• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Just where could we actually find rare shows like that! I want to see the girl get tickled by the plant on her exposed belly.

Where did u hear that she gets tickled like that? (did i miss something?)

EDIT: o also found a manga panel...
hxxp://mangafox.me/manga/photo_kano_your_eyes_only/c004/12.html

Last edited:
Where did u hear that she gets tickled like that? (did i miss something?)

EDIT: o also found a manga panel...
hxxp://mangafox.me/manga/photo_kano_your_eyes_only/c004/12.html

I remember the scene fairly well. The tickling was pretty non-specific... just plant leaves waving up and down the characters. Still, I'd like to see it again.

Just where could we actually find rare shows like that! I want to see the girl get tickled by the plant on her exposed belly.

You have to wait for torrents/youtube vids to pop up. That's how we found Cho Kuse ni Narisou despite that show being "lost."

If you want to embark on an even more infuriating search, check this thread out. Tons of potential, but I'll be surprised if we ever see it.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-to-find-french-cartoon&p=3551932#post3551932

I remember the scene fairly well. The tickling was pretty non-specific... just plant leaves waving up and down the characters. Still, I'd like to see it again.

the Pandamonium one, right?

If u look at the episode list on the wiki, ima take a wild guess and say it's number 12? ;p
hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandamonium_%28TV_series%29

Last edited:
Hey guys. Look what I found
hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/Pandamonium-the-Beginning-1982-Marvel-Productions-VHS-Rare-Animation-/130835193623?pt=VHS&hash=item1e76629f17

Anybody got a VHS player?

the Pandamonium one, right?

If u look at the episode list on the wiki, ima take a wild guess and say it's number 12? ;p
hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandamonium_%28TV_series%29

Yes, Pandamonium.

I think episode 9 is a better bet. They called it a "prehistoric tickle plant" in the scene. It's not a long scene. Most of it is lead in with one of the pandas being tickled and everyone telling him off for laughing at a time like this. After it starts tickling everyone, the male human says they have to tickle plant back, which they do. It laughs and lets them go.

Well chances are. Only one of us would buy that thing anyway in the off chance there is a scene. So I guess we'll find out.

alright, to get to exhentai, u first need to have an account on the main site,
hxxp://e-hentai.org/

then, once ur logged in, it should let u in without the sad panda.
if the panda still shows up, then u can try 2 things.

first, there are 2 plugins made for both firefox and chrome that once installed you it will ask you for ur log in information at the exhentai page to get in.
firefox plug-in:
hxxp://haruhichan.com/wpblog/index.php/1039/exhentai-firefox-plugin-get-past-sad-panda.html
chrome plug-in:
hxxp://haruhichan.com/wpblog/index.php/815/exhentai-chrome-plugin-get-past-sad-panda.html

then there is the way where you can edit your cookies to get in. to do that, u need a cookie editor extension for your browser.

Then: look for, under the cookies under the 'e-hentai.org' domain, that are labeled, 'ipd_pass_hash', and 'ipb_member_id'. <-- u need to add these to the 'exhentai.org' cookies.
u have to at least tried to load exhentai's page so it will show up in ur cookies/the cookie editor. So! you should see an exhentai cookie labaled 'yay' (cocky bastards, right? lol) so select it, change it's name to 'ipd_member_id' and copy/paste it's content (should be 6 numbers) into the content bar, then save it.
next, add/make a new cookie under the exhentai domain, name it, 'ipb_pass_hash' and copy/paste that cookies content (also from the original on the ehentai domain) into the content field and then save.
you should now have duplicated both the 'ipd_pass_hash' and 'ipb_member_id' cookies from the 'e-hentai.org' domain, into the 'exhentai.org' domain.
^to make it even more effective, you can change the expiration date to something like the year 2100 like i did XD

also im really sorry if that was confusing, please let me know if anyone needs clarification

thx for the info, that's actually a question I had my self. now a bigger world of dounjins exist before my eyes 😛

So I've got 3 new scenes to share over the next few days. Two of which are from the Chinese anime Ori Princess which is not only one of the most well produced Chinese cartoons I've seen, but also once of the most pleasant to watch.

Here's the first (and arguably better) of two upperbody scenes from the show.

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=irDdT3ZDKHE

oh chilled that was absolutely wonderful >w< thanks for sharin, cant wait for the other 2!
(also thanks for taking the time/effort)

just a quick side tickle at a little past 8 mins
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxCS2Cn5CZc

Interestingly, I had apparently already signed up for e-hentai.

Six years ago. <_<

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back