• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Actually I can remember 4 or 5 tickle scenes in those games right of the top of my head.
And the manga has at least 1 tickle scene as well. You can also tickle Neptune in the Neptunia app for Iphone. ^^

I was hoping one of the three games had some kind of tickling mini-game.

Hyperdimension Neptunia-

Neptune says- 'Tickle Fight'
IF says- 'Tickle Torture'

And Blanc (when attacked) says- 'Not even a tickle'.

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2-

The girls get tickled by Doogles like in the anime.

Hyperdimension Neptunia V-

Neptune's underarms are tickled, but it's only mentioned, we don't actually see it.

I don't know if there is anymore in the third games though.

In MK2 Neptune gets tickled by Compa while getting a muscle massage because of "story reasons". Not voiced I think tho.
Also Vert gets tickled by Hakozaki Chika (her little sister..ish) while getting a massage as well.

Also one of the lowee twins (Ram) mentions "tickling the crap" out of her sister Rom. Just a small thingy while you check dialogs in the different cities. Just those I remember right of the bat.

Last edited:
In MK2 Neptune gets tickled by Compa while getting a muscle massage because of "story reasons". Not voiced I think tho.
Also Vert gets tickled by Hakozaki Chika (her little sister..ish) while getting a massage as well.

Also one of the lowee twins (Ram) mentions "tickling the crap" out of her sister Rom. Just a small thingy while you check dialogs in the different cities. Just those I remember right of the bat.

I only beat the game to level up as much as I can. I need to go back through to get the true ending pretty soon, but first I have to beat 'Victory'.

JAYNIN ! ...tehe >w< can you pretty please translate this one page talking about the implementation of tickle torture (i assume). i'm just starting to learn kanji so that just makes it allllllll the more frustrating. puweeeease ^^

ive had this for quite a while and i still dont know what it says

JAYNIN ! ...tehe >w< can you pretty please translate this one page talking about the implementation of tickle torture (i assume). i'm just starting to learn kanji so that just makes it allllllll the more frustrating. puweeeease ^^

ive had this for quite a while and i still dont know what it says

*ahem*

Tickling Torture (semeru is actually 'persecution' but that's how they say it sometimes)

Area: Japan
Time Period: Edo (1600-1848 or so)
Restraint Level: 3

A torture used in a brothel found in a corner of the Kamida area. Once employed by this brothel the girls are not allowed to leave, so for those who do this punishment is used. Both arms and legs are bound tightly, and then they are tickled by large men with feathers and soft writing brushes. This unbearable torture continues for some weeks until an apology has been extracted.

This is a punishment designed to be used without inflicting injury on those whose only asset is their body. There's no need to use any special bondage equipment, so the method of restraint is quite simple. Just tie up the girl's arms and legs so that she can't move. If you tie her arms behind her back, though, you won't be able to tickle her armpits very well, so be careful of that. Stretching her hands over her head or putting her in a spread-eagle position are frequently-used poses.

After the preparations are complete, the rest is simple. The underarms, sides, soles of the feet and other sensitive points on a girl's body are good targets for fingers or feathers. It is a more intense torment than it looks! As she is laughing continuously for a long period of time, there's a good possibility that the girl will wet herself, or have so much trouble breathing that she loses consciousness. The tormentors should just keep in mind normal human limitations, but within those restrictions anything goes. Verbal taunting can also be used to great effect to increase the impact of the tickling sensations.

wow Jaynin thank you so much! ^^
that sounded pretty legit, as they marked the period and years. that actually happened then huh? >w< nishishi

thank you again, it really means a lot to have someone like you around. (goes back to learning [beginner] kanji)

In mk2 here's also a way to make Ram's "I'll Tickle You" move show an actual animation of her wiggling her fingers with an evil grin. It doesn't show any actual tickling, and I'm pretty sure it only works on Rom, while one or both of them is in CPU mode (it's been awhile since I've played it)

In mk2 here's also a way to make Ram's "I'll Tickle You" move show an actual animation of her wiggling her fingers with an evil grin. It doesn't show any actual tickling, and I'm pretty sure it only works on Rom, while one or both of them is in CPU mode (it's been awhile since I've played it)

I got that move myself just a little while ago. I was hoping there was some kind of tickling or something, but I never used it while in CPU mode. I'll give it a shot the next time I go through the game.

wow Jaynin thank you so much! ^^
that sounded pretty legit, as they marked the period and years. that actually happened then huh? >w< nishishi

thank you again, it really means a lot to have someone like you around. (goes back to learning [beginner] kanji)

We all learn something. I'd never seen that particular writing of brothel before. But the person who marked down the years in the Western calendar (that is to say the years AD) was me. Japanese people don't count that way, and they all know what the Edo period is. In Japan, it's the year Heisei 25. Then you go back to Showa, Taisho, Meiji, and I don't know how to count prior to Meiji. (The Showa emperor held on like Pope John Paul II, so Showa goes from the 1920s to the 1980s.)

