• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

bombs away.... =w=

***EDIT***

as the system permits, i can only send the pm's in 60 secons intervals to up to 3 people at once. also some people use underscores instead of space, and since everybodie's name is underlined, it's possible i typed one wrong. so if anyone who wanted one doesn't have the link today lemme know.

haha o cool the site tells u if the usernames invalid, so it may not be such an issue

Last edited:
bombs away.... =w=

***EDIT***

as the system permits, i can only send the pm's in 60 secons intervals to up to 3 people at once. also some people use underscores instead of space, and since everybodie's name is underlined, it's possible i typed one wrong. so if anyone who wanted one doesn't have the link today lemme know.

i didn't , though my pseudo isn't that exotix xD. But im my great goodness, i will forgive you .... plz send it !!!:drool i beg you ^^

i will post an update again when i have sent them all, theeeen lemme know if still dont have, cuz i'm still sending ;p

PULLING OUT HAIR BECAUSE ACCIDENTLY CLOSED OUT OF FIREFOX WINDOW WITH ALL THE TABS TO SENDING TO PEOPLE
i'm gonna have to pick up where i think i left off so some people might get the pm twice srry ==

ALRIGHT ITS ALL DONE! so anybody who thinks they got missed please let me know!
I have also uploaded the gallery to e-hentai: hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/517032/bfadc3aa24/

and in response to all the thank you pm's ive been getting, YOU'RE ALL WELCOOOOOOOOME!!! >w<

Last edited:
I wish noodles with my pictures! I grew hungry 😛

No fair!
If he gets noodles, I want noodles too! 😛acman:

Btw, the book is a blast:bouncy:, and the scans are perfectly done. Flaming, truly... a job well done :yellowsta:yellowsta:yellowsta:yellowsta:yellowsta

Last edited:
thankks, i'm glad to here that ^^ especially cuz i did have to use to repair/restore some spots like along the edgees of some pages. later i'll post a panoram pre-fixed so u can see how much of a bitch it was XD

FlamingNinja, i did not get the PM ^^
It would be very nice if you could send it to me too 🙂
thank you very much! ^-^

As a long time lurker I feel guilty asking for the PM, but I will do my best to contribute in some form if you send me it, FlamingNinja.

You are my personal hero!

I think its appropriate that people show some thanks to FlamingNinja! Thanks sir!

/CitizenKaneClap

Ode to FlamingNinja
To he who dances in flames. To he who never blames. With stealth that puts to shame solid snake. To the ninja who gives and never takes. To much we owe this gallant man.
Who offers his treasure to the poor of this land. A many thanks ring out in your honor sir. From young to old. It becomes such a blur. The happiness you bring. To the joy you have spread. To the FlamingNinja! The man who is better than sliced bread!

I thank you.

Last edited:
I think its appropriate that people show some thanks to FlamingNinja! Thanks sir!

/CitizenKaneClap

I'll be honestly, I didn't expect him to put me on his list since I didn't ask at all. But I thank him nontheless for such kindness. ^^

So thanks, FlamingNinja. 🙂

well again ur all very welcome, also, i've decided to put the link in my sig so u can just click on it 😉 (i think it's still updating it, cuz it shows up fine in my control panel)

i'll pm u too, DG-

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back