• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Could someone translate what the both the girls in Chilled Bones second vid (the one with *F/ All Over) is saying?

They aren't saying anything of importance.

In the beginning they're just talking about the house and then the girl who's in bed says she's going to lie down and relax and take a nap. The other girl wonders at this and asks her if she isn't too scared to sleep, but by that point the tickling has begun and it's the usual litany of "let go" and "hehehehe" and what have you.

what about the first one? I got the idea is some kind of punishment game or challenge but I would like to know for sure ><U.

to be honest, after having learned what little japanese i have, most of the dialogue in these scenes is usually no great mystery. a lott of the times its waht u would expect, like, "stop", "it tickles" ....etc. most of the time u can just think, what would you have written for the dialogue had u been the writer, and u probably wont be too far off.

well when the tickling starts is all "stop!" "tickle tickle tickle" but before, I would like to know the reason she is tickled, I'm sure it's something silly but still I'm curious.

well when the tickling starts is all "stop!" "tickle tickle tickle" but before, I would like to know the reason she is tickled, I'm sure it's something silly but still I'm curious.

It's like FlamingNinja said; nine times out of ten there's hardly an interesting reason for it to happen and it just happens.

It's like FlamingNinja said; nine times out of ten there's hardly an interesting reason for it to happen and it just happens.

Still the reason is important to know to build an atmosphere. No matter how stupid or unlogic it is, I need it too. Also Is the motivation sadistic, ignorant, playful, torturous or unknowingly all this is important to fill tickle scenes with life.

Last edited:
Still the reason is important to know to build an atmosphere. No matter how stupid or unlogic it is, I need it too. Also Is the motivation sadistic, ignorant, playful, torturous or unknowingly all this is important to fill tickle scenes with life.

Contra to that, it's the slightest bit annoying when people ask for a translation and I or someone else looks it over, realizes that there's nothing of particular interest, says as much, and then is bugged for a translation anyway.

It may seem unfair to say this, but if you want to know that badly, you can learn Japanese also.

Contra to that, it's the slightest bit annoying when people ask for a translation and I or someone else looks it over, realizes that there's nothing of particular interest, says as much, and then is bugged for a translation anyway.

It may seem unfair to say this, but if you want to know that badly, you can learn Japanese also.

I didn't even know that common statement would be taken as an offens, I didn't even connect it to translating especially. If you took it like that then I am sorry.

My argument was only meant to express that for me at least the best tickle scenes are those that have a background an atmosphere (that's what I meant with "I need it too"). I can't say it any better.

To tell honestly I only read the last comment of jaynin since I didn't have time and answered in a spur of the moment without looking to what other comments and tickle scenes it refers to. But reading my comment again after knowing all that I must admit it can sound like it refers to that special tickle scene. That's what you get if you put your mustard into a discussion without knowing the context. In the future I will surely doublecheck the comment line before commenting again. I am sorry.

Last edited:
I didn't even know that common statement would be taken as an offens, I didn't even connect it to translating especially. If you took it like that then I am sorry.

My argument was only meant to express that for me at least the best tickle scenes are those that have a background an atmosphere (that's what I meant with "I need it too"). I can't say it any better.

To tell honestly I only read the last comment of jaynin since I didn't have time and answered in a spur of the moment without looking to what other comments and tickle scenes it refers to. But reading my comment again after knowing all that I must admit it can sound like it refers to that special tickle scene. That's what you get if you put your mustard into a discussion without knowing the context. In the future I will surely doublecheck the comment line before commenting again. I am sorry.

No harm done. It's not really offensive in any sense - just that the honest truth is, like a lot of pictures and whatnot done in English, the vast majority of it doesn't have any special besides the very generic "hahaha stop" kind of thing that one encounters very frequently. In any case I have a habit of identifying people by their avatars and sometimes don't keep straight who said what, so I thought you were the person originally requesting that we tell you what was said after FlamingNinja answered the question.

You know Japanese?

Yes. I've even done a few translations - if you've played Labyrinth of Laughter for example, a lot of that is what I've done. (Also would be cool if someone could find the last bit of that. You know, just putting it out there.)

In fact, just try to learn a little Japanese, it's not so difficult as you imagine.
50 characters which are like 26 letters of English, although they are a bit like runes.
However, once you remeber how to read these 50 characters, you can spell most Japanese words, if you play some Japanese games or watch animes, it's not hard to understand some general meanings, and it won't take you long time to have such level

scroll down a bit to read the artists comment under the pic ;p
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560738?pool_id=7563

If anyone did Matoi in a tickle picture they'd have to make sure to get the expression (and the situation) right. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" would probably be the first words out of her mouth; her character is fairly distinct and I'd hope any tickling pictures of her tried to capture that essence.

scroll down a bit to read the artists comment under the pic ;p
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560738?pool_id=7563

Oh my. Kill la Kill is the only anime I've been watching this season, quite nice to hear that the artist's interests align with our own. I guess this is semi-confirmation that Ryuuko is ticklish too!

Anyway, f/m sides, feet, armpits, neck from a Russian dub of a kid's show "Lazy Lucy." Various times throughout the episode. Not my thing, but whatever.

http://video.meta.ua/5471525.video

Neptunia from famitsu - ch 36
Neet Kei Sentai Lovely Little Drops - vol 01
Onsen dragon Kingdom - vol 02
Blaz blue from age premium

Aria the scarlet ammo (in the novel is said that the bug is tickling her)
Cat's eye - ch 38

Great stuff as usual, brk. Here's a handful more:

Dengeki Daioh 2014-01 m/m upperbody

Magazine Special 2014-01 m/m feet

Big Comic Spirits 2013-52 m/f bellybutton

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back