• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Yes, it's in one of the first episodes of the last arc. Probably the first one they appear.
Wish it was the other way around with this pair, Ururu really needed some tickles...

update: well good news, i've almost finished scanning. the only thing left is a short comic at the end, which when it came to reading was super confusing hehe. while the book itself moves from left to right, the comic at the end actually does not, and reads right to left as a traditional manga. so when u get to that part of book, ur actually supposed to go to the end of the book and read backwards to get to the comics end. i think i may re-order them before uploading, so it's not so confusing.

Your efforts are much appreciated, mate.

Some very cute pictures in this thread! Thanks for keeping things alive and for all the posts; it's hard to keep up! 🙂

Could you throw me on the list too?

It's a great service that you do, sir!

*salutes*

came across this one on Tumblr just recently... Johnny Bravo with Velma

I forgot that there was a random video where Johnny Bravo and Velma was together, until career came in to have them separated. XD

Nice of you to find this one, Sorcerer. 🙂

yup, also im happy to say that everything's been scanned, and all's left to do is crop and adjust them. since i'll be having to leave my house for like almost a week starting monday, i'm gonna do my best to get that done before then ^^'''

Do you know which episode it is? And thank you for the quick reply.

I'm not entirely sure, and I don't have time to really check it since my conection is a $#!%, but if you want to hunt for it, I know it's the last scene on it's episode, after the ending music, and it is probably on episode 344 or a few after, you will find it soon if you go from there.

alright everybody i got good news and some bad news (but not really)
everything is scanned in and i've been cropping and adjusting the pages in photoshop, but we are having our floors worked on for some reason =_= over the next few days. and we gotta leave our house in a few hours, and i just can see me working over all of almost 100 pages in that amount of time. so, as it looks, I wont have an internet connection that will let me upload something possibly as large as this (cuz at most i'll just have a mobile hotspot in the time i'm gone) so sometime next week when i get back home then i'll be able to upload and share. i'll likey be able to chat here and stuff, just not use large amounts of data like with uploading and downloading for a few days.
well, at least this gives me a bit to make sure everything looks as best as i can make i guess. srry about that guys, just a few more days ^^'''

everything is scanned in and i've been cropping and adjusting the pages in photoshop, but we are having our floors worked on for some reason =_= over the next few days. and we gotta leave our house in a few hours, and i just can see me working over all of almost 100 pages in that amount of time. so, as it looks, I wont have an internet connection that will let me upload something possibly as large as this (cuz at most i'll just have a mobile hotspot in the time i'm gone) so sometime next week when i get back home then i'll be able to upload and share. i'll likey be able to chat here and stuff, just not use large amounts of data like with uploading and downloading for a few days.
well, at least this gives me a bit to make sure everything looks as best as i can make i guess. srry about that guys, just a few more days ^^'''

Pah, no need to apologize. I appreciate the hard work.

Could I be added to the waiting list?🙂 Hope I'm not too late.
Thank you for your hard work a lot, Mr Ninja! :thumbsup

I will wait patiently if the work needs a little more days out.

Here's another foot tickle to ease the wait.

M/F foot from the light novel "下ネタという概念が存在しない退屈な世界"
No idea what that translates to, as I can't find it on any US websites and the Japanese haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. If anyone can find the full novel, post the link for us!

Here's another foot tickle to ease the wait.

M/F foot from the light novel "下ネタという概念が存在しない退屈な世界"
No idea what that translates to, as I can't find it on any US websites and the Japanese haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. If anyone can find the full novel, post the link for us!

Thanks chilled for as usual you procure some delicious finds.

Looks like she's taking him for walkies and he doesn't seem too happy about it.

hello ^^ i'm happy i was able to get internet, yay.

alright, so first of all, as far as i can tell, in the foreseeable future, as long as i am able to be reached/present on these boards, Deviant Art, etc., i will be more than happy to share the scans with anyone who wants them. so no need to worry about some sort of point where i'll stop sharing them, simply let me know ur interested is all.

secondly, i'm underway cropping and adjusting the scans and so far it's going well. it isn't super time consuming, but it does take a little bit of time cuz i'm doing it one page after another (first time doing something like this so if there are easier/batch methods to doing this i'm not there yet ;p)

anyways, these few days of isolation if anything will ensure they come out real nice >w< and thank u all for being so patient. i'll be home in a few days and then i can up and finally link u guyz.

oh awesome pic chilled, srsly we should all right japan thank u letters for putting out so much mainstream tickling XD

Hey, don't apologize. You are the one doing us all this huge favor, we don't have the right to be impatient.
Again, thanks dude, take as long as you need.

Found this on google.

Not sure which manga but i believe it hasn't been posted yet. Enjoy.

K-ON! The Movie: F/F

Here's a scene from the movie. It's a fast scene and Azu is talking over the scene and it features the chibi versions of Ritsu and Yui, but it's still pretty cute.

hehe all u guyz who keep asking is it too late to make the list make me giiggle >w< i will send it too anyone who asks for it, and there is no point in time at which i can see myself not doing so.

oh thanks watcher, i wanted to see that scene

Thanks chilled_bones, TickleWizard, rezmax for the pics ^^
And Thanks TickleWatchers for the scene is short but nice xD
And FlamingNinja thanks for your hard work ^^ really thanks xD

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back