• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

See I don't get that. It's under 1 minute vs 20-30 minutes of an episode. Anyway, if it's cut down enough, it should be covered by fair use.

It's not like that small bit of an episode can damage a company. It's whole episodes that do that. Though granted, that's how people here try to find new scenes. They only really scavenge around for tickling stuff though while most other viewers just stay for the anime series itself.

People have just adopted such an entitled attitude to taking whatever they want that it's starting to threaten the health of the industry itself. Have you seen the VAs and directors at conventions personally imploring (more or less begging) people to stop stealing?

Sure it might be 'only' one minute, but too few people stop at just a sample. They want to see the whole thing and then that forces the holders of the property rights to adopt draconian stances against showing anything for free.

People have just adopted such an entitled attitude to taking whatever they want that it's starting to threaten the health of the industry itself. Have you seen the VAs and directors at conventions personally imploring (more or less begging) people to stop stealing?

Sure it might be 'only' one minute, but too few people stop at just a sample. They want to see the whole thing and then that forces the holders of the property rights to adopt draconian stances against showing anything for free.

True. I don't really watch anime episodes online. I barely watch anime anymore as it is. I only watch the certain tickling scenes. I'd say that some anime don't even make a western release, whether because of this problem or not but perhaps there should be more websites popping up that have people pay to watch the episodes subbed. But it would also make problems for people looking for those certain scenes. Still, a small video around 10 seconds max or even a maximum of 30 seconds could still be covered by fair use.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure how VA's and directors can stand going to conventions anymore.
A quick stroll through any hall or ballroom and you're bombarded with cosplayers from media or chapters of media that are nowhere near localization in their country; But I'm not saying a majority of these types are thieves (I totally am.)
They either don't know they've robbed someone (HAH) or they don't care and I wish they'd be less obvious in either case... if they understand they have to pay to get into the convention what makes them think it's okay to get their media for free at the producers expense.

As for fair use, there are a few things you'll have to keep in mind:
The nature of the copyrighted media
The purpose of use
The amount or portion of the whole used
And the impact of it's use on the potential market of the media's market

That last one is very important, and Jaynin's point puts this into perspective perfectly. (Yeah, say that five times fast.)

Also, I laughed when I saw the quote button had substituted 316's name in Jay's post. He's the last person around here I would suspect of stealing copyrighted goods.

Last edited:
As for fair use, there are a few things you'll have to keep in mind:
The nature of the copyrighted media
The purpose of use
The amount or portion of the whole used
And the impact of it's use on the potential market of the media's market

You have a point. It really depends on the popularity of the anime, how big it is and how the company deals with it. If the purpose is for a review or a kind of video similar to that then it would definitely be covered by fair use. The size certainly matters too. Youtube covers all manner of clips from shows and movies in that you can't go over 30 seconds. Even less than that sometimes.

I'm not saying watching anime for free is good and we should all do it, I was focused on the fact that there was a problem with uploading a 30 second video.

For anime tickle fans out there. Be aware of the reboot Infinite Stratos season 2! There is a big chance for tickling scenes!

Because a girl named Tatenashi, happens to be tickle monster who loves to tickle girls according to the novels she tickles the girls every parts the tummy, armpits, feet, and the brain, don't ask how.

Still hope for beach episode with Tatenashi tickles all the girls in bikini.

To be fair, anime companies need to move away from the antiquated idea that people outside of hardcore collectors will buy DvDs and merchandise.

Do what Toei and Funimation are doing and put entire series up on an official youtube or the company's site to make money from ad revenue. If companies made it as easy to watch videos on an official source as it is to watch them on random sites, they'd be making way more money.

i found this but.... i really have no idea what it came from. looks real though.

sory for double post but i'm curious so i want this to flare up...

hey, Jaynin, i've had this pic of miku having her armpits tickled for the longest time, and i'm wondering if you can make out any of the writing. i know almost no kanji so im kinda stuck. also it's part of a multi-page drawing tutorial-ish thing, if that helps with context at all.

thanks

sory for double post but i'm curious so i want this to flare up...

hey, Jaynin, i've had this pic of miku having her armpits tickled for the longest time, and i'm wondering if you can make out any of the writing. i know almost no kanji so im kinda stuck. also it's part of a multi-page drawing tutorial-ish thing, if that helps with context at all.

thanks

This is what I read:
ワキ。   深く考えたら負けだ!

イッ。。。イッ
生き返るう!

