• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

thank you BRK! o, and guyz, guess what? =w= somethin, er, came in da mail today.....kukuku

AH! it's such a cute little book! it's not in magazine form, more like the cover is a tougher almost laminate material. i would really like to find a non-damaging way to scan this is, but it may just have to suck it up take it with the exacto-knife.

seriously u guyz, if i do not share with u everything that is in this book, i will burn in hell. it is packed with page after page of super cute/sexy pin-ups of girls just getting tickled, and there are even short stories scattered here and there ^^

it's all really grade a stuff, and i wanna share it with everybody without damaging the content in any way. i'm prolly gonna actually go look on the internet for a tutorial for something like this cuz i think i remember seeing one once.

so yes, once i hav carefully seperated the pages from the binding and waht not, i'll scan them in, upload in a zip, and send to anyone who has/or will requested in a note to me the download link.

Yooooou.. Happy son of a gun! Sounds awesome! Would have bought it if I could.. My freaking country.. AAHH! I'm so jealous! hahaha!

it might take a little bit gettin everything cut out safely and there's almost 100 pages, which will take a little time to scan in. i'll see how much i can get done tonight, but it's a safe bet i'll have it all set sometime tomorrow.

Do you plan on sharing them here, Ninja or just through private messages? If just PM, I would love to a copy of the zip as well =) Take your time! Seriously awesome of you to do this!

Yes, i will pm a link to the scans to anybody who asks (i wouldn;t exactly feel super comfortable posting copyrighted (or whatever the term may be) material just out in the open. i might upload it to e-hentai at some point though.

anyways sure i'll send u a link to a download too when i get it all done.
haha yeah here's where being an art student pays off XD *surrounded by cutting knives, boards, straightedges, even found a single-hole puncher for paper (heh, maybe i'll get a small ringed binder and putem in it latr hehe)*
but yeah i'm gonna be super careful and hopefully avoid any unwanted damage to the pages.

EDIT: hey i found the manga to one of the scenes i've scene posted here a bit back. if u go here:
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/44702/961be0eb69/?p=3
and then on the bottom right ull see page 80 which is the specific page. also if u read on a bit there's some scenes with some armpit licking.

Last edited:
o nonsense, tonight i plan on seperating the pages and scanning them and sending them privately. u can hamve them too ^^

-shivers- Oh my god you're cutting and pulling it apart?! I'm sorry, as someone who loves things being in as close to pristine condition as can be - ugh, my heart. I'm so glad I'm not there to see the dissection.

Still, what a great supporter of the tickle community you are! 😀

yes, it makes me a little regretful as well, it really is such a pretty little book ^^'''
but the more i think about it, it's probably a million times easier have a digital copy anyways.

I am actually in the process of seperating everything right now, and i am happy to say i have successfully removed the stiff paper cover with no problems at all. now i just have the pages still attached to eachother with the glue stuff that holds 'em.
so now i'll divide the 50 pages into maybe 5 groups of ten (or whichever works best) and either carfully remove them one by one, use an exacto knife and starightedge, or the awesome industrial paper cutter i've got somewhere that u could practically chop ur hand off with.
wish me luck!

yes, it makes me a little regretful as well, it really is such a pretty little book ^^'''
but the more i think about it, it's probably a million times easier have a digital copy anyways.

I am actually in the process of seperating everything right now, and i am happy to say i have successfully removed the stiff paper cover with no problems at all. now i just have the pages still attached to eachother with the glue stuff that holds 'em.
so now i'll divide the 50 pages into maybe 5 groups of ten (or whichever works best) and either carfully remove them one by one, use an exacto knife and starightedge, or the awesome industrial paper cutter i've got somewhere that u could practically chop ur hand off with.
wish me luck!

Good Luck!

+Random scene from the Ex Shounen Hyrourou manga
http://c.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8929/04-017.0/compressed/limg022. jpg

another update:
well, got all the pages out no trouble. so tomorrow i scan them in.

also i cant get the url to work to see the pic, respa ;_;

thank you BRK! o, and guyz, guess what? =w= somethin, er, came in da mail today.....kukuku

AH! it's such a cute little book! it's not in magazine form, more like the cover is a tougher almost laminate material. i would really like to find a non-damaging way to scan this is, but it may just have to suck it up take it with the exacto-knife.

seriously u guyz, if i do not share with u everything that is in this book, i will burn in hell. it is packed with page after page of super cute/sexy pin-ups of girls just getting tickled, and there are even short stories scattered here and there ^^

it's all really grade a stuff, and i wanna share it with everybody without damaging the content in any way. i'm prolly gonna actually go look on the internet for a tutorial for something like this cuz i think i remember seeing one once.

so yes, once i hav carefully seperated the pages from the binding and waht not, i'll scan them in, upload in a zip, and send to anyone who has/or will requested in a note to me the download link.
I'd love a PM of this.

