• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Hey Jaynin, if you don't mind, can we get a translation of what's going on here please 🙂

Also made a little edit to something I found on Pixiv. You guys might like it 😛

Last edited:
oh actually ive been wondering the same for the longest time, heres a few more of the panels if it helps... =^^=

All right, let's take it from FlamingNinja's first page:

"This is your weak spot, isn't it, Nanabu?" "N-no...! If you t-touch me there, I'll..."

Page 2:

-generic laughing- "Tickle tiiii~ckle!” "Nooohohoohooo!! Don't sqyeheheheeeze the base of my thigh!" "So this Rank B punishment 'Caress of the Fallen Angel' doesn't do anything but tickle, huh. I wonder if she's weak on her sides or underarms too..."

Page 3:

"So, how about it? Feeling more cooperative?" "Well... actually, I'd rather you do it some more." "Wh-why does she look so happy?" "Well, Nanabu WAS my erotic teacher, you know." "So, this is your fault... well, there's nothing else we can do but raise the punishment rank! Is there a hairbrush or a bamboo pole we can put into her ass?" "ASS?!"

Page 4:

"You actually use those things to punish people? The bristles of the hairbrush...! And you would thrust a bamboo shoot up against my skin?" "In my ass? You would put these things into my ass? The cruelty! It's making me so excited!" "Hey, wait, why are you trembling so..."

thank you jaynin! i promise to learn some more jap so i can start pullin some weight hehe ;p

and thanks brk, as soon as the raw shows up ill rip scene

Alright, thanks for the id. is the gif a remake of an actual scene?

I honestly couldn't tell you. I know quite alot of anime and that's how I identified the anime series. It might be in there somewhere, but the show is several seasons long and I haven't watched any of it I'm afraid.

There is a small tickle scene in episode one of YUYUSHIKI. She gets poked in the ribs by one girl and than poked again by another. It's pretty cute, but not long.

You all remember the anime episode called Battle Girls where all three Girls were captured then tickled totured with two feathers off-screen, that their laughter in English dub was music to my ears if only they had them tickled on screen it would be better fan-service. I don't understand why they didn't show it on-screen.

You all remember the anime episode called Battle Girls where all three Girls were captured then tickled totured with two feathers off-screen, that their laughter in English dub was music to my ears if only they had them tickled on screen it would be better fan-service. I don't understand why they didn't show it on-screen.

They probably didn't show the tickling on screen to cut animation costs down a little if I could take a guess (that and its a really effective way to frustrate people with tickling fetishes if the animation studio wants to tease) which I find stupid because I agree, this would've been perfect fan service for that episode, and for anyone wondering it happens in episode 9 around the 5:58 mark.

Edit: Another possible reason they may not have shown it on screen could be because of time constraints, if this was a weekly series in Japan they might not have had enough time to animate the actual tickling so rather than delay the episoide they just switched to a shot offscrreen, that and this series was produced not long after the 2011 Tsunami/Earthquake so things might've been hectic at the studio because of the recovery effort, just a thought.

Last edited:
They probably didn't show the tickling on screen to cut animation costs down a little if I could take a guess (that and its a really effective way to frustrate people with tickling fetishes if the animation studio wants to tease) which I find stupid because I agree, this would've been perfect fan service for that episode, and for anyone wondering it happens in episode 9 around the 5:58 mark.

Edit: Another possible reason they may not have shown it on screen could be because of time constraints, if this was a weekly series in Japan they might not have had enough time to animate the actual tickling so rather than delay the episoide they just switched to a shot offscrreen, that and this series was produced not long after the 2011 Tsunami/Earthquake so things might've been hectic at the studio because of the recovery effort, just a thought.

Hopefully they would make an Omake of that off-screen tickling scene, anime makers seemed to love Anime girls being tickled for something very sexy as them.

Hopefully they would make an Omake of that off-screen tickling scene, anime makers seemed to love Anime girls being tickled for something very sexy as them.

Well the show's already been released on home format in both Japan and NA and neither the japanese DVD nor Blu-ray containing episode 9 have such an omake, at least I don't think they do, the only special features I know of is an NEP, but the scene might've been secretly added into the actual episode though I doubt thats the case (someone with the Japanese DVD/Blu-ray would have to check that as I don't own the disc) so it probably won't happen though I hope I'm wrong about that, if someone who knows japanese could write to the studio that made the series and ask about why the interrogation scene wasn't shown, we might get some answers, the only real way I could see an omake for this scene being possible at this point is if the studio releases the whole series in a single boxset release that has omake bonus features.

It really sucked that seeing girls in those sexy outfits we didn;t see the 3 girls getting tickled but that protagonist girl.

Hope we find more anime tickling scenes.

It really sucked that seeing girls in those sexy outfits we didn;t see the 3 girls getting tickled but that protagonist girl.