フェニックスの尾     世界樹の葉

Roughly translating:

"Armpits. If you think about it deeply, it's a loss!

Co...Co...
Coming back to life!

A phoenix's tail A leaf from the World Tree"

Maybe there's a story behind this picture?

For anime tickle fans out there. Be aware of the reboot Infinite Stratos season 2! There is a big chance for tickling scenes!

Because a girl named Tatenashi, happens to be tickle monster who loves to tickle girls according to the novels she tickles the girls every parts the tummy, armpits, feet, and the brain, don't ask how.

Still hope for beach episode with Tatenashi tickles all the girls in bikini.

Wow!! 🙂

Can't wait that! 🙂

This is what I read:
ワキ。   深く考えたら負けだ!

イッ。。。イッ
生き返るう!

フェニックスの尾     世界樹の葉

Roughly translating:

"Armpits. If you think about it deeply, it's a loss!

Co...Co...
Coming back to life!

A phoenix's tail A leaf from the World Tree"

Maybe there's a story behind this picture?

They're both items from video games: Phoenix Down and Yggdrasil Leaf. They are from Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, respectively. Each one is used to revive a fallen party member in their respective games.

Anyway, the picture is a gag -- they're tickling her to bring her back to life. Which is why one of them says: "Looks like she's being revived... !"

I can read Japanese, so.

Pretty much what has been said.

Since the picture seems pretty clearly a gag, I look at the part in the upper right and see "You lose if you think about it." Why would someone come back to life if you tickled them with revive items? Dunno. It's a nice picture. Don't think about it too hard.

Thinking about it, I could have sworn I saw this and translated it before. Maybe it was a personal request from someone else and not posted here. Oh well.

Pretty much what has been said.

Since the picture seems pretty clearly a gag, I look at the part in the upper right and see "You lose if you think about it." Why would someone come back to life if you tickled them with revive items? Dunno. It's a nice picture. Don't think about it too hard.

Thinking about it, I could have sworn I saw this and translated it before. Maybe it was a personal request from someone else and not posted here. Oh well.

*facedesk* yes jaynin, you are definitely correct. im about 99% sure that i remeber that whloe 'phoenix' thing. its weird though i searched the thread for vocaloid and miku and didnt find anything soooo.....here are a couple other tickles he snuck into his anatomy lessons! XD

armpits+tickling+miku ....and he's kind enough to share them with us >w<

is it what I think?

hxxp://konachan.com/post/show/135624
hxxp://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1167302?tags=hatsune_miku+headlock

here are a couple of translations i found on the booru's (put ur cursor over the boxes where the text is in the image and a translation should pop up)

If it's not too much to ask, can someone who knows japanese please summarize what's going on (it's a stretch from the night novel Koakuma Tili):
まるでオレの全てを見ていたかのような|囁《ささや》きだった。
「私はもう、お嫁にいけません! ああ、お許しください、偉大なる大天使様……」
 泣き崩れ、床に手をついて神に|懺悔《ざん|げ》するエリーゼ。妙にその姿が似合うと思ったが、それどころではない。
「大体、シャワーの音がしてたのに入ってくる方も入ってくる方だろ!」
「それはっ! ティーリさんに、浴槽にお湯を張るお願いをしていたので、その音かと!」
「あ……」
 はっと思い出したようにティーリが顔を上げた。
「そんなこと頼まれてたっけ? あっはは、忘れてたわ☆」
 てへぺろ、ってな具合に舌を出してすっ惚ける。
「……つまりなんだ……悪いのはオレでもなければ……」
「私でもなく……」
「あたしでもないとすると?」
「おまえだ!」「ティーリさんです!」
 二人で同時に|悪魔《あく|ま》に飛び掛かった。

