• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

The episode is 7 of the XY series. Set to air next week on thursday. Serena is one of Ash's new traveling companions.

somethin that showed up on the niku niku boards

EDIT:
Also found some tickling that occured in a shota manga, it is shota, so its on exhentai
hxxp://exhentai.org/g/586668/2dffb5e5d1/
it's around page 7

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but in Squid Girl- OVA 2 tickling was mentioned, and we do see a picture of Squid Girl being tickled, but it's a still image.

Hyper Dimension Neptunia- Anime: Episode 10

Sad episode, cute tickle scene that doesn't really show much, but it inspired a project!

somethin that showed up on the niku niku boards

EDIT:
Also found some tickling that occured in a shota manga, it is shota, so its on exhentai
hxxp://exhentai.org/g/586668/2dffb5e5d1/
it's around page 7

I seem to remember having seen this girl in a manga I read before. But I don't remember which it was, damn!!!

http://www.anime4fun.com/pokemon-xy-episode-7/

starts at 12:10

Now we have a pokemon girl who gets tickled by Ryhorn, hopefully this will make her popular to make the artist more tickling of her. And her first appearance showed her beautiful feet.

Whats more interesting she is the first person to know Ash from when they were kids.

http://www.anime4fun.com/pokemon-xy-episode-7/

starts at 12:10

Now we have a pokemon girl who gets tickled by Ryhorn, hopefully this will make her popular to make the artist more tickling of her. And her first appearance showed her beautiful feet.

Whats more interesting she is the first person to know Ash from when they were kids.

The scene is great, but the subtitles are my favorite part.

Jewelpet Happiness episode 34
*/mm foot tickle (11:10)
*mm/**ff all over tickle (17:00)
up.b9dm.com/lz/ 50219.html

Jewelpet Happiness episode 34
*/mm foot tickle (11:10)
*mm/**ff all over tickle (17:00)
up.b9dm.com/lz/ 50219.html

that one's GREAT. wish there was a translation tho. why can't i find any fansubs of Jewel Pet??

^
ichecked nyaa tor, and the raw for this seems to have just come out. so itll be a bit before subs show up

also yea thats a reeally awesome scene XD

Awesome find, brk. Jewelpet has been a pretty bountiful series for us.

Clipped the /f tickling below. Might upload the /m later.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWfRBE92k8M

Awesome find, brk. Jewelpet has been a pretty bountiful series for us.

Clipped the /f tickling below. Might upload the /m later.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWfRBE92k8M

awesomeness. what about the part where the doggy tries to resist, but laughs even harder than any of them? XD that was cute and funny

and yea, Jewelpet seems plenty bountiful as you say. Wish i could see translations of both this and the older one where Ruby tickles her partner's foot, hehe.

Honestly, if this were still the big anime boom of the earlier 2000s, this franchise would have been a perfect candidate for dubbing for little girls. The show just looks THAT adorable, lol

In case I forgot to mention it, thank you Jaynin very much for translating the Dark Elf Queen tickle tortured by High Elf Queen manga. I'm loving it very much. ^_~

I think now would be a good time to post something that's been on my mind lately, over the past few days I've been watching a bunch of the foot tickling scenes posted in the thread and I've started to notice something that's confusing to me, when it comes to /M foot tickling, it seems that in a good number of the newer scenes the males are barefoot while being tickled, however when it's an /F foot tickle scene, the women are almost always socked while being tickled, and I'm wondering why it seems to be okay for males to be tickled barefoot in anime but not women.

I think now would be a good time to post something that's been on my mind lately, over the past few days I've been watching a bunch of the foot tickling scenes posted in the thread and I've started to notice something that's confusing to me, when it comes to /M foot tickling, it seems that in a good number of the newer scenes the males are barefoot while being tickled, however when it's an /F foot tickle scene, the women are almost always socked while being tickled, and I'm wondering why it seems to be okay for males to be tickled barefoot in anime but not women.

There are many possible reasons. A few I can think of off the top of my head are:

1. Japanese uniforms always include socks, and women in Japanese households have always been more prone to wear socks with traditional clothing. Even in historical anime, female characters will usually wear tabi while male ones can go either way.

2. It's more traditionally masculine to go barefoot. When you think about shonen protagonists and rambunctious male characters in anime, plenty of them wear sandals or go barefoot constantly. Female characters are often meant to be dainty and/or fragile, so they cover their feet for protection.

So yeah, stereotypical gender roles are to blame for most of these things. Writers and animators are always susceptible to the subtle influence of these traditions and tropes.

There are many possible reasons. A few I can think of off the top of my head are:

1. Japanese uniforms always include socks, and women in Japanese households have always been more prone to wear socks with traditional clothing. Even in historical anime, female characters will usually wear tabi while male ones can go either way.

2. It's more traditionally masculine to go barefoot. When you think about shonen protagonists and rambunctious male characters in anime, plenty of them wear sandals or go barefoot constantly. Female characters are often meant to be dainty and/or fragile, so they cover their feet for protection.

So yeah, stereotypical gender roles are to blame for most of these things. Writers and animators are always susceptible to the subtle influence of these traditions and tropes.

I was going to say that I thought it was weird as well, but this actually reminds me of something that I saw in 'AIR TV', concerning Japanese etiquette. I'm not making fun of course, but I thought it was weird when Misuszu was passed out in the hallway and Yukito ran into the house, you see him climbing up the steps and in the background you see his shoes flying through the air.

I thought it was funny simply because that happened. I mean if someone in Japan is passed out in the hallway, I doubt anyone would take off their shoes before running over there to find out what happened.

I remember this one anime called 'Ghost Stories', the one with the hilarious dub, it actually showed a kid running into the house with his shoes still on and they made a joke about it.

I don't know. Off subject I know.

Last edited:
ughhh, its a thumbnail! XD nyooh
oh well, looks hawt its showed up on the niku image board but its so small

ughhh, its a thumbnail! XD nyooh
oh well, looks hawt its showed up on the niku image board but its so small

If it makes you feel better, the only comment on the picture on nikuniku is "Small".
In case I forgot to mention it, thank you Jaynin very much for translating the Dark Elf Queen tickle tortured by High Elf Queen manga. I'm loving it very much. ^_~

Of course! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

found this on nicovideo, i think its a podcast. basically goes on for like, 10 minutes, starting at around 16:30
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22289014

e...etoo.... j-jaynin-sama >//3//< what's it say in da pick XD

Trippy,

Hello! I know it's a little out of the blue, but did you two tickle each other when you were kids? You don't get tickled very much anymore when you become an adult. (lol) Therefore, I'd like for you to try an experiment to see how much you can resist being tickled. Of course it'd be hard to tickle the way you are now, so the person being tickled should place their hands on the desk. Then could the other person tickle under the arms and along the sides?

What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back