• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

sure thing ^^ o also thanks for the clip, i havent seen that in a long long time.

sure thing zom. hey, um i found this on fakku. so, did he really just randomly tickle her hips during sex? XD i think i see 'guri guri' in katakana, which is as synonymis as 'kocho kocho' when concerning tickle words i think.

Nice for the video revue1000, thanks.^^

And Tickler-kun and FlamingNinja nice pics xD

Well i post something of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

o guess what duddddes ^^ i'm home now

i've only got a few pics left to resize also. i might be ready tonight sometime

Is the mentioned book that flaming ninja had ordered already there??? If so, could I "PLEASE" get one of these scanned copies too???

yes yes lord mod, i'm finishing everything up tonight, everything pretty much resized, when everythings finished i'll let u guys know how much memory it will be and i might have chilled look at the comic at the end, so i know i've ordered it correctly as it is in japanese.

i plan to have these details (at least about the memory, i'll want to message chilled) tonight. i'm think i'm gonna have everything all ready tomorrow in the day sometime. right now i gotta go through and make sure i don't miss anyone.

UPDATE***
well... it's all done, and i';; begin upload them to the mediafire account that chilled made for this particular occasion soon
so, from the initial 600dpi scans, which added up to 3 gigs, i then cut the dpi in half to 300 and also the picture sizes to 50 percent. the quality is still really good and the pics are decent size still too. the most noticeable difference is that instead of 3 gigs, it all adds up to like 220 mbs. (that's much more reasonable right? i guess lemme know otherwise)

So, lemme list the content...

first there are the outermost front and back covers, which are in full color. and then there are the inner front and back covers, which are a monotone purple/violet rendition of the outer cover. and then there is this other color piece that was kinda as big as a bookmark if i were to say its size that wrapped on the outside of everything that was like a mini intro/index.

then there is the main content, 96 pages in all.
The index is pages 3 and 4
pages 5-76 are the anime tickling pin-ups as well as several short stories (each spanning 2 pages)
pages 77-80 i believe is some sort of glossary, giving credit/blogs or other internet locations the artists may be reached
and pages 81-96 is a short, 16 page manga featuring, er, tickling lol
also, additionally, as i said i would do, i'll have the panoramic pictures pieced together in addition to them being in the collection of scans in 2 separate pieces. they'll have there own folder.

>what we're left with<

-kusuguri book (224 mbs) those 224 mbs comprised of the below

--cover.rar (6.76 mps)
--content.rar (167 mbs)
--manga.rar (23 mbs)
--panorams.rar (27.2 mbs)

i think splitting them up like that might be easier
so, i'll in the mean time be uploading and making sure i get everybody

Last edited:
yup yup, also for chilled, not to worry about needing his help in seeing if u got the manga's pages in the right order, it might not say end on the page anywhere, but there is a 96 on the first page of the manga that appears in the book, which is the last page/total pages, which obviously wouldn't make sense to count bigger to smaller. so it would make sense to go through the pages then in a reverse order at that point. i re-ordered them though, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

UPDATE***
well... it's all done, and i';; begin upload them to the mediafire account that chilled made for this particular occasion soon
so, from the initial 600dpi scans, which added up to 3 gigs, i then cut the dpi in half to 300 and also the picture sizes to 50 percent. the quality is still really good and the pics are decent size still too. the most noticeable difference is that instead of 3 gigs, it all adds up to like 220 mbs. (that's much more reasonable right? i guess lemme know otherwise)

So, lemme list the content...

first there are the outermost front and back covers, which are in full color. and then there are the inner front and back covers, which are a monotone purple/violet rendition of the outer cover. and then there is this other color piece that was kinda as big as a bookmark if i were to say its size that wrapped on the outside of everything that was like a mini intro/index.

then there is the main content, 96 pages in all.
The index is pages 3 and 4
pages 5-76 are the anime tickling pin-ups as well as several short stories (each spanning 2 pages)
pages 77-80 i believe is some sort of glossary, giving credit/blogs or other internet locations the artists may be reached
and pages 81-96 is a short, 16 page manga featuring, er, tickling lol
also, additionally, as i said i would do, i'll have the panoramic pictures pieced together in addition to them being in the collection of scans in 2 separate pieces. they'll have there own folder.

>what we're left with<

-kusuguri book (224 mbs) those 224 mbs comprised of the below

--cover.rar (6.76 mps)
--content.rar (167 mbs)
--manga.rar (23 mbs)
--panorams.rar (27.2 mbs)

i think splitting them up like that might be easier
so, i'll in the mean time be uploading and making sure i get everybody

Ok, now how about the link.

Ok, now how about the link.

everything is uploaded, now i'm just going through and making sure i got everybody. i post when i'm ready to send (soon)

Alright everyone! here is the list so far! (if u dont see ur name on the list and want it to be added, just let me know!)

Respa
Mellow
NeoMetalSonic50
sta8teros
dennyzz
DarkTribes
Hester102
Person654
Skinfan87
gio22
mysterio00
Travilion3000
hellfire
ankoku
LukeJC
Palindration
Frostbyt
tk321
tickledevil
multit2
brk4
Ultra Viper
Lurk
chilled_bones
MrTyper
ayuiop
brushtickler
Bashiku
ryxus
yanneilucia
Alexandah
Teh stalker
shel
fioxxaru
Xtreme09
srstklover
LordMod
Tellurium
Tickler-kun
FT Genikit
Zomgz7
revue1000
Ticklegirl
arwolus
Mr. Roboto
daigo75
Belmont
aslan320
HurrDurrTurrs
U.N.Owen
TickleWatchers
tudorb
tk master x
marcelostalker
tkfetish
WorthlessMud
Zerous
Fhgwagadds
-Dash-
extreme4
ofrea123
Dan Zhang
iragaines
Billosophy
MrAcidRounds
mew
eternaltickler
aj72600
person3412
solleticoso
dude273
Metzgi
Waldodude
TickleWizard
Robo Ky II
momotueur
sevenduster
mp232
IowaTick
Screamer81
shadow963
FootTickles
dkzzero123
spidertickle
DRG Master
Starcraft_Fan117
Reogen
Anime316
Teh stalker

i guess now i'm gonna prepare to send to everyone ^^
haha u can send messages to up to 3 people at once, and turns out the sum of all these names on the list is divisible by 3 ;p

Last edited:
I would like to be a last minute add to the list! Thanks for all the hard work FlamingNinja!

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back