That said, Japanese people are familiar with the Western calendar and it's more likely to be used on business documents.

*ahem*

Tickling Torture (semeru is actually 'persecution' but that's how they say it sometimes)

Area: Japan
Time Period: Edo (1600-1848 or so)
Restraint Level: 3

A torture used in a brothel found in a corner of the Kamida area. Once employed by this brothel the girls are not allowed to leave, so for those who do this punishment is used. Both arms and legs are bound tightly, and then they are tickled by large men with feathers and soft writing brushes. This unbearable torture continues for some weeks until an apology has been extracted.

This is a punishment designed to be used without inflicting injury on those whose only asset is their body. There's no need to use any special bondage equipment, so the method of restraint is quite simple. Just tie up the girl's arms and legs so that she can't move. If you tie her arms behind her back, though, you won't be able to tickle her armpits very well, so be careful of that. Stretching her hands over her head or putting her in a spread-eagle position are frequently-used poses.

After the preparations are complete, the rest is simple. The underarms, sides, soles of the feet and other sensitive points on a girl's body are good targets for fingers or feathers. It is a more intense torment than it looks! As she is laughing continuously for a long period of time, there's a good possibility that the girl will wet herself, or have so much trouble breathing that she loses consciousness. The tormentors should just keep in mind normal human limitations, but within those restrictions anything goes. Verbal taunting can also be used to great effect to increase the impact of the tickling sensations.

So your saying that what it said actually happened during the Edo Period of Japan? Wouldn't be surprised if that happened like Chinese tickle torture myth, but my guess is this how tickle torture became popular in Japanese anime such as Fujiko for example.

So your saying that what it said actually happened during the Edo Period of Japan? Wouldn't be surprised if that happened like Chinese tickle torture myth, but my guess is this how tickle torture became popular in Japanese anime such as Fujiko for example.

I don't really think so. It seems to be a collection of bondage stories (you can see at the bottom of the page it says Bondage Girl Emaki) and they're just inventing historical precedent for verisimilitude.

I don't really think so. It seems to be a collection of bondage stories (you can see at the bottom of the page it says Bondage Girl Emaki) and they're just inventing historical precedent for verisimilitude.

It would be nice if that was historic legend as chinese tickle torture. I noticed how girls in anime get tickled with multi hands or tentacles.

Speaking of Chinese, I hope there is new chinese anime girls.

Damn chilled, was just about to get some sleep. The hunt is truly on.

Ok, for a start I found this scene, its one that's been floating around a very long time, but I got the whole scene in great quality so that's a plus, its the "爆骨少女ギリギリプリン" (girl barely pudding) one from the list. Interesting to see the events that lead up to it I guess.

Last edited:
Damn chilled, was just about to get some sleep. The hunt is truly on.

Ok, for a start I found this scene, its one that's been floating around a very long time, but I got the whole scene in great quality so that's a plus, its the "爆骨少女ギリギリプリン" (girl barely pudding) one from the list. Interesting to see the events that lead up to it I guess.

Ah, I forgot to mention that we already have about half of the scenes listed on that page. If you look at the site updates and the full list of manga scenes, there's a ton more to check out. Some even have images.

Ah, I forgot to mention that we already have about half of the scenes listed on that page. If you look at the site updates and the full list of manga scenes, there's a ton more to check out. Some even have images.

You know we really need some kind of site with all these scenes we've found over the years, and a checklist of what we know is out there but haven't come across yet. Because some of those on the list I know we've had a couple years ago but haven't seen in ages.

You know we really need some kind of site with all these scenes we've found over the years, and a checklist of what we know is out there but haven't come across yet. Because some of those on the list I know we've had a couple years ago but haven't seen in ages.

Google my user name. I have a blog dedicated to this stuff. I haven't updated it in a little while though.

found these after a while using the sight chilled posted

Last edited:
Google my user name. I have a blog dedicated to this stuff. I haven't updated it in a little while though.

I had a blog for a bit too, but inevitably you get sick of updating it and it gets abandoned. What we really need is a wiki where anyone can create pages and contribute images.

The only issue is the copyright BS that inevitably stands in our way. Having a list without tons of images is pointless, as it leaves open the possibility that the scenes may be lost again in the future.

That, and I'm not too sure how kindly wiki sites take to fetish-based communities.

I had a blog for a bit too, but inevitably you get sick of updating it and it gets abandoned. What we really need is a wiki where anyone can create pages and contribute images.

The only issue is the copyright BS that inevitably stands in our way. Having a list without tons of images is pointless, as it leaves open the possibility that the scenes may be lost again in the future.

That, and I'm not too sure how kindly wiki sites take to fetish-based communities.

There's a wiki site dedicated to spankings so I doubt tickling would bother people too much.

8♀1♂ - ch 39
Konbini Robot Populi-chan - vol 02
Geijutsu Class - ch 15
Renai Shimasen Ka - ch 16
Seitokai no Yankuindomo - ch 233

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back