• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

What's the latest song you came across and knew instantly that you'd remember it for a while? You know those songs that just kinda grab ya.

... very nice sig pic by the way.

What's the latest song you came across and knew instantly that you'd remember it for a while? You know those songs that just kinda grab ya.

... very nice sig pic by the way.

Recently, its been the entire Simon and Garfunkel live at central park album, specifically American Tune, Paul McCartney - Here Today, and John Lennon - Nobody Loves You When You're Down and Out. And thanks, i like my sig pic a lot too. 🙂

Are you rooting for the Chicago Bears?

That usually leads to disappointment.

Last edited:
Thinking about the year to come, what would you like to see happen in 2011? 😀

Do you like snow?

No. It looks nice when it's snowing, but I hate having to walk through snow, especially when people don't shovel their frick'n sidewalks, waiting for the bus in the snow, blahblahblah. It sucks.

Thinking about the year to come, what would you like to see happen in 2011? 😀

Personally, I'm hoping to start writing more, go back to school, quit smoking, and do a whole bunch of other life-changing stuff. 2011 should be a good year.

Personally, I'm hoping to start writing more, go back to school, quit smoking, and do a whole bunch of other life-changing stuff. 2011 should be a good year.

I hope it turns out even better than you want. 😀

How old were you when you started smoking?

That's pretty late compared to most of the smokers that I know. I hope that makes it easier for you to quit.

Do you read science fiction?

I don't think it's going to make it any easier, but meh. Gotta do it.

I'm not that into science fiction, but I liked 2001: A Spade Odyssey.

I loved that film when it first came out in 1968. :couch:

What was the last book that you read?

Would you write a music review on my two favorite bands?

Being completely honest with your judgement/opinion... They have material on YouTube if you never heard of them.

I loved that film when it first came out in 1968. :couch:

What was the last book that you read?

Unless comic books count, the last book I read was probably 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Would you write a music review on my two favorite bands?

Being completely honest with your judgement/opinion... They have material on YouTube if you never heard of them.

Why?

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back