• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Hi!!

That's a little Japaneese fan-made comics... I don't know any of the subjects of this comic, but I may suppose these are related with the Alchemisty story... what was its name? Full metal Alchemist I suppose...

Here you are:

wow, i actually have almost sourced this u guy... (most of u should recognize this from a manga clipping that has floated around here before)
it apparently is from vol 2 of "Boku" by Kiduki Akira (and another) by Jets Comics. and was serialized in 'Young Animal Arashi'. says it was released Oct 29, 2012. anyways....seein if i can dig anything up and find the actual manga. so far only the first is immediately available to download... *keeps searching*

Hi!!

That's a little Japaneese fan-made comics... I don't know any of the subjects of this comic, but I may suppose these are related with the Alchemisty story... what was its name? Full metal Alchemist I suppose...

Here you are:

Bit late on this here I suppose.

I don't think the character in question is meant to be anyone, just an original "girly boy" character with a bad attitude being tickled as a form of discipline. No clue who the tickler is - given her appearance and what she's saying she could even be his mother, but given where her hands are going that'd be awful strange. It points out that even though he's of age, he's been held back so much that he's still a 9th grader, apparently.

wow, i actually have almost sourced this u guy... (most of u should recognize this from a manga clipping that has floated around here before)
it apparently is from vol 2 of "Boku" by Kiduki Akira (and another) by Jets Comics. and was serialized in 'Young Animal Arashi'. says it was released Oct 29, 2012. anyways....seein if i can dig anything up and find the actual manga. so far only the first is immediately available to download... *keeps searching*

That's mighty interesting, there seem to be multiple pages like this but I only ever saw them separately. I searched around and I seem to have gotten it from this link, perhaps the comments there can help your search? (You probably already saw them but just in case.)
http://i-bbs.sijex.net/nikuniku11/thread/1350054610072/

Thanks a lot for the link there, i do remeber having seen/read them but i certainly had forgotten when/how far i'd have to look back to find the comments again. fortunately they've only confirmed that i've been searching the correct place and thanks to Chilled who has earlier given me an excellent site for RAWS, I have been searching through the 'Young Anima Arashi' releases in hopes to find it. wish me luck 😉

it actually apparently takes place in Vol 2 of "Boku", by Kizuki Akira. the first volume is for download, but for some reason vol 2 is no where except like Amazon, like to buy (at least i know it exists though).

EDIT: daaammmit its like nowhere, only the 1st volume i can find

Also here's the page where i found the additional information intitially, the pic is a few down: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/chiha_002/e/98c9c6d723b8bdaa633ce136cbbc1e3a

Last edited:
Bit late on this here I suppose.

I don't think the character in question is meant to be anyone, just an original "girly boy" character with a bad attitude being tickled as a form of discipline. No clue who the tickler is - given her appearance and what she's saying she could even be his mother, but given where her hands are going that'd be awful strange. It points out that even though he's of age, he's been held back so much that he's still a 9th grader, apparently.

Oh wow!! Thank you so much!!

May I kindly ask you a complete translation of what are they saying in the ballons? When you'll have enought time, and only if you'd like to do that, of course... 🙂 and thank you so much for your first explanation!! 🙂

Did they say how old the blonde guy is? 🙂

I rarely come across much material to add to this long-lived thread, but here's parts from a comic book I found on a usenet site. Hope you like! There'll be several posts to get it all uploaded. Hope it's new and not posted afew pages back or something.

Enjoy!

Last few. Sorry there's some missing and stuff. Just a random find. No more, no less.

Wow a great find Rick! That manga/hentai is really hot!

Thanks! I was wondering if anybody would comment on it. I thought it was clever of the artists/writers to turn it into nothing more than a virtual reality game in that last panel.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back