• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

The scene looks good, but this whole 'baby fetish' the author seems to have is a bit of a turnoff to me personally lmao. At least in Mahoako it was a one time thing…

I’ve not been able to see those video embeds on my mobile browser for a while. Thanks for updates guys. I’m a bit out of touch with anything slated to come out in anime form at any point, I can think of apothecary diaries and chained soldier but those won’t be until third season of either. And here’s hoping the bridal wars plot line of spy classroom gets an adaption but it was a colllection of short stories released between volumes 4 and 5 so that’s wishful thinking.

Oh thats right, the video doesn’t work for me on my phone, but when I’m on my PC it does. That’s weird…

As far as stuff coming up, I know the show “I'm a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl's Pet” that’s coming soon has 1 or 2 small “cuddling” scenes with the cat where the girl is tickled or something like that. Not sure of anything else… and I really wish that Spy Classroom scene will be animated one day holyyyy

Oh thats right, the video doesn’t work for me on my phone, but when I’m on my PC it does. That’s weird…

As far as stuff coming up, I know the show “I'm a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl's Pet” that’s coming soon has 1 or 2 small “cuddling” scenes with the cat where the girl is tickled or something like that. Not sure of anything else… and I really wish that Spy Classroom scene will be animated one day holyyyy
Which one ? There's already the one with the brush and the foot tickling. There's another one in the manga ?

Hey Bobbobby, i was wondering if you know if the game "Girl wars"(the gacha game with alot of tickle scenes) ever will be released in europe? I cant find information on this.

Which one ? There's already the one with the brush and the foot tickling. There's another one in the manga ?
Wait, there’s a foot tickle one in that manga? I guess I didn’t get that far in… mind sharing?

The ones I was talking about happened in the early chapters. Can’t check now but I’ll edit this message when I look for them

Hey Bobbobby, i was wondering if you know if the game "Girl wars"(the gacha game with alot of tickle scenes) ever will be released in europe? I cant find information on this.
I’m not sure, I don’t play the game. Just found the scenes from YouTube

Wait, there’s a foot tickle one in that manga? I guess I didn’t get that far in… mind sharing?

The ones I was talking about happened in the early chapters. Can’t check now but I’ll edit this message when I look for them
I think they mean the one from the anime (which was adapted from ear/neck ticking can’t remember) and were asking which manga scene you were referring to but I’m assuming you were referencing the light novel scene I mentioned from bridal wars.

¿Cuál? Ya está el del cepillo y el de las cosquillas en los pies. ¿Hay otro en el manga?
There is a series of Spy Classroom novels called Short Stories where in the first one the girls have a fight with each other and when Lily catches Thea she tickles her neck with a brush until she gives up. And the funniest thing is that she also catches Annette and Erna and tickles the soles of their feet with a brush too. They both give up but Lily keeps tickling them for fun.
1724514979183.png
1724515005270.png
1724515039014.png

Ooooh I thought they meant there was a foot tickle scene in I'm a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl's Pet. I see now…

It's from this H-manga called Shojohime and nobody bothered to share the chapter yet
I thought I posted the full scene a while back, I’ll look for it again when I get to my PC. Unless that’s a different chapter than the one I’m thinking of

I can't even remember anymore, it's been a while. But the tickling is in chapter 11 and 12, couldn't find those.

Last edited:
sawaranaide kotesashi kun chapter 87 - M/F Foot

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 343
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 287
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 352
There is a series of Spy Classroom novels called Short Stories where in the first one the girls have a fight with each other and when Lily catches Thea she tickles her neck with a brush until she gives up. And the funniest thing is that she also catches Annette and Erna and tickles the soles of their feet with a brush too. They both give up but Lily keeps tickling them for fun.
View attachment 1030318
View attachment 1030319
View attachment 1030320
Oh will it be adapted in manga form?

yeah that grete scene would've been the best if only she laughed, i dont know what the animators were thinking. Whats the translation of the manga? Is she at least laughing in the panels? lol

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back