• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

found these randomly and untagged on pixiv, buried deep in someones reference drawings ^^

If you got the panda pics on exhentai it's because you need to register to it first.
For those unable to access Exhentai site just go on g.e-hentai site and create an account here.You'll be sent on the forum of g-e ,it's where you can create the account.
When it's done ,return on g.e-hentai and connect yourself with your new created account.
Finally just go on Exhentai and you'll be able to see everything...but not the panda 😛

If you got the panda pics on exhentai it's because you need to register to it first.
For those unable to access Exhentai site just go on g.e-hentai site and create an account here.You'll be sent on the forum of g-e ,it's where you can create the account.
When it's done ,return on g.e-hentai and connect yourself with your new created account.
Finally just go on Exhentai and you'll be able to see everything...but not the panda 😛

This is usually the case, however some people (myself included) will still see the panda and then u will need to edit your cookies in order for it to show up.

chilled, did it get blocked cut i named it the actual anime? ^^'''

Not sure. Youtube works in mysterious ways. I use a program that messes with the file a bit, which might bypass whatever detection system they use.

Generally, giving your clips generic names and keeping them under 1 min seems to draw less ire from the site.

Not sure. Youtube works in mysterious ways. I use a program that messes with the file a bit, which might bypass whatever detection system they use.

Generally, giving your clips generic names and keeping them under 1 min seems to draw less ire from the site.

ya i retried it with different name and it still detected it. wow.
anyways i;m not gonna try it again cuz utube is all like omg ur penalized till u delete it.

O look the guy i mentioned before did one of miku being tickled >w<

Last edited:
This is usually the case, however some people (myself included) will still see the panda and then u will need to edit your cookies in order for it to show up.

i use a mozilla add-on called exhentai easy which gives automatic access to the site 😀

ya i retried it with different name and it still detected it. wow.
anyways i;m not gonna try it again cuz utube is all like omg ur penalized till u delete it.

O look the guy i mentioned before did one of miku being tickled >w<

Amusingly, the left-side feather is a Phoenix Down and the right-side one is a Leaf of the World Tree (the revive item from DQ) and in the upper right it essentially says, "You lose if you think about it." The part on the left says, fittingly, "Come back to life!"

Last edited:
Amusingly, the left-side feather is a Phoenix Down and the right-side one is a Leaf of the World Tree (the revive item from DQ) and in the upper right it essentially says, "You lose if you think about it." The part on the left says, fittingly, "Come back to life!"

thank you for the translations jaynin ^^

thank you for the translations jaynin ^^

I need the practice, so if something can be translated on the fly, I'll do that.

Something else like the most recent doujin linked takes place in Sengoku Japan and the language is more formal with more difficult words used, so that would require more time with a dictionary open. Besides, being honest, I liked the story about the female warrior about a hundred times more than the random feudal lord's daughter being tickle-raped, so... more incentive to look closely at it, I guess.

Title is "Female Warrior's Infinite Mud Hands Hell".

A quick reading of the beginning makes me think it's a parody of Dragon Quest 3 and the enemies known as 'Goopi' in the English version, which are essentially enemies that look like mud hands, show up in large numbers, and have a bothersome tendency to call for help a lot. The exchange between the female warrior and the bartender confirms this (he's talking about how she can't leave on her own and has to go with the hero because that's how the system works). The hero is so low leveled that when she tries to knock him out later, she kills him and he turns into a coffin.

The hands tickle her and the usual tickle stuff occurs, by which I mean you get the usual "No stop!" and "please!" et cetera that's the exact same in English. What happens here is just as the hands are about to tickle the female warrior to death, an enemy called a Healer (Heal Slime) shows up and starts to continuously heal her so the hands can continue tickling nonstop. The Healer's MP is apparently infinite, which I think is sort of another joke; in some old RPGs, enemies just don't have MP and can cast their spells an infinite number of times, but DQ3 has been remade enough times that I'd have to hunt up the original Japanese version to confirm that and it's simple enough to understand that infinite MP might just be for the sake of tickle torturing convenience.

