• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

well.... i think its safe to say i knwo where i'm moving in the near future.
thanks jaynin, and thank u japan lol

well.... i think its safe to say i knwo where i'm moving in the near future.
thanks jaynin, and thank u japan lol

I went ahead and listened to the podcast (?) after the note to see what happened. Essentially the three girls devised a little contest whereby the first round was 5 seconds, the second 10, the third 25 and the final round a full minute in which the 'lee would have to not move her hands off of the table for the duration of the tickling.

One of the girls was eliminated right away because she was too ticklish to keep still, and the other one made it to the final round with plenty of giggling and screeching, but the third girl won by default because she was apparently not ticklish (or not ticklish on her upper body at any rate). There was going to be some sort of penalty for the loser, but I think they waived that in the interests of time.

Labyrinth of Laughter, good memories. Wish I could finish up translation of that game, it was a lot of fun.

hhhhmmm who did the text pulling jaynin? Maybe i can learn how they did it and do it.

I don't really know how it was done, just that I got bits of text to translate.

That person's name was removed by request

Last edited:
I can provide a would-be translator with decrypted game resources for editing. It won't pull the text out into separate files, but it'll let you edit the strings from within RPG Maker, assuming you have the program.

An assortment of m/f upperbody, m/f foot and f/m all over pics from "Otona Naru Jomon."

I'll just go ahead and say that this is one of those dumb pedo-bait mangas and that these pics are the only worthwhile content in its two volumes. Don't bother seeking this one out.

In somewhat relevant news, that too-small tickling picture that was posted a few days ago has become the topic of a lengthy argument on the nikuniku boards. >_>

In somewhat relevant news, that too-small tickling picture that was posted a few days ago has become the topic of a lengthy argument on the nikuniku boards. >_>
What's the argument about exactly? Are people complaining about how small the pic is?

An assortment of m/f upperbody, m/f foot and f/m all over pics from "Otona Naru Jomon."

I'll just go ahead and say that this is one of those dumb pedo-bait mangas and that these pics are the only worthwhile content in its two volumes. Don't bother seeking this one out.

The two with the white mage outfit are just too cute!

What's the argument about exactly? Are people complaining about how small the pic is?

No, it's become an Internet argument where the discussion is about something unrelated to the topic at hand.

Well... that was scary. We should really have some sort of contingency plan for that sort of thing.

Glad to see this site is back. Such as relief, was there any new anime tickling scenes found yet while this site was shut down for a while?

Two scenes from the game "Corpse Party - Hysteric Birthday 2U"

F/F Armpits

youtube.com/watch?v=rpAon6u-xfA

*/F All Over

youtube.com/watch?v=HlXKqfNF9dE

my that was adorable, I have been waiting for those for some time thx a lot chilled bones. in the first Seiko is such a silly ler but it shows she is having a lot of fun tickling Naomi, it's so silly is adorable, and Naomi's laugh is adorable too.

in the second escene both girls are actually tickled, the blond girl trys to save the one in the bed and get's captured and tickled too, her laugh is awesome, so nice~

I only wish I could understand what are they saying, and there should be a desperation scene with one character being tickled by the ghost but has to hold her laughs or arms up or else a trap is activated or something, corpse party could easly do a thing like that and It would be an interesting sight watching the ghosts tickling playfully a girl trying her best to hold it.

by the way there is one scene where Naomi tickles Sekio (the girls of the first vid) so Seiko is very ticklish in canon~ here is the link

youtube.com/watch?v=YfDlaPzLV1s

minute 28.

Could someone translate what the both the girls in Chilled Bones second vid (the one with *F/ All Over) is saying?

hehe, yeah it took me a couple of watches to notice that both of the girls were caught up in that >w<)b yuush!

What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back