• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought maybe I should make a topic about my game.

Cute in any fashion = win :stickout I support the cuteness. Also considering the fact that almost every Jap game of this type has around(Less then) 10% foot tickling, your game is going to be gold :lol Just throwing some praise in your general direction XD

Very nice to hear about classes. Seems that we have a great game comming, i´m happy!

And what about the weakness of each class? Will they have a ticklish spot?

Cute in any fashion = win :stickout I support the cuteness. Also considering the fact that almost every Jap game of this type has around(Less then) 10% foot tickling, your game is going to be gold :lol Just throwing some praise in your general direction XD

Thanks, it's nice to hear support.

Honestly, the primary reason I started really, seriously working on this game, was that there was hardly any foot tickling in the existing games. It seemed to me that about half of them or more were strictly upperbody, and the ones with foot tickling didn't focus on it.

Very nice to hear about classes. Seems that we have a great game comming, i´m happy!

And what about the weakness of each class? Will they have a ticklish spot?

The characters technically have weaknesses, but it's mostly about foot tickling. Also, tickling isn't going to be a big part of the battle system. It's mostly a few different status effects.

That´s awesome! I totaly agree with you, most tickling foot scenes i´ve seem was in TOG. That´s why it´s my favourite RPG until now. It´s a great idea and you have all of my approval, go on lol I think the game over scenes are the biggest deal. And status effects makes all difference in battle, yep!

After using Anime's thread about Jap. tickle games, and playing "Don't Tickle Me" I REALLY like the combat in that game. If you've played it, there is a LOT of status effects in combat, but they are almost all well written, mini tickling scenes with the party member that gets attacked/effected by it. If you haven't played it, and you want to integrate tickling into your actual combat scenarios, then I highly recommend giving it a look. This is also for any other game makers that might happen to glance in here, as I think Lurker is nearly finished with his game, and this would take quite a bit of work to implement.

Sorry to ask that but I'm really curious to know ,how things going on?^^
Are you going to finish it before mid September ,or release it near September 15th or 16th just like you've said?^^

I will probably release what I have on the 14th or 15th, it looks like.

I've been struggling with some things not related to the game, so I might have to cut out a few of the half completed parts in it.

Oh sorry to hear about that 🙁
But as someone have said in an early post you still can make a 1.1 update later if you have time and motivation for that 🙂
In anyway I'm really impatient to have a taste of your game ! ^-^

Btw, Lurker, you notice how popular Screamer's page is right now? I'm sure that'll be you in a week or so 😀

I hope people like it that much. This week has been rough, so I don't know how much of it I'll have to cut. x_X

On the plus side, that sorta makes me more determined to make that one, final, second release of the game with everything that I originally planned in it.

I won't be able to play Screamer's game until I finish this this weekend sometime, so I'm pretty excited for that.

I hope people like it that much. This week has been rough, so I don't know how much of it I'll have to cut. x_X

On the plus side, that sorta makes me more determined to make that one, final, second release of the game with everything that I originally planned in it.

I won't be able to play Screamer's game until I finish this this weekend sometime, so I'm pretty excited for that.

are you still planning on releasing it on the 14th or 15th?

Yep. I'm trying to squeeze in some of the planned "post game" content, so there's a very small chance it could be early Sunday. But I don't think that will happen. It should be Friday or Saturday.

Yep. I'm trying to squeeze in some of the planned "post game" content, so there's a very small chance it could be early Sunday. But I don't think that will happen. It should be Friday or Saturday.

YAY!:cool

All right guys, let's be patient. Our good buddy Lurker is almost done! Let's just give him a bit more time so he can make this game truly awesome!

Ok so yeah. I need help. I don't know how to upload things. What's the best site to use for me to put my game on?

Ok so yeah. I need help. I don't know how to upload things. What's the best site to use for me to put my game on?

mediafire is nice for free users imo, since it gives acceptable download speed. alternatives are uploaded.to, rapidshare.com (not good for free users) share-online.biz, netload.in, fileserve.com ... you pick ^^

So excited already =)

Edit: Wtf, I swear I didn't see that there was already half a page full of answers... XD but yeah I guess we all agree on mediafire =)

I'm not entirely sure how to properly estimate the size yet. I think I should be able to say when I do that thing that lets me extract the game or whatever.

It's kind of borderline complete/incomplete. You should be able to play from start to finish, barring any weird bugs, but a lot of stuff in between is still missing, including some places in the game like dungeons, etc, bookshelf text, some boss game overs, the optional end stuff . . . There's also stuff like some of the less important continents don't have their encounters yet.

So maybe, at the moment, it'll be like a strange cross between a huge demo and a finished game.

I'm just going to show you guys what I have later tonight. You can play it if you want.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure how to properly estimate the size yet. I think I should be able to say when I do that thing that lets me extract the game or whatever.

It's kind of borderline complete/incomplete. You should be able to play from start to finish, barring any weird bugs, but a lot of stuff in between is still missing, including some places in the game like dungeons, etc, bookshelf text, some boss game overs, the optional end stuff . . . There's also stuff like some of the less important continents don't have their encounters yet.

So maybe, at the moment, it'll be like a strange cross between a huge demo and a finished game.

I'm just going to show you guys what I have later tonight. You can play it if you want.

I don't know how you do it with your RPG Maker, but you should be able to export your game. Export it out and check the size of the file when you do. That'll give you a rough estimate of your game's size.

There will be bugs. There is ALWAYS going to be bugs 😛 Even with beta testers, you're gonna get bugs. Don't worry about it.

It's up, I think. Hopefully I didn't make some really dumb mistake. This is my first time doing this, so I'm kind of nervous.

Oh, shoot, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to change this topic's title. x_X

I forgot to mention, I'm thinking it miiiiight be 16 MB?

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back