• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

alright, i'll gove u guys ooone teaser pic >w< isnt it soooo ecchi??? <3 and like all the pics are really nice and top quality like that, and all kinds too. oh and if i remember right there are like 3 pics where girls are wetting themselves (if anybodies into that) and a couple i think are, er, secreting another bodily fluid >w< but ecchi is as far as it goes, there's a bunch of partial nudity and some butts >w<

[300 dpi cropped and scaled down from the original 600 dpi raw scan]
notice the rough edge i was talking about on the left. that part of the image was pretty much not visible as it was because it was very close to the binding. so i think i may crop it out (on all of them)

Now I see why I notice some people asking you for the link. This is pretty amazing. ^^
You're one of the best contributor in TT, FlamingNinja. 🙂

eeeeh! screamer! *hugs* i likey ur games >w< haha yaya no probsors, everybody who asks shall receive.

@kame, i'm usually here regularly, so u can probably count on the oppurtunity to last almost indefinitely ^^ as long as i'm here and have the originals on my comp, i'll happily link them to whoever would like them.

and i'm nearing the halfway point for the scans.

I'd certainly like to see these. I feel kinda guilty just jumping on the pile... but, you did offer...

Please count me in if it doesn't trouble you much. And here, take my contributions 😀

That teaser pic was awesome! Can you put me on the list too?
I would appreciate it :cool

o gawd what have idone!? lol alright, i'll make note of everybody who asks. anyways i'm scanning non-stop cuz we have some guys coming monday next week to rip up our floors or something and that will take all week or something and i don't wanna put this on pause for that long. but i should have more than enough time before then. alrighty then! *keeps scannin*

I'd like to be added to the list as well, Mister Sir! You're going a great community service. I'd record them as volunteer hours for...something! 🙂

thank you BRK! o, and guyz, guess what? =w= somethin, er, came in da mail today.....kukuku

AH! it's such a cute little book! it's not in magazine form, more like the cover is a tougher almost laminate material. i would really like to find a non-damaging way to scan this is, but it may just have to suck it up take it with the exacto-knife.

seriously u guyz, if i do not share with u everything that is in this book, i will burn in hell. it is packed with page after page of super cute/sexy pin-ups of girls just getting tickled, and there are even short stories scattered here and there ^^

it's all really grade a stuff, and i wanna share it with everybody without damaging the content in any way. i'm prolly gonna actually go look on the internet for a tutorial for something like this cuz i think i remember seeing one once.

so yes, once i hav carefully seperated the pages from the binding and waht not, i'll scan them in, upload in a zip, and send to anyone who has/or will requested in a note to me the download link.

H!!
Would you like to add me to your list of contact for this, ehrrr, little operation? I'll appreciate it very much! tHANK YOU!

I literally had to go back five pages to figure out what all of this "please put me on the list" talk was about. When I finally figured it out, well ... would you please put me on the list too 😉

Thank you so much!

yes yes, ^^. lets' seee.... ive got 16 physical pages left, that's 32 sides to scan. i'll likely have it done tomorrow sometime. the sooner i can get them in the better though, cuz we're havin a couple of our floors torn up so starting monday i wont have access to my house lol. so i wanna finish scanning them all in likely sometime tomorrow, and then the rest of that day and sunday i'll make sure they are all cropped and adjusted correctly.
so it is my hope to have this all done sometime before monday ^^

Well FlamingNinja If all goes well then you stumbled before Monday? xD

o gawd what have idone!? lol alright, i'll make note of everybody who asks. anyways i'm scanning non-stop cuz we have some guys coming monday next week to rip up our floors or something and that will take all week or something and i don't wanna put this on pause for that long. but i should have more than enough time before then. alrighty then! *keeps scannin*

Hey, can I get that link, too?

Couldn't resist putting in a request to be added to this infamous list. If it isn't too much trouble, of course. It appears to have gotten quite hefty.

Lurker emerging to humbly request being added to the list as well. :stickout

requests are being noted, and @extreme4 omygawd the Kingdom Hearts is sooooo good. it's basically a full console game squeezed onto a ds. fully voiced and everything, and graphics-wise i'd say a little better and sharper than ps2 graphics (hell i dont compain when something looks that good on something that small anyway ;p) i really love it, it plays just like a kingdom hearts larger console game, like 2.

update: well good news, i've almost finished scanning. the only thing left is a short comic at the end, which when it came to reading was super confusing hehe. while the book itself moves from left to right, the comic at the end actually does not, and reads right to left as a traditional manga. so when u get to that part of book, ur actually supposed to go to the end of the book and read backwards to get to the comics end. i think i may re-order them before uploading, so it's not so confusing.

Last edited:
What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back