• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Just watched the Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai 7th and final special, and it had around 30 seconds of Takanashi tickling Dekomori, awesome stuff.

Just watched the Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai 7th and final special, and it had around 30 seconds of Takanashi tickling Dekomori, awesome stuff.

wait do u mean that the 7th IS the final? or special 7 and the FINAL special?

wait i figured it out [i think]
there are 6 specials in addition to the 12 episodes of the anime. episode 13 is a special, but is called, "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Kirameki no... Slapstick Noel", and is the final (seventh) special. so thats waht we're looking for.

EDIT: okay i just watched and i have no idea where it is or if i missed it.... ==
EDIT2: i think i found it, is called depth of field, its the 7th and its a short, but it doesnt have any english subs yet....

Last edited:
haha yup i found it, ima rip it and post

....aaaand

tadaaa lol
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFoY61YmCc

(was slightly above 5mbs, so i put it on tube and linked instead)

Last edited:
While not my cup of tea. There are two scenes in episode 87 of Hunter x Hunter.
Both M/M.
The first involves a guy being licked by a dog as he says it tickles, cut it out and so on.
Then at the end with the preview. Though not seen. You can hear the kids Gon and Killua tickling each other and saying it's their weakness.

From what I've read on Japanese forums, a lot of guys over there prefer upperbody tickling just because it makes the girls' breasts jiggle. It's an insightful, if somewhat disheartening comment for people who like tickling in and of itself.

But how many people like tickling in on itself? I mean most people who seem to like tickling(at least in the west) have more of a foot fetish then a tickling one.

But how many people like tickling in on itself? I mean most people who seem to like tickling(at least in the west) have more of a foot fetish then a tickling one.

Yeah, I'm not sure how 'disheartening' it can actually be. I like upperbody tickling and I like breasts, although tickling -> boob jiggle isn't a connection I had made before. But probably just as many if not more Western tickle lovers have foot fetishes, while the Japanese foot fetish community is much smaller.

From Rakka Ryuusu. If anyone can find the June 2013 issue of Kirara Max, which is the magazine that contains the chapter, let us know.

dang cant find....
EDIT: may have spoke too soon.... *mighta found*
here's where im searching, there are 2 in june, 7 and 8
hxxp://raw-hunters.com/?s=kirara
so if anybody else wants to check
actually it say kirara foward and kirara carat, so it might not be waht we need

sigh, ya, no dice. nothin in those

Last edited:
I'm optimistic that the anime will interpret it as one, even if it's ambiguous in the manga.

True. I just remember how that one Fairy Tail special went and just thought it would also be the same. Kana has the same face Lucy had when that old woman touched her up.

kyuuuute, thanks brk

EDIT:
here, ripped it
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP5h20vxIDU

Last edited:
Hyperdimension Neptunia- Episode 1

The word 'Tickle' has been mentioned in all three games and now the anime is carrying on the tradition.

Edit: I didn't realize someone already posted the information. I'll keep the picture up though, unless someone wants to take it down. I don't mind.

Last edited:
Actually I can remember 4 or 5 tickle scenes in those games right of the top of my head.
And the manga has at least 1 tickle scene as well. You can also tickle Neptune in the Neptunia app for Iphone. ^^

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back