• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Thanks. It's great to finally see a scene like that, shame it's so short.

Last edited:
Oh oh! Jaynin, if you're still in the translating mood, think you could decipher these? Also, new content for the thread! (Double whammy)

Here's the translation for #4. I'm not touching the words in the bubble though. It's too rough to read.

A somewhat special auction is taking place here.

Buyers don't buy the product directly, rather, they buy
time to tickle them.

Then, one who draws out an agreement to
ownership from the subject can obtain them.

To ensure fairness, a number of rules have been established

The order of participants is decided by a drawing.

You can buy as much time as you like, but if you happen
to obtain the agreement to ownership partway through the purchased time
a refund will not be given for the remaining time.

Once you've determined your time and started the game, you
will not be able to receive a time extension, regardless of the
condition of the subject.

Use of tools requires permission.

Based on these rules, lucky men have been able to obtain
one of our more than one million accumulated products through only a few thousand gil.

Enthusiasm for this type of auction has recently gone through the roof!

Since I have them and the archive was taken down, here was that doujin I summarized a week or so ago:

In my initial skim there was a part I sort of glossed over because the kanji were bloody small, but it has to do with the female warrior worrying over her position in the party; she's not as resourceful as the thief and not as sexy as the sage, and so if the hero becomes stronger than her, she thinks he won't need her anymore.

I'm actually kind of a fan of this kind of muscular chick getting tickled. I really like how she's drawn. XD

It occurred to me only now that I should have zipped this and posted an archive. Oh well.

It probably shows that I haven't uploaded files since like 2008 or so. I almost never have something people want; I'd honestly expected one of the quick-fingered posters in here to have this saved and backed up in an instant.

omy, thanks for those Jaynin ^^''' i really dont understand why the link here says it was removed for u guys, i just saw 10 seconds ago.

also i found a place caled: summ.jp

its another drawing community but it seems to be mostly a place where people can submit requests and then those requests are adressed by members of the website or something. anyways i actually found some new pics (which i'll post here), but the search function confuses me. i think it's up in the right hand corner right under the login button, lets u search artist or tag. if u search 'kusuguri' in hiragana u get a few pics, but not nearly the whole. most of the pics i got were from the related section that show up under whatever pic u clicked on.

Thanks a bunch Jaynin. I did not think it would have been taken down so quickly is why I did not save it.

omy, thanks for those Jaynin ^^''' i really dont understand why the link here says it was removed for u guys, i just saw 10 seconds ago.

also i found a place caled: summ.jp

its another drawing community but it seems to be mostly a place where people can submit requests and then those requests are adressed by members of the website or something. anyways i actually found some new pics (which i'll post here), but the search function confuses me. i think it's up in the right hand corner right under the login button, lets u search artist or tag. if u search 'kusuguri' in hiragana u get a few pics, but not nearly the whole. most of the pics i got were from the related section that show up under whatever pic u clicked on.
"holds site over head". Da da da daaaaaa

"holds site over head". Da da da daaaaaa

i have no idea what u mean by that lol

also yeah i've seen that doujin somewhere too, it's just a few pages long i think.
i wish america had punishment games T^T

i have no idea what u mean by that lol

also yeah i've seen that doujin somewhere too, it's just a few pages long i think.
i wish america had punishment games T^T

Batsu geemu, which is often translated as penalty game or punishment game, is more akin to what we'd simply call a 'penalty' or 'forfeit' than anything too entirely elaborate. A little more specific to America and the West in general is a bet: Japanese people never say "I bet you that..." and specify whatever, whereas in the US it's probably pretty common to hear something like "I bet you can't sit still for 10 seconds if I tickle your feet."

Just a small cultural difference. 😛

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back