• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought maybe I should make a topic about my game.

Ok, downloaded and got ready to play and for some silly reason, I decided to say I was not over 18 and was treated to a nice tutorial on building a lego tower. With that style of humor, I think I'm REALLY going to enjoy this game.

Ok, downloaded and got ready to play and for some silly reason, I decided to say I was not over 18 and was treated to a nice tutorial on building a lego tower. With that style of humor, I think I'm REALLY going to enjoy this game.

First thing I did too. What a surprise that was lol.

Awesome stuff! Just started playing. So far so good. And full screen is easily fixed with Alt+enter. So I'm a happy camper ^^

I almost forgot about that lego thing. Yeah, I'm kind of a really weird person, like one of those eccentric, creator types.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy it. I'm kind of embarrassed about my early dungeon mapping, but in the end, I decided against changing it, because I deemed it ok that the first few areas were simplistic.

Okay, I got to the castle (central city) and my goodness is it hectic. What am I supposed to do exactly? Uh, I can't really beat the ninjas/kunouchi, so do I need more training? I don't want to have to grind to level 2 ):

Yeah, it was really designed to be a "level 2" area. Sorry about that. =/ At first it was a little rough, for me, so that's why I changed level 1 to make you start with 1000 experience.

Awesome stuff! Just started playing. So far so good. And full screen is easily fixed with Alt+enter. So I'm a happy camper ^^

Oh is it really? Thank you so much! I had no idea. This is great. I was bummed about forcing everyone to use full screen, feeling like I didn't want my game to be a pain in the butt. n_n;

Just started playing. I'm really enjoying the dialog so far.

"Monsters will do weird things to you. Don't let 'em. But you can let me." got a real laugh out of me.

I've started playing your game Lurker and for know I just have one thing to say...It's AWESOME !!

What a surprise when I've seen the first Bad end of the game <3 so tasty...so merciless...so nicely written...<3 I love it !!

Oh by the way ,I can't find my way in the Castle ^-^" I mean I'm actually inside the Castle ,in front of the king and I don't know where to go :blush I've seen three stairs ,two for the roof and one for the lower level...But this way look "blocked" so...What should I do??^-^

Thank you a lot for this wonderful game ! I can't wait to continue this adventure :wub

I've started playing your game Lurker and for know I just have one thing to say...It's AWESOME !!

What a surprise when I've seen the first Bad end of the game <3 so tasty...so merciless...so nicely written...<3 I love it !!

Oh by the way ,I can't find my way in the Castle ^-^" I mean I'm actually inside the Castle ,in front of the king and I don't know where to go :blush I've seen three stairs ,two for the roof and one for the lower level...But this way look "blocked" so...What should I do??^-^

Thank you a lot for this wonderful game ! I can't wait to continue this adventure :wub

Ok, for the castle, there are these two sides of it, that kind of twist around it, with the throne and all that in the center. You have to go around the right side, help a guard there, and then you can go around the left side, which is where you need to go.

/!!\ Potential Spoiler /!!\

Which guard exactly?? Because they all say the same thing as on the screen :cry inside the castle and outside too :x I can see guards fighting on the castle's walls but I can't reach them :blink

Oh hey, the text looks nice on your screen. That's nice to see. What I'm talking about is back further. In the castles interior. When you first go in the castle, there's a room, then you go through a north door into the next room, this room should have a north exit, and passages to the left and right. If you go right, you'll see some shops, actually. Then you go up , past some hallways, and there's a guard you have to rescue.

After doing that, you take the left path.

Been playing. Only at the castle right now but ugh. Frustrated.

I'm finding the difficulty of enemies vs. party stats and exp rewarded to be a little imbalanced. Lots of grinding I'm seeing that is going to have to happen. 100 enemies just for 1 level.

I don't know WHEN you were supposed to go to the castle, but I'm only level 2 with everyone but Maria. Reason being was I had to grind out gold to get her to be Goth (though originally was Dancer, I felt I needed more than just full physical attack party + healer. Still, 1k gold none the less). So regretably she is a level behind and is almost always dead in a couple turns by the ninjas. Sooo yea, that's kindof putting a damper on my enjoyment.

Speaking of ninjas - the females are driving me crazy. What looks like above average evasion + skills to reduce all your stats + good damage abilities + a SELF DESTRUCT on low hp that is guaranteed to wipe out a level 1 = various amounts of cussing and game restarting.

Really regret having spent gold on supplies rather than snatching Goth early just so I wouldn't have to deal with this. But eh... my first encounter was going into the forest right next to the town and being 1-shot by every monster. So I expected that was the norm and piled up on supplies, expecting ToG difficulty.

Oh well. LOVE the tickle scenes though. Those are worth their weight in gold, tears, cussing and grinding.

Yea the text is really nice when the game in windowed ^-^ in fullscreen it's nice too but it look a little stretched ^^

Looks like we don't talk about the same part so I tell you what I've done so far in the castle.

