• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Figured I might as well do this for people who can't be "bothered" ^^

ooh, very nice withgetting the cg. i'm so happy that japan indulges so much tickle torture >w<

I'm not sure this is the right place but I belive some of you might find this interesting
http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=nnSflfU8TT4

is the voice actors of sisxkiss playing they have a tickle fight is about 9 minutes long and I wish it had subtitles 😛

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou - vol 02
Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta - ch 18

Slimesan - ch 12
Monthly Comic Alive - vol 2013/04
Watashi ni xx Shinasai! - vol 09
Shoujo Sosuu - vol 03
Hanagimi to Koisuru Watashi - vol 03

Tekipaki - vol 04
Eru eru sister - ch 31

Awesome stuff, brk. Given that I'm currently mired in the poorly animated */M swamp that is Chinese anime, it's great to know that there's someone keeping a watchful eye on all the random manga out there. Thanks for the hard work!

I'm throwing a guess out here, but I'm thinking it's 'Queen's Blade', but I could be wrong.

Yeah, the huge-breasted elf in the background seems like a QB move, but then again it's manga so giant breasts are pretty commonplace. Plus I haven't been able to find any characters that look like these in QB official art, but it was also my first thought.

Also, another random touhou contribution.

Yet another /M Chinese foot tickle. At least this one has a bit more charm than the others.

www.youtube.com /watch?v=Bb0C6b_2jCc

Also, does anyone know what this is from? I know it was posted years ago, but we never found the source.
From the novel: プリンセスリバーシ!! 交錯する美姫と魔姫

[link removed due to illegal display of full clips and underaged art]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Brk, thanks for the link to that site, its a little treasure trove, id like to try outsome of the games it mentions. ill let u all know what happens

that link opens the gate to a new tickle word, now I have behold how small my old world was, new continets of movies and doujins awating to be explore, so many hidden trsesures

That link is also a treasure trove of links to free full clips from pay-to-watch sites, and art of clearly underaged material - both of which should not be posted to this site.

I sincerely hope none of you who browsed it knew about it and/or failed to report it. I know it's sometimes hard to determine whether said artwork or whatever are in conflict with the guidelines here or not, but if the obvious stuff keeps being posted and you all try to let it slide, we'll have to start locking threads. We're trying to give you all the benefit of the doubt here. So please, be careful and use your good judgement, if it means keeping the integrity of this site in good shape.

Last edited:
It would probably help if the rules were made a bit clearer, age-wise.

Mistress Valerie has usually said that art with minors is OK within bounds, but only if it's clean (no nudity, no sex acts) and not obviously gross. I think everybody knows that actual pics of minors are, and always have been, prohibited. The rule about art has seemed mainly meant to allow the huge number of mainstream anime characters who are at least technically underage -- rather than actual "little kid" pics, which are clearly not okay.

Is this still the rule, or has it changed?

Even if that is still the rule, I should add, there probably are links to hentai content that violates the no nudity, no sex acts rule... which may be what Dalekfire meant.

Last edited:
So, if I had to pick one girl from this anime season that really stands out to me, it's Maou from Maou Yuusha. She's beautiful, but she also has a complex personality that is very different from your typical archtypes. She's one of the most "normal" girls I've seen in anime, which is strange given her role as the demon queen.

Now, thanks to the Maou Yuusha 4-koma manga, we also know that she's very ticklish on her armpits and feet (unless the kid behind her is just holding her back, then it might just be feet). Needless to say, I'm glad to have found this.

Raw and translated versions below.

Last edited:
It would probably help if the rules were made a bit clearer, age-wise.

Mistress Valerie has usually said that art with minors is OK within bounds, but only if it's clean (no nudity, no sex acts) and not obviously gross. I think everybody knows that actual pics of minors are, and always have been, prohibited. The rule about art has seemed mainly meant to allow the huge number of mainstream anime characters who are at least technically underage -- rather than actual "little kid" pics, which are clearly not okay.

Is this still the rule, or has it changed?

Even if that is still the rule, I should add, there probably are links to hentai content that violates the no nudity, no sex acts rule... which may be what Dalekfire meant.

