• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

If you can find Volume 4 of Blade Play, I heard there's a part at chapter 29 on page 51 with F/F tickling. I think the ler being a monster girl.

Last edited:
o hey, i never realized this, but if u look at the bottom panel, he's tickling her armpits in one of his attempts to get some reaction out of his girlfriend.

Found this on nikuniku. Idk what its from but I wanna know. <3 catgirls

A penalty or forfeit of some kind. No way to tell what context it's in; usually just a pretext to punish the loser of some game.

Another */M Chinese anime foot tickle.

/F fans should know that I'm trying but, until I can get my own series professionally animated, I can only post what I find.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=bvdn8oOtHsg

Don't worry about it, chilled_bones. You're doing the best you can to find that that are too hard for others to locate. I'm well patient. ^^

You shouldn't feel bad about posting /m 😀 There's overwhelmingly more /f than /m out there as it is, I'm all in favor of helping to tip the balance a bit and give some attention to the other group too.

I know, I'm just currently going insane over the fact that there are over a dozen full-length Korean series I'm dying to check out that aren't accessible in any way outside of paying for them on the official site.

Chinese animation is pretty crappy, but Korean animation can be awesome. Sadly, the Koreans don't seem to upload things the way the Chinese do, and I'm really frustrated by the fact that these series, some of which are 5+ years old, are still being held back by the broadcasters and nobody has taken the initiative to rip them to Youtube. Even Korean file-sharing sites require you to not only log-in, but either sign-up for a payment plan or provide a Korean social security number to register.

Each of these series is 26 to 52 episodes long. I can't find a single free episode of ANY of them. I can only imagine how much we're missing, and, given the way shows with confirmed tickling scenes like Starzan S have totally disappeared, I'm worried that we'll never know.

The only hope is to attempt to find them under a foreign title, perhaps dubbed or subbed in Chinese. That's how I've found most of the Korean series I've watched. If anyone finds some episodes, I'd appreciate the information!

흑장미 부인의 문방구
싸이킥 히어로
내 친구 자루
아랑의 노래
바람이의 모험
은하의 일기
먹티와 잼잼 1기
먹티와 잼잼 2기
우리는 명탐정
슈퍼 슬레이
칠칠단의 비밀
금비 공주와 호야의 천자무공
키즈 CSI 과학수사대
포포의 이야기나라
쾌걸롱맨 나롱이
알렉스의 모험

Found what looks like a humorous jab at revealing armor the other day. Not sure what it's from, so apologies if it's already been posted.
I am a bit curious about the translation though if anyone could be bothered.

hehe, yep, they are indeed jesting about the armor >w< (it was posted a lil while back but its still a cute one)

Found what looks like a humorous jab at revealing armor the other day. Not sure what it's from, so apologies if it's already been posted.
I am a bit curious about the translation though if anyone could be bothered.
They are joking about the revealing unpractical armor from Nanoha StrikerS
Panel 1: "Originally we planned a combat suit that could be used by men and women alike, but..."
Panel 2: "The one who was appointed for the job was a very "energetic" girl (they are referring to Hayate I guess), so after she made "Just a l-i-t--t-l-e improvement it winded up like this".
Panel 3: "The most important point is the design that makes the best use of this healthy waist". "During combat this waist forms a Harrier Shield that can block both magical and physical attacks, but it is set so it doesn't work against direct contact by means of bare hands in order to allow for communication. In this way the latest security can be used and if the enemy..."
(Nanoha: KYAHAHAHA) (SFX: Tickle, tickle)
Panel 4:
Hayate: "It says: "Even though the erogenous zones are yet undeveloped, the sensitivity is favorable"..."
Sigma: "What exactly is she keeping track of? Sir..."

Ok, this is getting a bit uncanny. Another M/M Chinese anime tickle.

www.youtube.com /watch?v=B0lLHh4A3fY

This /M trend is mostly because these shows have either A) Only one notable female character in the whole cast; or B) An attitude towards female characters that relegates them to totally uninteresting roles. Seriously, it's like every show I've watched over the past few weeks is written by someone who has only encountered two women: one who just stands around being pretty, and another who is extraordinarily mean for no real reason.

Tickling doesn't occur to these characters because they're just afterthoughts to the writers. It isn't just Chinese anime though, I feel like very few writers create female characters for any reason other than filling a diversity quota. What a shame.

Last edited:
Well you know what they say: Beggers can't be choosers.

As long as it's tickling in general, and none doesn't look like kids, then who do we to complain?

As long as it's tickling in general, and none doesn't look like kids, then who do we to complain?

True, and you can't argue with the price... since it's all free on youtube.

The Korean stuff on the other hand is driving me crazy. I bought a week of viewing only to find that their player is crappy and most series require Microsoft ActiveX to view (others can be viewed on the site, it seems quite random), which I wasn't told before buying the pass. Since I'm a Mac user, I'm pretty much SoL. Another great argument in favor of piracy.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back