In the last panel it says she's been tickled for two weeks (the comic goes through eight hours of tickling) and is tickled continuously until the other two members of the party come out and save her, since the Hero is also dead already and can't be revived until taken to a church.

That's the comic in a nutshell.

That sounds very cool and reminds me of a Gizen Yasan picture (that I have attached below), but the e-hentai link shows up as dead to me; anyone have another link to the same comic?

+

Anyone know if there is a "Black Cat - Crimson Comics - Jitubutu Teiji Kyouiku 4"? Part 3 is up on e-hentai and has some tickling content in it, but I have two pictures on my hard drive which are not in the same comic (also posted below), and yet I can't find any sign of a next installment.

That sounds very cool and reminds me of a Gizen Yasan picture (that I have attached below), but the e-hentai link shows up as dead to me; anyone have another link to the same comic?

+

Anyone know if there is a "Black Cat - Crimson Comics - Jitubutu Teiji Kyouiku 4"? Part 3 is up on e-hentai and has some tickling content in it, but I have two pictures on my hard drive which are not in the same comic (also posted below), and yet I can't find any sign of a next installment.

It's funny, because the plot is essentially the same; in the two panels where the Hero and the Cleric are standing with the derpy expressions on their faces, the Cleric is actually healing the victim girl so she stays conscious, quite similar to the longer doujin. For those curious, knowledge of Dragon Quest is almost as helpful as knowledge of Japanese in cases like these, and the healing spell is called "Behoma". Looks like べホマ

Last edited:
I did remove the space in the link and when I go to it it says "the gallery has been removed, redirecting you to front page"

Likewise. When I tried to go there just now, it had been removed for whatever reason.

Fortunately I managed to swipe all of the pages when I was giving it a look-over.

Likewise. When I tried to go there just now, it had been removed for whatever reason.

Fortunately I managed to swipe all of the pages when I was giving it a look-over.
glad it wasn't just me lol but if you get time could you upload those, or anyone who has all the pages.

Oh oh! Jaynin, if you're still in the translating mood, think you could decipher these? Also, new content for the thread! (Double whammy)

Oh oh! Jaynin, if you're still in the translating mood, think you could decipher these? Also, new content for the thread! (Double whammy)

Let's see.

1: Simple "No, stop it!" stuff with laughing.

2: Type A
Mode:
-Intensive full-body weak point focus
-Emphasis on the underarms

Weakness:
-Armpit Lv.9
-Feet Lv.5

3: "I've gotten the tickling suit I always wanted." "Time to switch it on!" and laughter.

4: It's quite long and would take a while to translate fully, so I'll simply summarize. The girl(s) in question are basically being tied up in public and available for anyone who wants to put money in the box to tickle. A lot of the description is taken up with the 'rules' that people have to follow, which are actually mundane things (stuff like 'no refunds' and 'don't cut in line'). The writing is a little scrawled, but the girl in question might be Deedlit.

5: I know it says "Aric's Data" but I have the strong feeling that the author misspelled 'Alice' which he wrote in katakana later.

Sensation: 89
Resistance: 66
Experience: 54
Popularity: 70
Weak points: Underarm, thigh

(right side) Level 6: Classification - Full Body Experiment

Rui's tickling room #502: Alice, 20 years old

Woah, you work quick! Thanks a bunch, could've sworn the first was all about teasing rather the laughter :S

Woah, you work quick! Thanks a bunch, could've sworn the first was all about teasing rather the laughter :S

It's usually fairly simple stuff - something like the fourth one, to get a full translation, would probably take me like 45 minutes or so. I can usually tell by reading it over quickly whether or not a translation is going to give you a lot more insight, though.

And the first one doesn't have anything to indicate who the speech bubble is for, but it's definitely saying 'stop'.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back