Just to be clear, the site that was provided had quite a bit of material that you so aptly described as "little kid" pics, and at least some of it were indeed of questionable content.

I understand what you mean about there being an obvious gray area, and you're right in that we've kept the wording somewhat vague - that's to allow us the flexibility to determine what is or isn't within that definition, on an individual level as they come. And of course, as you said, that does make it possible to allow a lot of stuff which would otherwise give us all headaches trying to verify specifically what side of the line they fall on. Notice, we've mostly kept our mouths shut for most of it. 😉

But as I said, the site certainly had the more obvious stuff - not to mention a whole section specifically for links to full-length clips, from producers such as Czech Tickling and Tickle Abuse. That's where I take issue, and where my words most apply. Help us out here if and when you're able to, please. 🙂

[link removed due to illegal display of full clips and underaged art]

What a joke..."Underaged art" ,all the arts I've seen on this site can be find on this forum

So, if I had to pick one girl from this anime season that really stands out to me, it's Maou from Maou Yuusha. She's beautiful, but she also has a complex personality that is very different from your typical archtypes. She's one of the most "normal" girls I've seen in anime, which is strange given her role as the demon queen.

Now, thanks to the Maou Yuusha 4-koma manga, we also know that she's very ticklish on her armpits and feet (unless the kid behind her is just holding her back, then it might just be feet). Needless to say, I'm glad to have found this.

Raw and translated versions below.
Oh wow, I certainly know what I want to commission if I ever get the money.

Just to be clear, the site that was provided had quite a bit of material that you so aptly described as "little kid" pics, and at least some of it were indeed of questionable content.

I understand what you mean about there being an obvious gray area, and you're right in that we've kept the wording somewhat vague - that's to allow us the flexibility to determine what is or isn't within that definition, on an individual level as they come. And of course, as you said, that does make it possible to allow a lot of stuff which would otherwise give us all headaches trying to verify specifically what side of the line they fall on. Notice, we've mostly kept our mouths shut for most of it. 😉

But as I said, the site certainly had the more obvious stuff - not to mention a whole section specifically for links to full-length clips, from producers such as Czech Tickling and Tickle Abuse. That's where I take issue, and where my words most apply. Help us out here if and when you're able to, please. 🙂

That all makes sense to me: clean pics of the many "teen" anime characters are okay, but pics of little kids in bondage or sexual situations are not. Plus no blatant piracy of paid content.

The rules are based on a decision of the Supreme Court of the United States concerning depictions of minors. I quote the 5th rule, which itself is almost exactly what the original Supreme Court ruling stated:
5. Posting pictures of animated, drawn, or otherwise imaginary/fantasy individuals under the age of 18 ("minors") in graphic positions, situations featuring sex acts or borderline sex acts, and/or containing sexually explicit material are not permissible. Sex acts, borderline sex acts, graphic positions, and sexually explicit material will be defined as the following:

--Actual or simulated
---graphic sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or lascivious simulated sexual intercourse where the genitals, breast, or pubic area of any person is exhibited;
---bestiality;
---masturbation;
---sadistic or masochistic abuse;
---exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;

--Graphic positions
---meaning that a viewer can observe any part of the genitals or pubic area of any depicted person or animal during any part of the time that the sexually explicit conduct is being depicted;

--Foot Worship
---sniffing, kissing, licking, sucking, and/or lovemaking to or with the feet or foot

These rules apply to both obviously drawn/painted/otherwise created minors as well as any kind of "photo-realistic" minors. In other words, if it looks like a real picture of someone, a real 'sketch' of someone, or you have any doubts that someone might consider it to be photo-realistic, do not post it. Lastly, no situations involving or featuring any sort of adult/minor tickling, either adult tickling minor or minor tickling adult, are permissible to post.
If a depiction of an underage character contains any of these, it may not be posted to or linked on the TickleTheater. Note that tickling alone (unless adult/minor) is not one of the criteria for a sex act, borderline sex act, graphic position, or sexually explicit material.

If there is ever any question, you are encouraged to contact a staff member to ask their opinion before posting or linking to material. I suspect common sense, combined with these definitions, will be sufficient. Hopefully, that removes any lingering confusion.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back