「な、何すんのよ!?」
「エリーゼ、しっかりとコイツの両手を押さえておけよ」
「畏まりましたっ!」
 オレは諸悪の根源であるティーリの左足をがっちりと|掴《つか》み、膝十字固めにする。
「ば、バカ、変態! スケベ! あたしの足を触るな!」
「うるさい。これは天誅だっ」
 指先をわさわさとさせ、足の裏へと絶妙な力加減で|這《は》わせた。
「ぎにゃああああああああああああああ!!」
 ビクンと身体が跳ね上がり、襲い来るくすぐったさに、悲鳴を上げた。
「地獄ではこんな責めをされたことはなかったか? クク、|懺悔《ざん|げ》をしてももう遅い」
「ご、極悪ですね……」
「あはは、あははあははは! ひぃ、ひぃい、ひぃぃ! や、やめ! やめなさ───! ひいい、やめ!」
 床をバンバンと|叩《たた》いて降参の合図を送ってくるが、当然緩めたりはしない。
「悪いことをしたって反省しろ、反省を」
「すっ、する! 反省、するからっ、もう許し、ひぃぃ!!」
「本当に反省してるか?」
「して、してる、してるっ!! あはははは!」
 死ぬぅ、と|漏《も》らしながら、その表情は半分泣き笑い状態になっていた。
「この辺で勘弁してやるか。なぁ、エリーゼ?」
 相方の確認を取ろうと顔を上げると……。
「ふふ……」
 |何故《な|ぜ》か、苦しむティーリを見て暗黒な笑みを浮かべるエリーゼが。……見なかったことにしておくか。そっと指先を足の裏から離す。
「はあ、はぁっ、あ、後で覚えておきなさいよっ、そーいちろー!」
 こちょこちょこちょこちょ。
「あはははっは! あははは! ご、ごめ、|嘘《うそ》、嘘よっ! あはははは!」
 それからも、もう|暫《しばら》く、オレは足の裏こちょこちょの刑に処してやった。

As if were watching all of my totally and | was Ki 囁 "whisper".
"The other, ah!, Please forgive me, I like Archangel ...... and the great does not go to your daughter-in-law"
Collapsed in tears, and with a hand on the floor to God | Elise to | "remaining under" confession. I thought the figure is becoming strangely, but not where it filtered.
"Generally, and those who will those who come into the sound of the shower to was also incoming!"
"To san! Tiri crawl it, so had to ask to put the hot water in the tub, whether the sound!"
"...... A"
Tiri is looked up as remembered startled.
"Mother, I had forgotten there? Did I have asked such a thing ☆"
The dote smoked tongue hanging out and so on What Tehepero,.
"It's bad ...... What that is ...... is ...... If you are not in me"
"The ...... nor me."
and "If you do not even I?"
The "It's you!" and "is Tiri san!"
It took to fly | "or" evil devil | at the same time with two people.

"Do, what you gonna live?"
"Elise, I Oke holding the hands of fellow firmly"
The "'ll Certainly!"
And solidly left foot of Tiri is the root of all evil I can | see "several" 掴, to knee cross hardening.
"For example, you can not touch the legs fool, of pervert! Perverted! I!"
"Noisy. This was Tenchu"
Wasawasa it as a fingertip, and to the soles of the feet with exquisite power allowance | crawling "is" was Align.
"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah nya trick!"
Body and Bikun is bounce, the titillation coming attack, and screamed.
"? E27 or had never been such a responsibility, in hell | too late even if the |" remaining under "confession"
"After ...... It is villainy"
"Ha ha,! Hyi, are the Hyi Ha ha ha-ha, and Hyi~i!, Stop! To be no quit ─ ─ ─! You are playing, stop!"
Bambang and the floor | come send signal of surrender "Tata" tapping the stomach and will not be loosening of course.
"White reflection What was that bad, the reflection"
"Smoked, and reflection! To, 'll because, forgiveness anymore, Hyi~i!"
"Do you really regret?"
The "you, you are, the mother ha-ha! Tsu doing!"
Death and Nu, the | while quality of "also" leak, the expression had become a half smile while crying state.
"I wonder. Or I'll break here, Elise?"
...... And raise the face trying to confirm the partner.
The "...... Hehe"
| | Why do a "ze", is Elysees smile a dark look at the Tiri suffering. The ...... phrase or it in that we have not seen. I away from the soles of the feet and fingertips gently.
"Huh, 'll huh, Oh, He' Remember later, Ichiro saw!"
Tickling Tickling.
"Ha ha ha ha Ha ha you is you, the posterior segment of the eye, |!! Lie" lie ", ha-ha mother He 'lie!"
From it, and the other | "bound" interim and click, I was doing it and punished by imprisonment of Tickling the soles of the feet.

Just a quick run through google translate.

"Ha ha you is you, the posterior segment of the eye, |!! Lie" lie ", ha-ha mother He 'lie!'"

Poetry!

Has anyone found the lost American animated series pandanium that's about a teenage boy and girl teamed up with three pandas and one or more episodes had tickling scenes, if someone had seen them or found them please post it here or video clip.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back