• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

which is a better bondage position, hogtied or spread eagle? no specific spot in mind, just a general opinion.

Would you answer a question that was just on the outskirts of reason?

why is it that people cant eat just one Lay's chip?

ever solved a Rubik's cube?

how do they get that cream filling in those Twinkies?

like smoothies?? what flavor you like best?

ever wish sometimes you weren't ticklish??

and when will you have feet again?

Do you get sick of people asking you that question? :feets:

It might be cool, but I like books too much to own a Kindle. Haven't heard of a Nook.

A Nook is an e-reader just like a Kindle. Those are the two best selling brands but there are others. I love books, too, but I recently bought a Nook because it lets me carry hundreds of books with me all the time. 😀

What was your favorite music of 2010, and for that matter so far in 2011?

why is it that people cant eat just one Lay's chip?

ever solved a Rubik's cube?

how do they get that cream filling in those Twinkies?

like smoothies?? what flavor you like best?

ever wish sometimes you weren't ticklish??

1. Because they're fuckin salty and delicious

2. No, don't think so.

3. You don't want to know

4. Strawberry Banana

5. Never

6. They've recently grown back.

Do you get sick of people asking you that question? :feets:

Meh, the worst one by far has to be something like "what brings you to this site" or "so, you like tickling?" It's like, hello, why the fuck would I be on this site for a decade if I wasn't into tickling? lol

What was your favorite music of 2010, and for that matter so far in 2011?

Paramore and Rihanna both had decent albums in 2010 and then Adele really crushed everything else in 2011 with her "21" album.

Which year was your favorite NEST of the ones you attended? 😀

Definitely NEST 2012

If you're blue & you don't know where to go to , why don't you go where fashion sits?

It would be way funnier if the next line was "Eat a bag of dicks."

Wow, you've revived this old thread. :couch:
Glad to hear that your feet have recently grown back. :feets:
Are they as ticklish as your original feet were? 😀

Heh, I am not sure your memory is that bad at such a young age.

New question: How is life in Arizona?

Was there really a studio in Western Samoa (Tickling.ws)? And whatever happened to their videos?

Dear Annie:

I would definitely like to set up a tickle session with you. I live in Chicago, Illinois. You sound like you really enjoy tickling. How much do you charge for one hour? What are your available hours? I do not have a lot of money, but I want to enjoy a session. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Andrew

Dear Annie:

I would definitely like to set up a tickle session with you. I live in Chicago, Illinois. You sound like you really enjoy tickling. How much do you charge for one hour? What are your available hours? I do not have a lot of money, but I want to enjoy a session. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Andrew

I'm not a model, mistress, or dominatrix. I don't have sessions with people I'm not comfortable with, nor do I charge strangers for them. I'm not "available" to you or any other random person that contacts me out of fucking nowhere. Also, if you look at my profile, you see I'm in Arizona.

Thoroughly disgusted,
-AnnieHall

PS. Get some new material, dude:

Dear Chicagopeanut:

I would definitely like to set up a tickle session with you. You sound like you really enjoy tickling. How much do you charge for one hour? What are your available hours? I do not have a lot of money, but I want to enjoy a session. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Andrew

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back