• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Funny question: Would you ever wrestle three midgets in a three-on-one mud wrestling match?
No. Their tiny hands are terrifying. I think I would scream if they touched me. I think they prefer to be called 'little people' though nowadays.

what is the meaning of life?

furthermore, what is the meaning of cheese?

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck norris? :bow2:

what is the meaning of life?

furthermore, what is the meaning of cheese?

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck norris? :bow2:

To taste good

Woodchucks don't chuck Norris, Chuck Norris chucks them.

When you see your bf, and you had too choose between fishnet or or regular nylon stockings; with your lingerie. What would it be?

No, but I will be happy when the Chuck Norris jokes finally die. lol

the jokes wont die until about 10 years after HE dies......IF he dies.....can he die? i heard somewhere that god tried to take his life and bring him into heaven, and chuck norris roundhouse-kicked god in the face and stayed here.

When you see your bf, and you had too choose between fishnet or or regular nylon stockings; with your lingerie. What would it be?

I'm not really a lingerie person, but if that situation arose, I'd probably find out what he liked better and go with that 🙂

the jokes wont die until about 10 years after HE dies......IF he dies.....can he die? i heard somewhere that god tried to take his life and bring him into heaven, and chuck norris roundhouse-kicked god in the face and stayed here.

I can't wait for him to die.

Did you know Chuck Norris is a zombie than? Off with his head... It's the only way to save humanity from a post-apocalyptic world. I also missed the news ticker their was a god... Damn you CNN.

What is your fav color?

Green.

Go to: http://www.channel7wbc.com/electronic-cigarettes.htm

Is it true that smoking is banned in public places in Chicago.

Thanks. I've already done a ton of research. Now, it's pretty much whatever the cheapest USA made model I can find. And in the fine print there it says it's not approved by the FDA, the product doesn't claim to help you quit smoking, nor was it designed to help you quit smoking. These guys are very tricky.

Smoking is banned in all public places, parks, beaches, train platforms, and everywhere else you have to be at least 15 feet from any entrance.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back