Hope we find more anime tickling scenes.
I'm not saying that you should give up hope, all I'm saying is the chances don't look too good, the first thing we need to figure out above all is whether or not the tickle scene was originally going to be on screen to begin with, and if it was why was it cut? And if it was originally going to be on screen TMS Entertainment and TV Tokyo could still release the series with an omake of the scene if they wanted to but we don't know if they would actually do so also when was the protagonist tickled?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's the best time for me to say this, but just in case:

It's true that there are some scene that become off-screen and it does make some person either disappointed or feel that he/she need to question about it. But here's my opinion. Whenever someone does make certain scenes--Tickle scene or otherwise, and before you know it, it goes off screen, either when it's in the middle or at the end of the episode or movie, yes it's probably because they may have little time to make a scene of how it happen and things like that.

Although I do need t ask this...why did they put tickling scene in the first place? Could it be because they MAY have a fetish and thought that it's a perfect time to put it up? Or could it be because it's suppose to be a non-fetish event and choose to put it because they wanted to make it a funny scene or a tactical outcome that was probably meant to surprise the viewer. Same way for off-screen tickle scene. The best way to know it is to understand the person that made the series and direct it and look at their point of view. You know what I mean?

I'm aware that there may be some agreement and disagreement, but hey...I'm just saying what I believe.

I'm not sure if it's the best time for me to say this, but just in case:
I don't see anything wrong with you saying whats on your mind, and if it contributes to the discussion in an effective way then your thoughts are welcome even more.
It's true that there are some scene that become off-screen and it does make some person either disappointed or feel that he/she need to question about it.
Yeah a perfect example of this happening other than Battle Girls is that one tickle scene in The Real GhostBusters cartoon the same thing happened, the main characters prepare to tickle someone and it cuts off screen before the viewer can see what's happening.
But here's my opinion. Whenever someone does make certain scenes--Tickle scene or otherwise, and before you know it, it goes off screen, either when it's in the middle or at the end of the episode or movie, yes it's probably because they may have little time to make a scene of how it happen and things like that.
Well that's a good point but when you allude to something usually the viewer wants to see what actually happens, now if this anime was based off of a manga and the maga was lkike this I could understand them doing it like that, but since this anime wasn't based off a manga (its actually based off of a pachinko game series which is interesting IMO) the animation studio could've added what they were alluding to, which in this case is a tickle interrogation scene and could've done things differently but maybe that's just my opinion.
Although I do need t ask this...why did they put tickling scene in the first place?
I think tickling in anime is becoming slightly more popular in Japanese culture so artists are staring to experiment more with it in their work I could be wrong though.
Could it be because they MAY have a fetish and thought that it's a perfect time to put it up?
Maybe they do have the fetish and thought it was the right moment to use it (though I still think time constraints are the reason the tickling was off screen)
Or could it be because it's suppose to be a non-fetish event and choose to put it because they wanted to make it a funny scene or a tactical outcome that was probably meant to surprise the viewer.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be a non-fetish event because I think almost everyone viewing the situation knows what the outcome will be when tickling is involved so the idea of it being a tactical outcome is highly unlikely (a more unheard of or niche torture method maybe but tickling is way too common with getting info).
The best way to know it is to understand the person that made the series and direct it and look at their point of view. You know what I mean?
I know what you mean but that's the problem, we don't know the person that made the series' point of view, this is why I suggested someone fluent in Japanese contact the people responsible for the anime and try to get some info about whether or not the scene was originally supposed to be the way it is or completely different so we can have a better understanding of their point of view, maybe you're right and the scene was intended to be this way but until we have a definite answer everything's possible.
I'm aware that there may be some agreement and disagreement, but hey...I'm just saying what I believe.
While I personally disagree with you about this, I completely understand where your coming from with your points and respect your opinion.

I think this is delving way the hell too far into an issue the people who produced the episode probably didn't even think about.

I don't see anything wrong with you saying whats on your mind, and if it contributes to the discussion in an effective way then your thoughts are welcome even more.
Yeah a perfect example of this happening other than Battle Girls is that one tickle scene in The Real GhostBusters cartoon the same thing happened, the main characters prepare to tickle someone and it cuts off screen before the viewer can see what's happening.
Well that's a good point but when you allude to something usually the viewer wants to see what actually happens, now if this anime was based off of a manga and the maga was lkike this I could understand them doing it like that, but since this anime wasn't based off a manga (its actually based off of a pachinko game series which is interesting IMO) the animation studio could've added what they were alluding to, which in this case is a tickle interrogation scene and could've done things differently but maybe that's just my opinion.
I think tickling in anime is becoming slightly more popular in Japanese culture so artists are staring to experiment more with it in their work I could be wrong though.
Maybe they do have the fetish and thought it was the right moment to use it (though I still think time constraints are the reason the tickling was off screen)
I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be a non-fetish event because I think almost everyone viewing the situation knows what the outcome will be when tickling is involved so the idea of it being a tactical outcome is highly unlikely (a more unheard of or niche torture method maybe but tickling is way too common with getting info).
I know what you mean but that's the problem, we don't know the person that made the series' point of view, this is why I suggested someone fluent in Japanese contact the people responsible for the anime and try to get some info about whether or not the scene was originally supposed to be the way it is or completely different so we can have a better understanding of their point of view, maybe you're right and the scene was intended to be this way but until we have a definite answer everything's possible.
While I personally disagree with you about this, I completely understand where your coming from with your points and respect your opinion.