I've passed the entry and enter the really first room of the castle (where you can heal yourself for 20 gold by talking to one guard).After that ,I've opened the door and finished on the Castle's walls (where I've take the second screen of my previous reply).After that ,I've tried to enter inside the throne room but I've take a surprise attack from two ninja and two kunoichi.Once finished with them ,I've moved inside the throne room (screen 1 of my previous reply).Here I can see four guards fighting against ninja ,two stairs for moving on the roof of the castle (where four kunoichi are waiting) ,the throne with the king on it and finally a way downstairs behind the throne.
But if I try to go downstairs ,I'm directly attacked and Game Over 🙁
And actually I don't know where to go and/or what to do...But maybe I'm just idiot ^-^"

Been playing. Only at the castle right now but ugh. Frustrated.

I'm finding the difficulty of enemies vs. party stats and exp rewarded to be a little imbalanced. Lots of grinding I'm seeing that is going to have to happen. 100 enemies just for 1 level.

I don't know WHEN you were supposed to go to the castle, but I'm only level 2 with everyone but Maria. Reason being was I had to grind out gold to get her to be Goth (though originally was Dancer, I felt I needed more than just full physical attack party + healer. Still, 1k gold none the less). So regretably she is a level behind and is almost always dead in a couple turns by the ninjas. Sooo yea, that's kindof putting a damper on my enjoyment.

Speaking of ninjas - the females are driving me crazy. What looks like above average evasion + skills to reduce all your stats + good damage abilities + a SELF DESTRUCT on low hp that is guaranteed to wipe out a level 1 = various amounts of cussing and game restarting.

Really regret having spent gold on supplies rather than snatching Goth early just so I wouldn't have to deal with this. But eh... my first encounter was going into the forest right next to the town and being 1-shot by every monster. So I expected that was the norm and piled up on supplies, expecting ToG difficulty.

Oh well. LOVE the tickle scenes though. Those are worth their weight in gold, tears, cussing and grinding.

The game only goes up to level 16. The castle is a level 2 area (maybe the boss is a tad easier on level 3, but I'm pretty sure 2 was fine). The reason the ninjas are a little tough is because they're semi-random encounters, and you don't necessarily have to fight many, if any at all. They're good for exp though.

The beginning isn't supposed to be overly hard though, so I'll adjust exp gain in the final version. =/ Sorry about that.

Yea the text is really nice when the game in windowed ^-^ in fullscreen it's nice too but it look a little stretched ^^

Looks like we don't talk about the same part so I tell you what I've done so far in the castle.

I've passed the entry and enter the really first room of the castle (where you can heal yourself for 20 gold by talking to one guard).After that ,I've opened the door and finished on the Castle's walls (where I've take the second screen of my previous reply).After that ,I've tried to enter inside the throne room but I've take a surprise attack from two ninja and two kunoichi.Once finished with them ,I've moved inside the throne room (screen 1 of my previous reply).Here I can see four guards fighting against ninja ,two stairs for moving on the roof of the castle (where four kunoichi are waiting) ,the throne with the king on it and finally a way downstairs behind the throne.
But if I try to go downstairs ,I'm directly attacked and Game Over 🙁
And actually I don't know where to go and/or what to do...But maybe I'm just idiot ^-^"

This is where you should go.

http://imageshack.us/a/img210/3923/pathb.png

...That's what I've said...I'm just idiot T.T

Thank you Lurker ^-^"

Well I hope it helps. n_n

Oh, and you do have to fight at least one group of ninjas, to rescue the guard. My bad. Duh. x_X

The game only goes up to level 16. The castle is a level 2 area (maybe the boss is a tad easier on level 3, but I'm pretty sure 2 was fine). The reason the ninjas are a little tough is because they're semi-random encounters, and you don't necessarily have to fight many, if any at all. They're good for exp though.

The beginning isn't supposed to be overly hard though, so I'll adjust exp gain in the final version. =/ Sorry about that.

No, it's alright. This is the first release after all and so there's bound to be imbalanced things.

Really though - check on the enemies in the forests. They're way too strong and need to be severely lowered. I don't want to see others experience the same thing I did and hinder their progress like that.

The ninjas are semi-random, it's true. But they also stay where they are. Example - Surprise Attack encounter when entering the king's chamber continues to happen each time you exit and leave. I saw this with the bat encounter at the start too. So each time you go through, you HAVE to get surprise attacked (which lemme tell ya, hurts like a mother).

Have to stop playing now, but I'll continue when I get back home. I at least just had Maria level up and now the ninjas are slightly more tolerable. That self destruct still screws me over and causes paranoid amounts of potion/Nurse wasting...And yet I still manage to lose a party member :scared

No, it's alright. This is the first release after all and so there's bound to be imbalanced things.

