• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

I noticed that Sam Champion from GMA and Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel were in your hometown. Have you got dug out yet?

Keep yourself warm and dry, AnnieHall. :grouphug:

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Is today better for you? Hope everybody gets thru the treachery of nature beating down, in your area!

Did it set a record for snowfall?

I think we've had worse snowfalls, but it was probably the worst one I can remember. At least since 99.

I noticed that Sam Champion from GMA and Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel were in your hometown. Have you got dug out yet?

Yeah, everything was pretty much back to normal by Thursday.

Keep yourself warm and dry, AnnieHall. :grouphug:

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

I used to like dark chocolate a lot, but now I think I like milk chocolate better.

Is today better for you? Hope everybody gets thru the treachery of nature beating down, in your area!

Snow-wise, yes it's better. Overall? It's worse. I was expecting to get my tax return today so I could buy plane tix to see my boyfriend for Valentine's Day, but it didn't come and now I have to wait another week and I dunno what I'm gonna do. So today officially sucks.

Maybe some milk choclates would cheer you a little. Or, if I was in you shoes; an alcoholic beverage.

Did you hear the thunder during the snowstorm?

Go to Weather.com and watch the Jim Cantore video.

what is gona be the best album of the year? its been like the best musical start to a year in ever! the strokes and the view both coming up id have to guess one of those two.

Maybe some milk choclates would cheer you a little. Or, if I was in you shoes; an alcoholic beverage.

I have no alcohol, unfortunately, but I'm on my 6th cup of coffee and who knows how many cigarettes I've had so far today. The anxiety is starting to kick in. :/

Did you hear the thunder during the snowstorm?

Go to Weather.com and watch the Jim Cantore video.

I heard the thunder and saw lightening. Found out it is actually called "thundersnow." Kinda crazy.

what is gona be the best album of the year? its been like the best musical start to a year in ever! the strokes and the view both coming up id have to guess one of those two.

I'm really looking forward to Santigold and The Stroke's new albums as well as The Streets and Lady Gaga's. Justice, Fleet Foxes, and Lil Wayne are also coming out with new albums this year.

hmmm lil wayne has kinda gone a bit for me after tha carter 3...detox is finally coming out too dont forget! goooood year...

he was one of a select group of American rappers i really rated but yeh iv gone off him a tad. still il give the new one a go!

Do you drive? How about all of those cars that were buried on Lake Shore Drive?

Do you drive? How about all of those cars that were buried on Lake Shore Drive?

No I don't drive. I'm lucky to live in a city where you don't really need a car to get around, but yeah it sucks for all those people that were stuck on LSD for hours and then had to camp out at St. Joseph hospital just to spend the whole next day trying to find where their vehicles had been towed. LSD was open by Thursday, but buses that normally took that street, were on a different route. I think by now everything is back to normal though.

Sam Champion of GMA reported that the buses were running. Where do they dump the snow in the Chicago River or The Lake?

Sam Champion of GMA reported that the buses were running. Where do they dump the snow in the Chicago River or The Lake?

I am not sure. Usually, they plow the streets and collect extra snow in dump trucks and dispose of it somewhere, but I guess because of the amount of snow this time, that would have cost too much to do (and we're not in the best financial situation as it is), so they just plowed as much as they could and used salt/ ice melters, I guess.

Funny question:

Would you ever wrestle three midgets in a three-on-one mud wrestling match?

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back