pe.kr/mmks/mmk007.htm

Zeon's crests usually feature the bladed ray device and the eagle.

-> http://www.mmk.pe.kr/decals/images/decal003_zeon_v1.jpg

-52 HP, eh? Begs the question of how many the K-man has total.
A lot, considering what I've been through and lived to tell.

My favorite element, however, is the little smiley face on the big toe of the kicker.
True to real too.
Sergio did it himself.

-> http://store2.intermarkproductions.com/accounts7/1177/clip_images/backstage7d.jpg

Keep up the good work.
I did keep up the work indeed.
Yours to say whether it is actually good or not.

So, I'll start with my latest art jobs.
It's been a busy time: four e-zines since summer, beginning with august.

Let me first show you the cover pics I did for MTJ.
In release order he have:

* Welcome to the Underworld.
* Trixie Pixie.
* Welcome Back to the Underworld.
* Queen of Pirates.

Attachments

• K.WTTUW.Ad.Cover.02.BW.hi.jpg
    K.WTTUW.Ad.Cover.02.BW.hi.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 248
  • K.TP.Ad.Cover.01.jpg
    K.TP.Ad.Cover.01.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 214
  • K.WTTUW2.Cover.01.jpg
    K.WTTUW2.Cover.01.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 269
  • K.QoP.Cover.01.jpg
    K.QoP.Cover.01.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Second, I am going to tell you about the teaser pics and ad illos I did for those ezines.

Ezine jobs usually include just the cover piece. Sometimes inside art too.
When working on a cover, I usually do more pics than actually needed.

Those preliminary sketches help me as reference pieces, but I would be loathe to throw them away, after the job is done.
Sometimes I love a char so much I end doing extra versions of the same pic, so I can dabble with colours or techniques.

Those extra pieces do not go wasted: they double as advertisement or teaser illos.

Let me show you two of those pics.

* Teaser from Trixie Pixie - Cutie Beautie, the artsy fairy.
* Teaser from Underworld II - Dorothy, the jack-of-all-trades.

I'll be showing you more teasers, as they become available from MTJ.
Be reading you, guys.

Attachments

• K.TP.Ad.Portfolio.01.jpg
    K.TP.Ad.Portfolio.01.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 161
  • K.WTTUW2.Teaser.01.jpg
    K.WTTUW2.Teaser.01.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 257
Thread is nearing 39k.
Now allow me to cross-post a few pics from the latest ezine from MTJ's, Queen of Pirates.

Queen of Pirates is a rather enjoyable tale: a cunning blending of anything piratical - think your favourite block-buster, be it movie or videogame - plus a generous sprinkling of sexy women looking for thrills, treasures and tickling.

First set - The Character Sketches.

* Captain Blaze - the main character herself.
* Rebecca Saunders - Blaze's nemesis: a privateer.
* Caroline - a cruel tormentor from Blaze's past.
* The Amazon Huntresses - naked and dangerous.

Attachments

• K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.01.1.jpg
    K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.01.1.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 130
  • K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.02.2.jpg
    K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.02.2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 95
  • K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.03.3.jpg
    K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.03.3.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 104
  • K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.04.2.jpg
    K.QoP.WIP.Sketch.04.2.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 128
Second set - the Teaser Pics.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• K.QoP.Teaser.01.jpg
    K.QoP.Teaser.01.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 104
  • K.QoP.Teaser.02.jpg
    K.QoP.Teaser.02.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 93
  • K.QoP.Teaser.03.jpg
    K.QoP.Teaser.03.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 77
  • K.QoP.Teaser.04.jpg
    K.QoP.Teaser.04.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Kalamos, please continue to wander if you must, but always carry a lot of extra pencils to wield. I love your artwork and I think I speak for a whole lotta other people. Some people are just too shy to speak up. I know that I am.
Seriously, I had dial-up for a long time before getting DSL. When you have to wait lengthy amounts of time to view pictures and pages, you consider carefully what you click on. You hate to wait ten minutes for something and its not what you wanted in the first place. However, I have never been disappointed with your work.

Please keep on keeping on!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back