• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought maybe I should make a topic about my game.

It's up, I think. Hopefully I didn't make some really dumb mistake. This is my first time doing this, so I'm kind of nervous.

Oh, shoot, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to change this topic's title. x_X

I forgot to mention, I'm thinking it miiiiight be 16 MB?

May I be the first to say that I'm looking forward to playing (downloading as I type) and will let you know any feedback on it. 🙂

There are probably some parts of the game I'll need to help people with. n_n; Some things might be a little too cryptic. On the bright side, this stuff usually involves tickling, anyway.

Oh speaking of cryptic, maybe I should give the hint that the crystals are good for people with low levels.

Okay, downloaded this game and I am super psyched about this. Let's play Tickly Doom!

I'm going to take the silence as a sign that there are no RTP problems, so that's a huge relief. I would have been out of ideas if the measures I took didn't work.

I'm going to take the silence as a sign that there are no RTP problems, so that's a huge relief. I would have been out of ideas if the measures I took didn't work.

Yeah, I could run it in Win7 with no problem, though it did give me a mini heart attack when it lagged for a moment and then went full screen 😛

Yeah, I could run it in Win7 with no problem, though it did give me a mini heart attack when it lagged for a moment and then went full screen 😛

Somebody asked me about the full screen thing. With this RPG Maker, I'm not actually sure if there's a way to take it off of that. x_X

OKAY! Played for five minutes and first impressions. I thought the beginning was quite well-done, with the suspenseful music and the strange pink-haired lady talking to you. The way you intergrated the credits into the opening introduction was quite well-done as well, I thought.

I must say, the graphics do look quite... aged, though I suppose I shouldn't really judge a game on that. Suspend judgment till we get to the tickling scenes!

The battle music for when you fight the sorceress was... uhh, surprisingly funky. Haha, it's just the last place I'd expect to see a somewhat jazzy song, but I suppose it does quite well XD

I quite liked the dialogue from the sorceress though, and I think teasing is a highly underrated part of a tickling tale 😛

I do have a question though, why is the game '2', if you get my point? Did you make a prequel? I just found that a bit perplexing 😛

P.S. I noticed a slight typo in the dialogue too. You say your's when you mean yours. Your's isn't a word XD

Last edited:
AND I LOVE HOW YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! No one's done anything like that in a tickling game before, and I salute you for being unique in that regard. I love it when games do something stylistically different.

The part about the title is in the first post.

Ahh, yeah, your's. I do make that typo from time to time.

As for the graphics, I have little power over that. This is an older RPG Maker version.

The part about the title is in the first post.

Ahh, yeah, your's. I do make that typo from time to time.

As for the graphics, I have little power over that. This is an older RPG Maker version.

My bad. But even ignoring the graphics, I'm really impressed with the game so far. As a gaming fan and a foot fan, I believe I will enjoy this game very much 😀

Well after playing for about an hour I really LOVE this game. You did an excellent job with the variety of different foot tickles, but I do have a little bit of minor complaints, the enemies are a little difficult, but not to where you get frustrated and want to give up. I have noticed also that if one of your party members die you can't revive them at the Inn, so I use the revive, but all In all It's fantastic. Great job.

There is a guy at the top of the first town who will revive you. I didn't want to make the inn revive party members, because eventually I want to test out and balance a solo challenge.

A friend of mine pointed out some lines that get cut off in an early game over. Here are the lines if anyone is curious. I fixed it, so it'll be better in the final version.

Brr, a terrible, terrible place.
Nobody knows anything that's been
around longer, so it's terribly,
terribly old too.

We're gonna find a way out. I'll find
a way to save you guys.

There is a guy at the top of the first town who will revive you. I didn't want to make the inn revive party members, because eventually I want to test out and balance a solo challenge.

Ahh so that's what he's there for.

After you beat the giant blob I'm stuck at the castle, where you're suppose to sneak in. I can't figure out if I'm suppose to find a certain area or maybe a key. Or am I suppose to beat the ninjas? They're kicking my ass 🙁

Btw, in the dojo, how do I beat Steel (I like how they are have such lulzy names btw, what kind of a name is Win XD)

You'd probably want to be level 2 for the castle. If you are, the enemies shouldn't be tooooo hard.

Actually, there aren't all that many enemies in that area that you need to beat.

As for the dojo people, the truth is, there's about one or two challenges you can do for every 2 levels or so, so you'd probably want to come back later if it's too hard.

I cannot even express how much I love this game so far and I've only been playing for an hour. Great job!

Thanks, glad to hear people like it so far. n_n

Personally, I think the game gets better as it progresses. Plus the last area has the most tickle content.

Just got home and downloaded it.

-opens game-

-gets thrown back to my childhood-

-sheds a tear-

So this is what RPG Maker 2k3 is like, huh? Liking this game already, and I'm just on the...what is this, 8-bit?...title screen.

And 16 MB is nothing. Absolutely nothing file size. When you said it hesitently, I was like...huh... My demo alone is over 50 MB lol. Screamer's LO II is over 300 MB (but that's due to including the RTP that's 200+ MB alone).

If this plays with just 16 MB and it's done well, I'd say it's a great game. Time to start playing.

Ugh, I'm not really that sure what I'm supposed to be doing. I entered the first city... and uh, now what? I miss quest journals ):

Ugh, I'm not really that sure what I'm supposed to be doing. I entered the first city... and uh, now what? I miss quest journals ):

Do you mean Golden Noon? Stay at the inn once, if you haven't already. Then you'll see a new person near the exit of the town who guides you on where you're supposed to go.

Just some stuff in case people didn't notice, the first town has a lot of gold scattered around here in there, in like barrels or boxes, closets, etc. It's mainly to help you change classes. Also, there's a closet in the dojo that gives you a bunch of potions.

Do you mean Golden Noon? Stay at the inn once, if you haven't already. Then you'll see a new person near the exit of the town who guides you on where you're supposed to go.

Alright, gotcha! I already stayed at the inn once and got the scene with Lia, I just wasn't sure what to do next. Asking everyone for info on the sorceress doesn't help 😛

Okay, I got to the castle (central city) and my goodness is it hectic. What am I supposed to do exactly? Uh, I can't really beat the ninjas/kunouchi, so do I need more training? I don't want to have to grind to level 2 ):

Aaaahh!!Finally i can play a game too!! :stickout

Btw, your project is the perfect example of "quantity over quality"!
I like the story, and i don't mind the "retro style" of rpg maker 2003, please keep up your wonderful work!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back