You're the best, FN!

oh ya, i remeber that page, but i saw it a long time ago and never saved it. so i have it now yay thanks respa.

and sure mr. roboto, send u a zip file too

Also i'm scanning them in now, currently at 600 dpi as PNGs so i have a lossless really high quality copy of the book and its pages. it's gonna take a bit and so far each scanned page is about 100 mbs. if anyone prefers, i can scale a copy of them all down or something in photoshop and save as jpegs for a smaller over all size if anybody is worried about space.
one more thing, the most efficient way to have removed all the pages while getting the entire page (a couple pics were panoramic and were displayed over two pages) was to remove them by hand with no cutting tools. so at the edge of every page, there is a rough edge where it was removed from the glue infused binding. so once i have all of the pictures on my computer, i will then need to decide whether i will crop the edges out or maybe try to restore that extremely small part of the page. the pictures pretty much took up the entire page, all the way down to the bind. but i'm pretty much just concerned about the panoramic ones as they obviously meet in the middle of what is no a roughened edge (oh and just btw, don't think of it as though i damaged the pages in any way, the roughened edges are actually the result of getting the whole page in its entirety) so basically, once there all in, im just gotta make sure they look clean is all ^^

Last edited:
oh ya, i remeber that page, but i saw it a long time ago and never saved it. So i have it now yay thanks respa.

And sure mr. Roboto, send u a zip file too

also i'm scanning them in now, currently at 600 dpi as pngs so i have a lossless really high quality copy of the book and its pages. It's gonna take a bit and so far each scanned page is about 100 mbs. If anyone prefers, i can scale a copy of them all down or something in photoshop and save as jpegs for a smaller over all size if anybody is worried about space.
One more thing, the most efficient way to have removed all the pages while getting the entire page (a couple pics were panoramic and were displayed over two pages) was to remove them by hand with no cutting tools. So at the edge of every page, there is a rough edge where it was removed from the glue infused binding. So once i have all of the pictures on my computer, i will then need to decide whether i will crop the edges out or maybe try to restore that extremely small part of the page. The pictures pretty much took up the entire page, all the way down to the bind. But i'm pretty much just concerned about the panoramic ones as they obviously meet in the middle of what is no a roughened edge (oh and just btw, don't think of it as though i damaged the pages in any way, the roughened edges are actually the result of getting the whole page in its entirety) so basically, once there all in, im just gotta make sure they look clean is all ^^
View attachment 319658

you guyz are making me laugh haha. eheh, also i kinda spent a few hours hangin out with a friend and I got the new Kingdom Hearts game soo as of now the scanning resumes ;p on the same note, aside from the fact that it takes like at least 5 minutes to make a complete 600 dpi scan per page, i also have to take into account fixing the inner edges of all 100 pages. if i choose to simply cut those few milimeters, it might not be so tedious.
so i'm gonna do my best to get it done tonight. or at least get them all scanned in, it really does take a while grr.

SO! 2 things.
one being, everything will be done either sometime tonight (likely late if so), or definitely tomorrow.
and two, i'm curious about if anyone has any preferred size that would be more convienient to them. like i said, each PNG image at 600 dpi is 100 mbs per page. so 100mbs x 100 pages=.....wait.. 100mbs x 10=1000mbs(1gig) x 10ish=like 10gigs wha? awwshit that's actually really fucking huge. allright, i'll take care of the size issue, dont worry lol i promise to make it not 10 gigs XD

*plays kingdom hearts during scanns ;P*

That Kingdom Hearts will have you on lockdown...don't worry I know a few people already that can't escape it.

gyuh, oh stop it u guy >////< haha lol but yeah this was definitely not a one day project for me. it really does take a long time to scan these pages in at such a high res. i'll try to have it finished sometime with the next 1-2 days. (cuz i have no idea if anything will pop-up, and this is also my fist time doing something like this. so far so good though)

No problem FlamingNinja, do not have to stress or hurry, do it quietly ^ ^
Also we can not hurry up because you are going to give the scans ^^
Relax FlamingNinja
Thanks
And sorry for my bad English xD

Well, just don't forget about the guy who showed you the book in first place, eh?

I'll be waiting warmly here.

of course ^^ and actually tellerium i saw the cover of it on one of the japanese tickling image boards, but of course, that was just the picture. so yes u do indeed get the the credit for setting this all into motion XD *still scanning btw* and one more thing, it turns out that the 100mbs was just the scanner making an estimated size guess. the actual sizes of the pages are 30-40 mbs or so, and that is before cropping so each page should be even smaller. still large i guess for an image, but still way more reasonable at least.

here's some random pickies on my comp, the last one someone drew for my tumblr

Attachments

• 1343211927081o.jpg
    1343211927081o.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back