• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

ah o u reminded me, while i've got a pretty solid forumla for making sure the cropped scans are all the same dimensions and stuff, the several panoramic pics (that consist of 2 pages) may or may not line up exactly (they get real close though even if they don't) should u try to stickem together into one big pic.
So! i've decided that after i'm going to do something special for the panorams. there will be the two pics that make up each panoramic image as they appear normally, and then i wanna have the actual image in full which i'll do in photoshop so you can simply have the image in its entirety (yeah turns out whoever bound the book actually had a brain, cuz so far everytime i've gone to join 2 pics for an image, i actually have to overlap them slightly, as if to compensate for the part of the page that was do deep in the binding to see) . I'll prolly just put these in a folder and label them.
alright dudes, i see yas later ;p

ah o u reminded me, while i've got a pretty solid forumla for making sure the cropped scans are all the same dimensions and stuff, the several panoramic pics (that consist of 2 pages) may or may not line up exactly (they get real close though even if they don't) should u try to stickem together into one big pic.
So! i've decided that after i'm going to do something special for the panorams. there will be the two pics that make up each panoramic image as they appear normally, and then i wanna have the actual image in full which i'll do in photoshop so you can simply have the image in its entirety (yeah turns out whoever bound the book actually had a brain, cuz so far everytime i've gone to join 2 pics for an image, i actually have to overlap them slightly, as if to compensate for the part of the page that was do deep in the binding to see) . I'll prolly just put these in a folder and label them.
alright dudes, i see yas later ;p

You're really going above and beyond... 'specially since you didn't have to give anyone anything at all!

It's appreciated.

well, i guess it's as much for me as it is for u guyz ^^ (cuz the book was more or less destroyed in the process ^^''') and i really enjoy doing this kind of stuff anyways, also since i'm studying art at school (both digital and traditional) this kinda thing is sort of related. and, um, it'll make a lot people really happy too lol

well, i guess it's as much for me as it is for u guyz ^^ (cuz the book was more or less destroyed in the process ^^''') and i really enjoy doing this kind of stuff anyways, also since i'm studying art at school (both digital and traditional) this kinda thing is sort of related. and, um, it'll make a lot people really happy too lol

On that note, may I also be employed into this happiness? Thanks in advance.

yaay ^^

oh also u guys should seach 'kusuguri' (in hiragana) at that dlsite/maniax site, they got some new stuff but i think some of it's kinda loli so cant post here

Seems I won't be imposing too much to be added to this magical list? Thanks so much Ninja, well above and beyond A-number 1!

of course 😉

also! good news everyone! /futurama
all the scans are cropped and shopped (if they needed it, and hoooboy a few of them really needed it. if i did not have the clone stamp tool i would be very sad right now) and now alls left to do is the much easier task of simply resizing them so they aren't *looks at folder* 3.30 gigabytes >w< lol

anyone know the title of these comics?

i got it from http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098394
and http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098391.html

but i think "Electric massage human mourning sister-in-law of" and "I was tickled that day Sister" is not the real title (google translate)

anyone know any information about these comics?
thanks
If you scroll down, there are links to more of his works.

I've seen a few individual pages, but never the whole thing.

Here's another foot tickle to ease the wait.

M/F foot from the light novel "下ネタという概念が存在しない退屈な世界"
No idea what that translates to, as I can't find it on any US websites and the Japanese haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. If anyone can find the full novel, post the link for us!

Well, I would say the title would translate to:

A boring world where the concept called dirty jokes doesn't exist

The text is a bit small to read without straining the eyes though.

Well, I would say the title would translate to:

A boring world where the concept called dirty jokes doesn't exist

The text is a bit small to read without straining the eyes though.

Yep, full volume here.

Better quality pics too.

Any new anime tickle scenes?
Yes, near the end of this video
http:// up.b9dm.com/lz/ 38002.html
It's from koi-ken ova, the source is not the best, but this is the only place that I found it.
The scene are 3 f/f

Yes, near the end of this video
http:// up.b9dm.com/lz/ 38002.html
It's from koi-ken ova, the source is not the best, but this is the only place that I found it.
The scene are 3 f/f

Ah, you weren't kidding. That's the worst video player I've seen in a long time. I'm impressed that you had the patience to even watch the whole thing on that site, thanks brk!

This one is a bit better:
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=491186

I was thinking does anyone know good female tickling cartoon scenes from other countries such as India, France, or China?

hey dudes, another update. as i was adjusting the levels of the scans, i was like o yeah i forgot about the panorams i said i was good make of the 2 pagers. so, having just finished that today, i can now say i've been to hell and back XD holy crap, first, i had to find a common point in the small overlap shared by the 2 pages, then, using that as a reference point i had to line them up as best i could, and then there was the torn far/center edge to deal with depending on which page was over the other. haha, lemme tell u, i thought the edge of a page was hard? connecting 2 of them and making a jagged white line down the center disappear is quite a jump.

but, on the other hand i think i did a good job, with a diligent eye u can be able to spot where i connected and repaired, it's more obvious on some then others, but i worked on them for quite a bit so the finished panoram's seem fine. i'd show u if i had the bandwidth right now.

so! back to the easy stuff! (resizing and level adjustments)
also, i WILL definitely be home on sunday.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back