I do thank you for respecting my opinion. And believe me, whenever I see the scene that involve tickling, it always makes me wanna watch it again and again because depending on where the tickling and expressions takes place, I always enjoy it so much that I doubt I get enough of it. And yes it's a big possibility that there will be a fetish taking place. So yeah, it's understandable that you choose to disagree. I got nothing against that.

I think this is delving way the hell too far into an issue the people who produced the episode probably didn't even think about.

Not sure how to respond to that. :lol But the reason why I said all that was because I'm trying not to judge things simply by looking on what happened. If I did, then I doubt that it would be fair. ^^;

I do thank you for respecting my opinion. And believe me, whenever I see the scene that involve tickling, it always makes me wanna watch it again and again because depending on where the tickling and expressions takes place, I always enjoy it so much that I doubt I get enough of it. And yes it's a big possibility that there will be a fetish taking place. So yeah, it's understandable that you choose to disagree. I got nothing against that.

Not sure how to respond to that. :lol But the reason why I said all that was because I'm trying not to judge things simply by looking on what happened. If I did, then I doubt that it would be fair. ^^;

How about looking at the rest of the episode? I haven't seen the show in a while, but I believe that episode had the most action of any episode in the series. Maybe they were cutting costs where they could. Look at the second tickling scene. It was cute, but not that great.

Maybe we are over analyzing this, but since there's a tickle scene later in the episode around the 9:58 mark it does beg the question why was one tickle scene un-animated while the other one was animated?
Maybe they were cutting costs where they could.
Didn't I bring this possibility up on the previous page?

In any case I hope we can get some answers regarding this, and if the scene was originally meant to be in the episode I hope the company makes and releases an Omake for it because I'd like to see what happens.

Maybe we are over analyzing this, but since there's a tickle scene later in the episode around the 9:58 mark it does beg the question why was one tickle scene un-animated while the other one was animated?
Didn't I bring this possibility up on the previous page?

In any case I hope we can get some answers regarding this, and if the scene was originally meant to be in the episode I hope the company makes and releases an Omake for it because I'd like to see what happens.

I wouldn't know what possibilities you mentioned on any page. I think you're over analyzing it or trying to find something that simply isn't there. If the scene was animated at some point I'm pretty sure they would have released it by now. I mean look at the beach episode of 'A Certain Scientific Railgun' they added about 6/7 minutes to that episode with its DVD release, there was a small tickle scene in there, but it wasn't shown.

The second tickle scene wasn't very good either. It wasn't as if the girl was really struggling to escape, and they were only tickling her sides so it's not like we got any 'game changing' tickle scenes. Just an average one we've seen many times in the past.

I don't know what these discussions are going to bring. Regardless of our theories, unless the company specifically comes out and talks about it (which I doubt they ever will) we'll never know. Or we'll never except the obvious.

I wouldn't know what possibilities you mentioned on any page.
Well to make a long story short on page 359 Ticklegirl asked about why the first tickle scene wasn't on screen, after watching the scene myself I decided to give my opinion which I'm going to quote here:
Alcaz77 said:

I think you're over analyzing it or trying to find something that simply isn't there.
Maybe we'll find out soon enough.
If the scene was animated at some point I'm pretty sure they would have released it by now. I mean look at the beach episode of 'A Certain Scientific Railgun' they added about 6/7 minutes to that episode with its DVD release, there was a small tickle scene in there, but it wasn't shown.
Well I did bring up the possibility that the studio could've added some footage to the episode for it's home release but I don't know if that actually happened.
The second tickle scene wasn't very good either. It wasn't as if the girl was really struggling to escape, and they were only tickling her sides so it's not like we got any 'game changing' tickle scenes. Just an average one we've seen many times in the past.
Well the 2nd one was more of a revenge tickle scene whereas the first one was an interrogation, so of course the 2nd tickle scene isn't going to be a game changing scene.
I don't know what these discussions are going to bring. Regardless of our theories, unless the company specifically comes out and talks about it (which I doubt they ever will) we'll never know. Or we'll never except the obvious.
Well until someone tries to contact them and ask we'll never know if they'd say anything about it.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back