• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Will you be uploading the book as one .rar file to one of the last standing filehosters? 😛.

Anyway, please send it this way when you have time or just let us know when it's on g.e. hentai.

Thanks! 🙂

yup no prob. i'm planning to give everyone here who asks a link to a rar file (i love mediafire so i'll probably use that one). but i've had 2 of my mediafire file removed for the whole copyright thing or whatever, so that's why i'm only giving those out privately.
ehentai is a different story, since everything there is pretty safe once its uploaded. so after it's on there (if i decide to, not completely decided but i likely will) it'll be there for anybody to see or download from the site if u have an account.

I'd like to join that waiting list as well if possible; please reply.

yup no prob. i'm planning to give everyone here who asks a link to a rar file (i love mediafire so i'll probably use that one). but i've had 2 of my mediafire file removed for the whole copyright thing or whatever, so that's why i'm only giving those out privately.
ehentai is a different story, since everything there is pretty safe once its uploaded. so after it's on there (if i decide to, not completely decided but i likely will) it'll be there for anybody to see or download from the site if u have an account.

I'd love to have one:lol,thanks~

I humbly ask for permittion to recieve one of those sacred copies as well.
XD thank you =)

alright then, i'm making note of anyone here who asks or PMs me for them. i only want everybody to know that it's simply just taking a while to scan them in. i'm maybe a quarter through the near 100 pages (50 physical pages, number on each side). the 600 dpi scans take maybe 10-15 mins a page. so it might be a couple days or so.

alright then, i'm making note of anyone here who asks or PMs me for them.

To save you some trouble, why not create a private mediafire folder for the pics, then just distribute the password as you see fit? Unless your current plans would be easier!

Anyway, I'd also like to take you up on your generous offer. I hope sharing a new */f foot tickling scene won't distract you too much!

Jewel Pet Sunshine- */f foot

www.youtube.com /watch?v=djeVRX_0_cI

To save you some trouble, why not create a private mediafire folder for the pics, then just distribute the password as you see fit? Unless your current plans would be easier!

oh wow that actually sounds like a really great idea ^^''' thanks chilled i'll probably do that

EDIT: also, i guess to anyone who asks to be added to the list just right here on the thread, it's prolly safe to assume i've taken note of it. so when i do have everything ready and sent, if anybody who asked didn't get a link lemme know and i'll link u one.

Last edited:
I'll ask to be add to the list too. Don't like to ask for things, but this looks way to good to let pass.

Yes, I would try to scan them with the highest resolution possible for yourself, then compress the images to less than 1 MB or so for us. This would be around 100 MB, so not too bad if you have a slow connection.

I've seen a bunch of Crimson Comic products on that site so pretty safe to assume you won't have any problems with this book.

Anyway, I'd also like to take you up on your generous offer. I hope sharing a new */f foot tickling scene won't distract you too much!

Jewel Pet Sunshine- */f foot

www.youtube.com /watch?v=djeVRX_0_cI

That was the best I've seen in a long while. Thanks for sharing. n.n

Fantastic chilled_bones.
This scene is great and sweet, really thanks for the scene ^^

oh wow that actually sounds like a really great idea ^^''' thanks chilled i'll probably do that

EDIT: also, i guess to anyone who asks to be added to the list just right here on the thread, it's prolly safe to assume i've taken note of it. so when i do have everything ready and sent, if anybody who asked didn't get a link lemme know and i'll link u one.

that's a good idea!
also i am away for a week starting from tomorrow. do you think it's possible to keep it uploaded until then? or maybe reupload it if it's gone by then?

but only if it's not too much trouble for you, right? 🙂

Count me in, please! :lol

eeeeh! screamer! *hugs* i likey ur games >w< haha yaya no probsors, everybody who asks shall receive.

@kame, i'm usually here regularly, so u can probably count on the oppurtunity to last almost indefinitely ^^ as long as i'm here and have the originals on my comp, i'll happily link them to whoever would like them.

and i'm nearing the halfway point for the scans.

eeeeh! screamer! *hugs* i likey ur games >w< haha yaya no probsors, everybody who asks shall receive.

@kame, i'm usually here regularly, so u can probably count on the oppurtunity to last almost indefinitely ^^ as long as i'm here and have the originals on my comp, i'll happily link them to whoever would like them.

and i'm nearing the halfway point for the scans.

Hey, so if you don't mind me asking, what do you think of them so far? Quality stuff?

alright, i'll gove u guys ooone teaser pic >w< isnt it soooo ecchi??? <3 and like all the pics are really nice and top quality like that, and all kinds too. oh and if i remember right there are like 3 pics where girls are wetting themselves (if anybodies into that) and a couple i think are, er, secreting another bodily fluid >w< but ecchi is as far as it goes, there's a bunch of partial nudity and some butts >w<

[300 dpi cropped and scaled down from the original 600 dpi raw scan]
notice the rough edge i was talking about on the left. that part of the image was pretty much not visible as it was because it was very close to the binding. so i think i may crop it out (on all of them)

Last edited:
alright, i'll gove u guys ooone teaser pic >w< isnt it soooo ecchi??? <3 and like all the pics are really nice and top quality like that, and all kinds too. oh and if i remember right there are like 3 pics where girls are wetting themselves (if anybodies into that) and a couple i think are, er, secreting another bodily fluid >w< but ecchi is as far as it goes, there's a bunch of partial nudity and some butts >w<

[300 dpi cropped and scaled down from the original 600 dpi raw scan]
notice the rough edge i was talking about on the left. that part of the image was pretty much not visible as it was because it was very close to the binding. so i think i may crop it out (on all of them)

Awww this one is so cute! You can definetly count me on the link list!

*waving my flag* me too please, scans plz !!! ^^

Anyway you're very nice to do all this job for the community and be assured that everyone is grateful !

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back