• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

^ o right, um, i think the first thing it does is ask u where to extract the installation files, just pick ur desktop so u know where they are. um then i think it asks u basic other installation stuff, u cant really do any harm so dont fret if u miss once or twice. and i think it only prompts u a couple times.

o also new tickle manga on exhentai

Obviously just a pedicure.

It looked like she was being tickled. She seemed like she was giggling.

Hope there is more Chinese anime foot tickling girls out there, if anyone can find it.

Because the Blue Bunny girl was cute, I wished there was human girls foot tickled like that.

Let's try this again...

A few months back there was a Dragon Quest tickling doujinshi that I managed to snag before it was pulled off of e-hentai. Since my last translation effort got sniped I decided to work on this one (it was considerably easier, let me tell you) and got it done in about two weeks.

So here you go. The guy had a habit of making the speech bubbles really big for laughter and much smaller when there was actually stuff to say, so the font is a little bit smaller than I'd like in some places.

Last edited:
I'd have preferred to just zip these into an archive, but it's still too big and I'm too lazy to find some other way to mash it down.

I made a point of firing up my old Dragon Quest 3 file at some points to get the details as best I could. There's a few points where knowledge of the game helps you make sense of things.

The mud-hand things are called Goopi in the game. While they aren't invincible nor particularly hard to kill, they have the very irritating habit of calling for help frequently, which meant that if you were trying to kill them with one character they'd fill the screen faster than you could defeat them.

The flying tentacle-blob thing is called a Healer or a Heal Slime depending on which translation of the game you play. (I believe the redone version was also retranslated, which changed a few enemy and ability names.) A lot of very old games had enemies which technically had no MP value and could just cast their spells forever, illustrated here. 😛

praise jaynin, that was awesome!!! thank you for taking the effort and time to do it!, you are a hero here xD

wow thanks for that treat Jaynin. Now we see which one you have been working on. I was wondering if you could tell us what these scenes meant if you do not mind. I think there are 6-7 more.

Last edited:
I wanted to know what was the meaning behind her always being tickled. If you have the manga could you perhaps see why, jaynin?

I've seen those manga scenes, I don't know what the name of it is. Those girls just love to tickle her, I love to know the meaning behind them, too.

The manga is called lilith. I got both volumes. Not hard to find, just not translated.

Honestly? I've looked at every single one, and none of them have anything in common. They don't even mention tickling - 'teasing' and 'torture' it's called a few times, but if I had to guess, the fact that it ends with Lilith being tickled or teased in some way is in the nature of a running gag.

The guy's older sister(s) is apparently an enormous pervert, hence the tying up and teasing all the time, and there is one page that suggests she (a university student) is supposedly "experimenting" on Lilith to try and learn more about her but their experiments haven't had any useful results (wonder why). In that same page she also suggests trying to get the information out of the guy. Tellingly, I believe in that very first one it says both "And that's how Lilith became my sister's toy" and the sister herself saying "Oh, this could get to be a habit~" which is why I think it's just some random running gag and the guy who drew it probably had a suppressed tickle fetish or something.

I also learned the word for frostbite thanks to this - the panel where they both look tanned is because the sister(s) is running ice on their bodies. (I'm not sure if the other one is also an older sister or just a lab assistant.) Frostbite translates literally into "frostburn". Pretty simple. =P

When I plugged the word into a translator just to confirm, it returned the result frostbite as I'd expected but also 'chilblains', a word I never hear outside of World of Warcraft.

aw I see. So all it was was a running gag. Nothing more and noting less. Thanks jaynin I really appreciate that and glad you have learned a new translated word. So as one last favor(for awhile) may I ask what the deal was then between Lilith and that one girl that was all over her before that spider monster attacked then?

aw I see. So all it was was a running gag. Nothing more and noting less. Thanks jaynin I really appreciate that and glad you have learned a new translated word. So as one last favor(for awhile) may I ask what the deal was then between Lilith and that one girl that was all over her before that spider monster attacked then?

I presume it was the usual drunken Japanese groping sort of thing. Nothing of any real value is said by the tickler.

I checked them again to make sure. In the background of one one scene there's a poster that says "Looking for more ideas to torture Lilith!" Only other thing I found.

Last edited:
What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back