• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Nice, I've been waiting for this one. There's a foot massage at the end of the episode, but I'm not sure wheter it tickles or it hurts.

I probably ought to haul my butt back into this thread.

I may be more for bare feet tickling, but I have to say, the way he started tickling her foot was priceless. 😀 I love the way he did started with just one finger before using all of his fingers. 🙂

Awesome find, I wasn't even aware they were animating that series.
Thanks brk, you're really giving us a lot of great scenes!

hey i got the subbed version from nyaa tor so can isolate and upload the scene to you tube and i'll link it here. i'll have it sometimes tomorrow prolly.

Anime foot tickling... is just lovely! fortunately, a lot of clips began to appear. I hope it continues, more and more =)

hey guys, i got the clip of just the scene, like i said, but i cant get it to work on youtube, even if its unlisted it says its blocked world wide. does that mean i cant share it?

^yeah that one's sooo good >w< i saw it on the dlsite/maniax place and couldn't wait till it got uploaded somewhere

i also found this pic on 4chan's tickling tuesday thread and i really like it so here it is ^^

http://g.e-hentai .org/g/524309/def310aa30/

This is a pretty nice one. To bad do not know what they are saying.

Title is "Female Warrior's Infinite Mud Hands Hell".

A quick reading of the beginning makes me think it's a parody of Dragon Quest 3 and the enemies known as 'Goopi' in the English version, which are essentially enemies that look like mud hands, show up in large numbers, and have a bothersome tendency to call for help a lot. The exchange between the female warrior and the bartender confirms this (he's talking about how she can't leave on her own and has to go with the hero because that's how the system works). The hero is so low leveled that when she tries to knock him out later, she kills him and he turns into a coffin.

The hands tickle her and the usual tickle stuff occurs, by which I mean you get the usual "No stop!" and "please!" et cetera that's the exact same in English. What happens here is just as the hands are about to tickle the female warrior to death, an enemy called a Healer (Heal Slime) shows up and starts to continuously heal her so the hands can continue tickling nonstop. The Healer's MP is apparently infinite, which I think is sort of another joke; in some old RPGs, enemies just don't have MP and can cast their spells an infinite number of times, but DQ3 has been remade enough times that I'd have to hunt up the original Japanese version to confirm that and it's simple enough to understand that infinite MP might just be for the sake of tickle torturing convenience.

In the last panel it says she's been tickled for two weeks (the comic goes through eight hours of tickling) and is tickled continuously until the other two members of the party come out and save her, since the Hero is also dead already and can't be revived until taken to a church.

That's the comic in a nutshell.

^yeah that one's sooo good >w< i saw it on the dlsite/maniax place and couldn't wait till it got uploaded somewhere

i also found this pic on 4chan's tickling tuesday thread and i really like it so here it is ^^

That is Mayaka from Hyouka, I love her!

As usual I thank you Jaynin(Name correct) for that summary.

Another one for ya. I know alot of ya will enjoy.

http://exhentai .org/g/524587/8dba9f4538/

Last edited:
did she die at the end? ;_;

No. The very last panel says, literally,

"Until she is found by the thief and the sage, the warrior's endless tickling will continue, here, without the mercy of death."

Anyway, this is Dragon Quest. Even if dead, she would just be revived at a church.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back