Really though - check on the enemies in the forests. They're way too strong and need to be severely lowered. I don't want to see others experience the same thing I did and hinder their progress like that.

The ninjas are semi-random, it's true. But they also stay where they are. Example - Surprise Attack encounter when entering the king's chamber continues to happen each time you exit and leave. I saw this with the bat encounter at the start too. So each time you go through, you HAVE to get surprise attacked (which lemme tell ya, hurts like a mother).

Have to stop playing now, but I'll continue when I get back home. I at least just had Maria level up and now the ninjas are slightly more tolerable. That self destruct still screws me over and causes paranoid amounts of potion/Nurse wasting...And yet I still manage to lose a party member :scared

The forests in the first continent are supposed to be level 3 monsters. I have someone in Golden Noon (Gear) tell the party to stay away from the forests.

The general rule (I should add some of this stuff to the first post, I guess) is that forest encounters are stronger than plains ones, and swamp encounters are harder than forests.

The surprise attack is only the middle square. If you go to either side, you can opt to just lose 1 HP instead.

Ninjas are easy to fight when you're level 2 so no problem ^-^

About the Exp gain I think it need to be a little increased ,same for the gold gain ,not a lot ,just a little ,because for example ,at level 1 fighting against Cretins only give 11 exp and like 8 gold ,and you have to reach 2001 for move to level 2 ,or 1000 gold for some classes + the stuff + potions and all ^-^"

Thanks to Warcraft and other mmorpg ,I have the habit to farm so it's not so bad ,but I think at a highest level it can be really long to level up or gain enough gold for buy some strong things ^-^

But luckily ,the ninja give more exp and gold ,and they are easy to farm at level 2 🙂

Last edited:
Ninjas are easy to fight when you're level 2 so no problem ^-^

About the Exp gain I think it need to be a little increased ,same for the gold gain ,not a lot ,just a little ,because for example ,at level 1 fighting against Cretins only give 11 exp and like 8 gold ,and you have to reach 2001 for move to level 2 ,or 1000 gold for some classes + the stuff + potions and all ^-^"

Thanks to Warcraft and other mmorpg ,I have the habit to farm so it's not so bad ,but I think at a highest level it can be really long to level up or gain enough gold for buy some strong things ^-^

But luckily ,the ninja give more exp and gold ,and they are easy to farm at level 2 🙂

I guess what I was trying to do was that I wanted the party to have gold, but I didn't want gold to be overly easy to get from the first few enemies, because I didn't want everyone to immediately get the level 1 skill for every class. So I tried to put a lot of gold treasure in the first town.

Still though, you're right. I think what I might do, actually, is just have the party start the game with a higher amount of gold.

Thanks for all the input though, everyone. I was pretty much a one man team for this game, so it's hard to know how it's going to be for a player going into it without knowing everything. n_n;

For the level 2 people, beating Strike helps if you haven't done so yet. He's in the dojo. Inner Strength (a skill you can use if you have a fist(/belt) weapon equipped) is really good early game.

Tickling scenes are great XD But the gold and exp system definitely need to be looked at. Also, the fact that inns and resting don't revive party members, means you're forced to shell out 120g for the life waters, PLUS the inn fee if you have a death. So basically right now if one person dies, you *might* be able to afford the death. If two people die, you might as well just restart =/

Tickling scenes are great XD But the gold and exp system definitely need to be looked at. Also, the fact that inns and resting don't revive party members, means you're forced to shell out 120g for the life waters, PLUS the inn fee if you have a death. So basically right now if one person dies, you *might* be able to afford the death. If two people die, you might as well just restart =/

There's a guy in the first town you visit wearing a black hat and black coat, he will revive your party for free. He's standing with his back turned all the way to the north.

Well, since I don't want people annoyed by my game that much, I can share a trick you can do after the castle that I think might work well. (You might want to save first, just in case. I see no reason why it wouldn't work, but I haven't tested doing it yet).

You'd need a punk though, preferably level 2.

After you finish the castle segment, in the castle basement (there are stairs in the shop section, and the counterpart section on the other side that's like a pub and inn), in one of the sections there's a curio shop. You can buy running shoes for 400 gold. The shoes tickle you, but should make a punk fast enough to run (using the skill) from level 3, even level 4 encounters.

So you can then go to the mountain (which is below the shrine, the next main story dungeon), which has an optional boss, run from every encounter in it to get past it, to get to the next town, and the next town has a guy in it that will train people to level 3, as much as you want.

Suggestion: to avoid having to rebalance gold drops throughout the game, instead of changing the initial party gold, why not just re-tune some of the costs? E.g., make the early inn, class changes, and early potions cheaper.

The action/cost economy for magic users early game needs tuning too. Being unable to cast a spell more than once before needing to use an MP item is pretty unfriendly. If MP is prohibitive, you'll see people using physical classes more, as they offer more damage/turn when factoring in all the maintenance incurred by MP refills and having inferior gear.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back