• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

yeah that grete scene would've been the best if only she laughed, i dont know what the animators were thinking. Whats the translation of the manga? Is she at least laughing in the panels? lol
In the manga she doesn't laugh either. The dialogues are similar to the same scene in the anime but Grete holds back her laughter. She doesn't laugh because Grete is trained to endure any kind of torture. Even so, in the anime when Lily tickles her foot it seemed like she was holding back her laughter because of the way she moves her foot and the face she makes while enduring it. And what you said, it's a shame she doesn't laugh because even though she has been trained, it would have been funny to see that tickling is her weakness.

In the manga she doesn't laugh either. The dialogues are similar to the same scene in the anime but Grete holds back her laughter. She doesn't laugh because Grete is trained to endure any kind of torture. Even so, in the anime when Lily tickles her foot it seemed like she was holding back her laughter because of the way she moves her foot and the face she makes while enduring it. And what you said, it's a shame she doesn't laugh because even though she has been trained, it would have been funny to see that tickling is her weakness.
Do you think they will adapt the scenes with Annette and Erna in season 2 or 3??

Do you think they will adapt the scenes with Annette and Erna in season 2 or 3??
Annette and Erna's tickling happens in a novel about short stories that chronologically in the story would be during the first arc but it may appear in a chapter that is a flashback or it may appear if they make an OVA. I hope they animate that story🙂

Can anyone find a video for this scene? From a recent game called「ゴーヘルゴー」

It's too new sadly, but apparently it's about 6 minutes when on Auto. There IS a streamer (no commentary) on Youtube who's about 20 hours in, so it's only a matter of time

Speaking of that new game, this looks like it might be another tickle scene?

Attachments

• 20240830_160753.jpg
    20240830_160753.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
It might not be much but I have to share. Small off screen tickle scene from the Jane Doe trailer from ZZZ. She was teasing the officer the whole trailer so I assume she was really tickling her? I added the second video if you like feet, god she is so hot...

View attachment 1031160

View attachment 1031161
Aww man... If only it was Zhu Yuan who picked her up and not a soon to be A Rank Ether Support unit.

Can anyone find a video for this scene? From a recent game called「ゴーヘルゴー」
View attachment 1031135
View attachment 1031136
View attachment 1031137
View attachment 1031138
So, i read that this scene was in the trial version so i used a VPN to download the trial version from DMMs website and booted up the game and played trough the first part. You could then buy the "unhappy hell" from the shop and made this girl a ghost and put her in the unhappy hell. After waiting a day, this scene popped up! It is really good guys!
I have no way to record at the moment, so if you want to watch it, i suggest you do as above and get a vpn and download the trial version.
You can only get access to dmm if you are logged out of your google account. I am using Urban VPN.

So you can send every girl to this hell, but there is no more cutscenes for any other girl. But the thought that you are putting girls in the hell where you know there will be tickling for them is a nice thought. I also love that the picture of the hell is of scary looking hounds, but then there are cute little puppies engaging with her. A nice idea!

So you can send every girl to this hell, but there is no more cutscenes for any other girl. But the thought that you are putting girls in the hell where you know there will be tickling for them is a nice thought. I also love that the picture of the hell is of scary looking hounds, but then there are cute little puppies engaging with her. A nice idea!

Just saw; there is another smaller scene with the MC washing(?) Jigoku-Koshi

Edit: The Scene is up:

Last edited:
Do you guys know about this mobile game called " 本官重生了", I've seen a couple screenshots of tickling scenes in it.
1725142916162.png
1725142932097.png

Short vid of it I found on a random YT channel https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=4KegWezdKRQ

In this twitter thread someone says the feature is removed already so unless the videos are already out there, we might be too late.

Mountceleb Kaneda-san vol2

Attachments

• 20240901_164619.jpg
    20240901_164619.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 389
  • 20240901_164621.jpg
    20240901_164621.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 20240901_170335.jpg
    20240901_170335.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 483
Pretty brutal male foot tickle torture in this whole chapter, what a setup! /M isn't my thing but this would be a top tier scene if it was a female victim.

rawkuma.com/kenja-no-deshi-wo-nanoru-kenja-chapter-77

Pretty brutal male foot tickle torture in this whole chapter, what a setup! /M isn't my thing but this would be a top tier scene if it was a female victim.

Thanks for sharing, I agree. At least a female ler would have been nice. Scenes with no physical contact between ler and lee just feel so empty to me.

Here's an M/F scene from "I Have a Harem in a Foreign Race" ch. 27 (我在异族开后宫)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.49.40 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.49.40 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 366
  • Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.49.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.49.49 AM.png
    932.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.49.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.49.58 AM.png
    679.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.50.11 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 7.50.11 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 300

Even though it's a guy I still liked that it was a girl controlling it at least, thanks

Thanks for sharing, I agree. At least a female ler would have been nice. Scenes with no physical contact between ler and lee just feel so empty to me.

That's weird, it doesn't correspond to the one in English.
Would you know the number of the English chapter it would correspond to ?

" Scenes with no physical contact between ler and lee just feel so empty to me."

I feel very much the same way,

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back